Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Hello to all...

Default Hello to all...

Just wanted to say a quick hello, I have been reading for a while and decided to take the plunge and add my opinion to the forum.

I went to the game last night, my first in a while and I was dissapointed to be honest. I though our full backs were show to be not up to standard, perhaps Bennett was injured but Chambers has no excuse, I thought we badly missed Earnshaw and although Cole showed nice touched and that he still has a football brain he isnt quick enough to support the attack in the box and isnt involved enough.

Anyway hopefully I'll enjoy my time in the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Hello to all...

Welcome .

This gives me the perfect opportunity to CALDERWOOD IF YOU ARE STILL HERE PLEASE GO NOW.

Enjoy the forum.

Rice IV

Welcome to the forum, mate.

Stick around, enjoy the banter and don't take anything personally.

Feel free to pop down to Amici pregame and meet a few of us. That goes for anyone too.

Talk to me, Goose.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Dog
    Just wanted to say a quick hello, I have been reading for a while and decided to take the plunge and add my opinion to the forum.

I went to the game last night, my first in a while and I was dissapointed to be honest. I though our full backs were show to be not up to standard, perhaps Bennett was injured but Chambers has no excuse, I thought we badly missed Earnshaw and although Cole showed nice touched and that he still has a football brain he isnt quick enough to support the attack in the box and isnt involved enough.

Anyway hopefully I'll enjoy my time in the forum!
    Greetings squire.

There is no finer Forest forum out there, although you've probably figured that out by now.

Enjoy posting!

Rice IV

Not just Forestcentric, my spring heeled friend, indeed there is no finer forum full stop.

Thanks very much, I have been living away for a while so am looking forward to attending a few more games.

Welcome aboard Big-Dog

If Carlsberg ran forums it still wouldn't be as good as this one is (most of the time )

Quote Originally Posted by richjcrouch
    Not just Forestcentric, my spring heeled friend, indeed there is no finer forum full stop.
    Very true indeed.

Thanks very much, I have been living away for a while so am looking forward to attending a few more games.
    Been living anywhere nice?

As Rich says, get yourself down to amici pre-match for a beer. *You can't miss these guys, all in their RICE shirts.

Welcome Big Dog.

Cheers I think I might pop along, used to drink in the Southbank before the games but always open to a new drinking establishment!

Cheers I think I might pop along, used to drink in the Southbank before the games but always open to a new drinking establishment!
    Take plenty of money lol

welcome hope you enjoy.

i was disappointed as we've played better in the matches we've lost