Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Official Derby Pish take- 08/09

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,109

    Default Official Derby Pish take- 08/09

    Please post anything to wind up Derby fans here*
    [img width=483 height=170]http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/0120e34e9c.jpg[/img]


    Arnold the Derby fan is walking his dog one day, when he sees an old lamp. He bends down to pick it up, and starts to rub it to clean it. Suddenly, a genie appears, and says, "I am the economy-price genie?" I grant but one wish". Arnold thinks for a while, and then says, "Make my dog Wanchope, win Crufts." The genie looks at Wanchope and says, "Don’t be stupid, look at the thing. It’s mangy, it’s got fleas, it’s got a bit missing from one eat it limps and it smells. I might be a genie, but I’m not a miracle worker." "All right then," says Arnold, "Make Derby County win the Premier League." The genie stops for a moment, then says, "Let’s have another look at that dog again.

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,546

    Default Re: Official Derby Pish take- 08/09

    Man from Derby gets married to girl from Derby and on wedding night he calls his parents and says: "She is a virgin, what shall I do?"
    "Divorce her!" say parents. "If she is not good enough for their family, she is not good enough for ours!"




  4. #3
    oopsy daisy!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On a longship close by
    Posts
    16,121

    Default Re: Official Derby Pish take- 08/09

    Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit
    Man from Derby gets married to girl from Derby and on wedding night he calls his parents and says: "She is a virgin, what shall I do?"
    "Divorce her!" say parents. "If she is not good enough for their family, she is not good enough for ours!"

    How do you know you're at a wedding in Derby?

    Everyone is sat on the same side of the church!


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,109

    Default Re: Official Derby Pish take- 08/09

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik
    How do you know you're at a wedding in Derby?

    Everyone is sat on the same side of the church!
    LMAO... I knew there was somethin dodgey about it...

    Ok, as we are doing the sick ones...

    Diary of Elizabeth Fritzl...

    Monday- Stayed in, got raped by dad...
    Tuesday- Stayed in, got raped by dad...
    Wednesday- Stayed in, got raped by dad...
    Thursday- Stayed in, got raped by dad...
    Friday-Stayed in, got raped by dad...

    Saturday- Went to watch Derby game- Wished I'd stayed in...


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Official Derby Pish take- 08/09

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriot
    LMAO... I knew there was somethin dodgey about it...

    Ok, as we are doing the sick ones...

    Diary of Elizabeth Fritzl...

    Monday- Stayed in, got raped by dad...
    Tuesday- Stayed in, got raped by dad...
    Wednesday- Stayed in, got raped by dad...
    Thursday- Stayed in, got raped by dad...
    Friday-Stayed in, got raped by dad...

    Saturday- Went to watch Derby game- Wished* I'd stayed in...
    I have seen that one before, Classic!


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,130

    Default Re: Official Derby Pish take- 08/09

    there fathers fuck do their brothers
    their sisters do their mothers
    they all fuck one another
    there the derby family

    typical derby family:

    dad, your way better in bed than mother
    Why thank you, your sister thinks so too


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •