Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Loan window

Question Loan window

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TheDude

Default Re: Loan window

A weeks time I think.

Have to have a look at the 25 man squads and see who's been left out.

Next Thursday I believe.

However, deals can only be done for a maximum of 93 days.

But they can be extended after that?

No, outside of the two main transfer windows, you can only sign 'emergency loans', which can be for a maximum of 93 days.

Thanks.

Oh dear.

but wasn't konchesky signed in the transfer window and he was only a 93-day emergency signing, no?

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyRed View Post
    but wasn't konchesky signed in the transfer window and he was only a 93-day emergency signing, no?
    Wasn't he signed in late February, hence missing last couple games of the season?

.k I m
    I m u mm

I might be reading this wrong but does this not say that we can make 'standard loans' at any time and they can last between any two transfer windows (Rule nos. 52, 53)

http://www.football-league.co.uk/reg...293633_2125731

So we could sign someone on loan for 93 days then get them in Jan for rest of season yes?

No wonder my post count..

Every year, without fail, people forget the loan window rules and have to ask. It's like when the clocks go back/forward every year, people just can't remember what the deal is lol

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that type of player

Waits for Flagman to post the relevant paragraphs...

It only takes a second to score a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by tomharding
    Every year, without fail, people forget the loan window rules and have to ask. It's like when the clocks go back/forward every year, people just can't remember what the deal is lol
    Ha, I can remember asking last year as well.

Out if interest do you know the answer to my question.

Quote Originally Posted by tomharding View Post
    Yep, and proud of it. It's for added drama and suspense.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Waits for Flagman to post the relevant paragraphs...
    Never one to disappoint...
    http://www.football-league.co.uk/reg...633_2125731#50

Standard Loan:

53.1.1 - "You can only make loan deals between two transfer windows". Standard Loans can be for half a Season or a full Season

53.1.3 - A Club can have a maximum of 4 Players under 23 and a further 4 Players over 23 on a Standard Loan during any Season.

53.1.4 - No more than 2 Players who are over 23 may join one Club from another Club on a Standard Loan in any Season.

53.1.5 - Standard Loans which subsequently become permanent transfers shall not count against a Club's quota of such Standard Loans for that Season.

EMERGENCY loans:
    53.2.2 - A Player cannot be registered on an Emergency Loan or Youth Loan during the period of seven days after the end of a Transfer Window (other dates also apply)

53.2.7 - The minimum duration of any Emergency Loan and Youth Loan shall be 28 days and the maximum duration of an Emergency Loan is 93 days. The loan period is inclusive of the starting date and the finishing date.

53.2.12 - The cumulative total number of days of all Emergency Loans of one Player to the same Club may not exceed 93 days
    So:
    As of now we would be able to borrow up to 8 players (depending on their age) for half a season or a the whole season.

As of next Thursday morning, we can borrow players as "Emergency loans" for anywhere between 1 and 3 months (28 days - 93 days).

The only restriction on number appears to be that we can only name 5 borrowed players on any one teamsheet.

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

...And the clocks go forward in Spring (spring forward!) and they go back in Autumn (or "fall" as our American friends call it - hence 'fall back' )

Get your Americanisms off here Flagman! Fall!! Fall! It's Autumn and I like not knowing, I always used to forget/to late/to early for Sunday football when the clocks changed, it's like a tradition!

Regarding the loans, we can still get season loans then yes?

Yes we can borrow players now, either for half a season, or on a season-long loan basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Yes we can borrow players now, either for half a season, or on a season-long loan basis.
    Your amended version of 53.1.1 seems to alter what I read in it. In full:

53.1.1 Subject to the proviso that the duration of a Standard Loan must be the time between two Transfer Windows, Standard Loans can be for half a Season or a full Season. Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer Window.

The bit on emergency and youth loans specifies that they can take place any time (except within seven days of closing of window):

53.2.1 Emergency and Youth Loans are permitted both during the Transfer Windows and, subject to the provisions of Regulation 53.2.2, also during a Closed Period.

This implies that season/half season loans can only take place during the window. I think we're stuck with emergency loans from next week. Until January window opens at least.

We can't sign any loans at this minute because the transfer window is shut and the loan window is yet to open. Once the loan window opens, we can only sign 'emergency loans' for a maximum of 93 days.

Quote Originally Posted by GWM View Post
    So we could sign someone on loan for 93 days then get them in Jan for rest of season yes?
    Yes. However if we were to loan someone on the day the loan window opens then the 93 days would be up in the middle of December.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyRed View Post
    Yes but that was because of another issue. He could only play for 2 clubs during the one season and he'd already played for Fulham and Liverpool, which ruled out the option of a standard loan. For some reason, 'emergency loans' don't count towards the 2 club rule, so we could get around it that way.