Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Brian Clough footage.

Default Brian Clough footage.

Hey everyone.

Does anyone have the video footage (or know where on YouTube it is) of the Brian Clough interviews on the day when Forest got relegated in 1993.

I remember it being very emotional and would very much like to see it again.

Cheers guys.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Brian Clough footage.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S9bkgYLJyjE* * * *

last minute of this video has a short interview after Sheff Utd match... followed by him hugging his grandson before the Notts County Cup final - his official last ever game in charge at Forest after the 92/93 season.

i was one of the ball boys you can see lined up in the background against the wall. it was an emotional night,, he came and spoke to us all before the game and made us all give him a hug and a kiss,, but clough being clough,, he refused to sign autographs for us. one of the greatest nights of my life,, and looking back now,, one of the saddest

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie

last minute of this video has a short interview after Sheff Utd match... followed by him hugging his grandson before the Notts County Cup final - his official last ever game in charge at Forest after the 92/93 season.

i was one of the ball boys you can see lined up in the background against the wall. it was an emotional night,, he came and spoke to us all before the game and made us all give him a hug and a kiss,, but clough being clough,, he refused to sign autographs for us. one of the greatest nights of my life,, and looking back now,, one of the saddest
    Cheers my friend. That's exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.

Has anyone got any more?

I'd love to see that entire interview from after the Sheffield Utd match.

Does anyone know where I could find it?

Banned

That match was the first one I took my three to watch, accompanied by my Dad, brother and his Father in Law, just so they could always claim to have watched Forest with Cloughie as manager

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred
    That match was the first one I took my three to watch, accompanied by my Dad, brother and his Father in Law, just so they could always claim to have watched Forest with Cloughie as manager
    I'm sure they are glad you did that for them. I seem to remember we won as well!,, 3-0 or 3-1 i think.

Does anybody remember/know which Wembeley final it was when Brian Clough received the trophy ahead of Stuart Pearce? Does anybody know if there is any youtube footage etc? Thanks

Simod Cup Final 1988 vs Everton

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3nkL0r2UQ70

A great day out*

* thank you Sir Brian

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Woo, and indeed yaay! What a great video - good find there, Eddie!*

For those of you who are too young to have been there: (I AM old enough, and have the ticket stub to show it...* )

1. That game _could_ have been the FA Cup Final that year, were it not for the events of April 15th 1989.

2. Garry Parker's goal for 2-2 is not just a good goal, it is (and I say this without fear of contradiction):

The.

Best.

Goal.

Ever.

Scored.

At.

Wembley.

(including Geoff 'Onions' Hurst in the 1966 World Cup Final)

Some time shortly, I'll go back to my parents' house and fish out a photo album (remember those things?!) from Wembley '89...a great, great year for Forest fans...a time of inflatables - bananas, trees and the like...and Forest winning pretty much all the silverware on offer, on balmy late spring/summer days in London..., scan 'em and post them for your enjoyment.

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Simod Cup Final 1988 vs Everton

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3nkL0r2UQ70

A great day out*

* thank you Sir Brian

You just have to love Parker's second goal. One moment it's almost scrambled in by everton, and 30 seconds later it's in the back of Everton's net.

Resident foodie!

Even just watching that video brings a tear to my eye.

I think if I'd been at the statue unveiling yesterday, I'd have been on my knees blubbing like a little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    Hey everyone.

Does anyone have the video footage (or know where on YouTube it is) of the Brian Clough interviews on the day when Forest got relegated in 1993.

I remember it being very emotional and would very much like to see it again.

Cheers guys.
    Apologies if already posted

The bit where Coleman says "it's been a pleasure" and he just chokes up....heartbreaking.

Resident foodie!

Quote Originally Posted by Who Stole Andy Cole?
    Apologies if already posted

The bit where Coleman says "thanks for everything" and he just chokes up....heartbreaking.
    That's the video Eddie posted mate.

It's the one I was just talking about that brought a tear to my eye.

Thanks Eddie - amazing.