Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Steve McClaren is Amazing Thread - Sponsored by Alf-Inge Fudge

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Default Re: The Steve McClaren is Amazing Thread - Sponsored by Alf-Inge Fudge

Fuckinghell, even Schteve must have learned somthing about this league now!

4th time lucky?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

QPR are a bizarre club.

Started out spending bucket loads, now they spent next to nothing and continue to hire managers based on their director of football, Les Ferdinand just hiring his mates.

It's all about mid-table...

I wouldn't let him clean my shithouse.

Useless $¥÷*

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Fuckinghell, even Schteve must have learned somthing about this league now!

4th time lucky?
    Sadly, plenty of club chairmen in this league haven't learned enough about Schteve yet.

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Stumbled across this, made me chuckle.......

Holloway offers instant reaction Steve McClaren's QPR sacking
    7 months ago

Holloway was a guest on Jim White's Talksport show as news of Steve McClaren's dismissal broke. However, when asked for his reaction the Bristolian failed to hold back.

"Well, he took my job, didn't he? I had another year - I'm still being paid by them now," he said.

"It is what it is. Whether he was told by the club what the club would have to do, whether he knew that we'd have to be cutting back like I was doing - I don't know. All I know is he was talking to the chairman while I was still in the job, telling the chairman what he thinks he should do and obviously he hasn't been able to do it, so...

"I felt that way because I had another year to go and I wanted to carry on the good work I was doing. But listen, football is football. You can't ever make someone want you, can you? If he was someone who was wanted by the club they haven't stuck by him and that's the way football goes these days. Someone will be waiting to take his place and good luck to them because it's a wonderful, wonderful football club.

"Am I a bit warped and twisted? Possibly. But I didn't mean it in a nasty way. It's life. Sometimes what goes around, comes around.

"All I can say is where are the young lads I was told to bring through and that's what we were doing. I had Chris Ramsey helping me, I was going to move it forward. Really, if you've got to cut your cloth accordingly then you've got to produce some of your own. Eze Ebere he hasn't been playing (now 6 goals and a target for Southampton), Ryan Manning was lent out on loan (rumoured to be the target of a 3m from Newcastle in Jan)."