Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Anderson....

Default Paul Anderson....

Looks like the latest players we're linked with. Would be a great signing if you ask me....

http://www.planetswans.co.uk/article.aspx?ArticleID=469

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Paul Anderson....

Now this wouldnt suprise me, he is a Melton lad, his family are still in Melton and Liverpool said he's going out on loan again.

So could be an ideal loan move for him I think.

Has good potential, Would be a really good signing.

Yes, sign him.

Very good player.

Sounds like he would be an excellent replacement for Commons and shows we have more money and ambition than Swansea.

winnits

How so? We are going for the same player...

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    How so?* We are going for the same player...
    it seems doubtful that the Swans would lump in with a similar bid unless someone left Swansea on a big money deal.
    From The Article.

He's a good player, and apparently he's been amazing for the Swans. I doubt Liverpool would let him come permanently just yet. Would be a quality signing though.

He's good on football manager

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    How so?* We are going for the same player...
    LMAO... I think he was refering to the fact that we are willing to pay for him... I would be happy if we got Barry Nicholson from Aberdeen. Along with this lad and earnie. Still need a couple more though.

Yep hes a very good prospect - get him signed up.

I can't see him going to you lads sorry he loves it down here and has even stated himself that he wants to make his move here permanent! and i know Roberto wouldn't like to lose him we so we'd put a bid in ourselves if it comes to it we've got plenty of cash here (Once a JACK ALWAYS A JACK) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Swansea_Jack
    I can't see him going to you lads sorry he loves it down here and has even stated himself that he wants to make his move here permanent! and i know Roberto wouldn't like to lose him we so we'd put a bid in ourselves if it comes to it we've got plenty of cash here (Once a JACK ALWAYS A JACK) :P
    Tyson was a Jack once :P

I wouldn't go that far he only played 11games and scored 1 goal we used him as a winger he didn't do that well or we would have made the signing

Quote Originally Posted by Baronvon
    Tyson was a Jack once :P
    And to be honest, i didnt think much of Tyson when we was playing for the Swans!

Yeah we've got better than him in our reserves lol

Sorry but what a player says and what he means are 2 different things. Take Commons Forest player born and bred in Nottm says if we go up i'll be glad to stay, then leaves for possibly the sheep.

Players only ever say what the fans want them to say

Point proven if you ask me.

I agree there to an extent look at robbo for instance said he couldn't wait to play in the championship with us next season and sign a new contract but instead he said he wanted to wait until tomorrow to decide to stay or not (that was to see if leeds were going up) thankfully roberto said no chance you decide now!! so he chose leeds i bet he's gutted now!! ha ha ha another season in league 1 ha ha ha but others who have come on loan have siad they want to come back and they have Tate,Duffy,Painter etc .......

Thats it thought there are some good honest players who mean what they say, but their are others like Commons and Robbo who don't

Yeah i agree there mate greedy gits you see so much for loyalty i dont know about up there but the fans down here are slating robbo! you getting the same about commons up there well commons used his head and went to a team in the same division bad choice tho for loyalty robbo made a right f**k up and its so funny ha ha ha

winnits

Commons hasn't actually signed for the Sheep yet, I suspect he won't either. That's the main reason for people's disgust at him, if he ends up at Wolves or Charlton then things don't seem so bad.

Yeah we've got better than him in our reserves lol
    That's quite funny actually... Maybe you should have fielded your reserves in the prem then, cuz they couldn't have done worse. You have set new all time lows for the prem, and you will get verbally abused at every ground you visit from now on...

Your gaffer has a plan... Get rid of all the people that got you there in the first place, and buy lads who never played together before.

Platt did that with us.. I hope you have as much success as him...[font=Verdana]

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriot
    That's quite funny actually... Maybe you should have fielded your reserves in the prem then, cuz they couldn't have done worse. You have set new all time lows for the prem, and you will get verbally abused at every ground you visit from now on...

Your gaffer has a plan... Get rid of all the people that got you there in the first place, and buy lads who never played together before.

Platt did that with us.. I hope you have as much success as him...[font=Verdana]
    Erm .... he's a Swansea supporter

HA HA HA cheers Squibbit i was wondering what planet he was on then he must be either rubbish at his footy knowledge or very very drunk

You're welcome mate