Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 1,576 to 1,586 of 1586
  1. #1576
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    43,642

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    Does anyone on here use digital art software?

    I've been fannying about drawing a few bits, but I'm still getting my head around the software & could do with a few tutorials on digital stuff such as layering etc. (using Mediabang)

    Trouble is most I've found are full of bollocks.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #1577
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,565

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    Daft question, not really sure of what thread to pop this in but here I go: any idea of what the camera is below?




  4. #1578
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,749

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos View Post
    Does anyone on here use digital art software?

    I've been fannying about drawing a few bits, but I'm still getting my head around the software & could do with a few tutorials on digital stuff such as layering etc. (using Mediabang)

    Trouble is most I've found are full of bollocks.
    I use gimp , piece of piss once you get used to layers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  5. #1579
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Quarantine
    Posts
    15,551

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    I use gimp , piece of piss once you get used to layers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's incredibly hard resisting the urge to make several obvious jokes here

    Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk


  6. #1580

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Daft question, not really sure of what thread to pop this in but here I go: any idea of what the camera is below?

    It looks too chunky to be a medium format camera. From the shape it looks like this 16mm film camera with different lenses - https://www.gmcamera.com/product/use...s-accessories/



    Edit or this 8mm version - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bolex-H8-....c100005.m1851

    Last edited by I'm Red Till Dead; 23-05-20 at 00:19.

  7. #1581
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,749

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    It's incredibly hard resisting the urge to make several obvious jokes here

    Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk
    Don’t worry , we won’t laugh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  8. #1582
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Quarantine
    Posts
    15,551

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Don’t worry , we won’t laugh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's brilliant to feel a little bit of normality again

    Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk


  9. #1583
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,565

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Red Till Dead View Post
    It looks too chunky to be a medium format camera. From the shape it looks like this 16mm film camera with different lenses - https://www.gmcamera.com/product/use...s-accessories/



    Edit or this 8mm version - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bolex-H8-....c100005.m1851
    Thanks IRTD, thank god I'm not considering buying one. Blimey.

    I should probably check what the video is recorded in, most of it is in either 16mm or 8mm I think. Can't remember exactly.


  10. #1584
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    20,788

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    An arty shot from Robin Hood's Bay trip...

    6601 Passage Way by Captain Sinister, on Flickr


  11. #1585
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    20,788

    Default Re: The Art of Photography

    And one from today...

    Buttercups by Captain Sinister, on Flickr


  12. #1586

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •