Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 201 to 214 of 214

Thread: McCLAREN

  1. #201
    Forum Tactician
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    B C UPPER
    Posts
    14,710

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor_82 View Post
    You're not wrong, Alf. Billy makes average players good and good players great.
    Not anymore he doesn't.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #202
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    11,015

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Are you allowed two accounts.
    The logical outcome of having two pro-Billeh accounts is that they will fall out with each other.

    It does sadden me that there are not two pro-Schteve accounts. The man is a born winner.


  4. #203

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Apples and oranges. McClaren is a football manager.


  5. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    On the Brexit Border
    Posts
    1,043

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    The logical outcome of having two pro-Billeh accounts is that they will fall out with each other.

    It does sadden me that there are not two pro-Schteve accounts. The man is a born winner.
    Yes. But which of the two is really Billeh?


  6. #205
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38,319

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Only just noticed QPR beat Swansea 4-0 the other week after McClaren's departure

    Narrow defeat to Blackburn after that, but way more chance of them upsetting Derby's playoff chances now Schteve's not ruining them.


  7. #206

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Doubt Stevie minds. He's probably stretched out on a beach on Curašao counting all the ways he's better than Billy Davies.


  8. #207
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38,319

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Doubt Stevie minds. He's probably stretched out on a beach on Curašao counting all the ways he's better than Billy Davies.
    Looks like another 0 scoreline for Schteve then


  9. #208
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38,319

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Ex-Nottingham Forest manager Steve McClaren says he would return to former club 'immediately'

    https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-steve-2773045


  10. #209
    Senior Curmudgeon
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    31,007

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Ex-Nottingham Forest manager Steve McClaren says he would return to former club 'immediately'

    https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-steve-2773045
    Poetic justice.


  11. #210
    Clapham Eco Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Mower World
    Posts
    24,310

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Poetic justice.
    Win machine


  12. #211
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38,319

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Win machine
    Attachment 11999


  13. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,047

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    #Unfinischedbuschiness

    This will be the ultimate redemption act... A former manager comes back to lead us to glory. Posters on this forum have been baying for that to happen for years


  14. #213
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38,319

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    #Unfinischedbuschiness

    This will be the ultimate redemption act... A former manager comes back to lead us to glory. Posters on this forum have been baying for that to happen for years
    Plays good passing football. Great CV. Is always employed. Gives good interviews.

    Ticks all the boxes deemed essential for success. Gerrim him!


  15. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,230

    Default Re: McCLAREN

    Doesn't waste time touting for a new job; I like the 'go, get 'em' mentality.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •