Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are getting worse!

JOIN ME

Default We are getting worse!

Ok, before we were loosing and still playing ok.

Now we are playing terrible football and somehow managed to get a draw tonight.

Ipswich played some cracking football tonight, they were taking the piss at times.

what were we doing.......ooo i know lets hoof it up to tyson. We look like a league one side.

I honestly believe we will go down with the worst league record ever in the chanmpionship.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: We are getting worse!

that sounds a little bit too negative

i agree after the 1st 20 minutes of the game we were pretty sh**e
    and the second half was absolutely appalling,
    but worst league record ever! i very much doubt it.
    i still think we can turn it round.

one man stood up and shouted a load of bollocks at calderwood, causing people to disagree and when questioned who to replace him with, he replied allardyce!
    the man go laughed at by about 20 fans around him!
    so it still looks like colin has our backing and i believe he can turn it round.

JOIN ME

Quote Originally Posted by prenshaw124
    that sounds a little bit too negative

i agree after the 1st 20 minutes of the game we were pretty sh**e
    and the second half was absolutely appalling,
    but worst league record ever! i very much doubt it.
    i still think we can turn it round.

one man stood up and shouted a load of b*****ks at calderwood, causing people to disagree and when questioned who to replace him with, he replied allardyce!the man go laughed at by about 20 fans around him!
    so it still looks like colin has our backing and i believe he can turn it round.
    allardice would be 5 times worse than cc!!

thats what i thought,
    and most of the fans listening judging by the reaction they gave

but would he change the formation and play one striker (at home) when we are desperate for a win....Calderwood has not got a clue, he needs to go, simple as that.

beg to differ, he has to work with what he has got and due to injury's it isn't that much.
    i doubt he would have switched to one attacker had earnie been playing.
    did he have another striker on the bench? arrived a little late so missed announcements.

Eh? 3 defenders passing it between them for 90 minutes doesn't get you anywhere. Forest have done that many a time in our previous home games, yet that is called shit and uncreative football. Can't have it both ways.

winnits

Agreed. Ipswich looked as clueless as us at creating chances - if not more so. Their defenders looked more assured than ours, though. That said, we had more chances - we just need to be putting 'em away.

Frustrating night.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonk
    We look like a league one side.
    That is pretty much all we are.

sounds like the ref was a bit ropey again , are all the ref's we get closet sheep or something? i'm not supersticious but i think our luck will change soon ........................touch wood

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    That is pretty much all we are.
    Yet people are constantly surprised by this

Quote Originally Posted by wesizleftpeg
    Yet people are constantly surprised by this
    I know, that is what baffles me!

However, these are the same people (mainly naive young kids) who thought the step up from League 1 to the Championship was 'minimal.'

AKA Randy Bumgardener

van hoojidonk. i don't think I have ever seen a positive word from your keyboard.

We must remember that 'arguably' our first choice front line is returning from injury still.
    Garner, Earnshaw McGugan and Anderson are only just returning from injury. Can you imagine one of the top four without their 2 first choice strikers and 2 first team midfielders ? It's no coincidence that our goals have dried up since the loss of Earnie and Lewis.

I agree that the season has been a disaster so far, but I'm still firmly in the belief that once the players who score and make our goals are back we will push up the table.

I hate blaming ref's, such a stereotypical view from a fan trying to look to future months, but tonight proved it. 2 disallowed goals, one blatant penalty and sending off, along with Tyson being beaten up in front of the lineswoman and no action taken at all.

Ok, it's been shit. But within weeks our full starting 11 will return and I think we will see a noticeable difference !

I would love to see the stats over the last 5 years to see average clean sheets in the CCC. Maybe we got so used to them in L1 we expect them now ? Look how many clubs win and concede at the same time week in week out. Who cares how many they score if you score more ? But at the moment our goals aren't there. You defend from the front, Cole doesn't walk more than 2 metres, Tyson is a player like Owen (no smarmy replies, you know what I mean). Waits on the line for the ball to be passed over him. Look how hard Earnie works from the half way line to the front, the same goes for Lewis.

Why are people so negative about Allardyce still ? He did a wonder job at County, Bolton and to a point Newcastle. When he left he still had them in their highest league position in years and yet had already warned that confidence was low, time was needed and it wouldnt be a title push straight away. If The chairman had any bollocks he would of kept him and stuck by him.

Bungs bungs bungs is all we hear. Who gives a damn what he does if he gets Forest out of the mess we are in ?

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Quote Originally Posted by Freiro Cornholio
    Why are people so negative about Allardyce still ? He did a wonder job at County, Bolton and to a point Newcastle. When he left he still had them in their highest league position in years and yet had already warned that confidence was low, time was needed and it wouldnt be a title push straight away. If The chairman had any bollocks he would of kept him and stuck by him.

Bungs bungs bungs is all we hear. Who gives a damn what he does if he gets Forest out of the mess we are in ?
    Sam Allardyce is an odious ****. A complete and utter cock of Neil Warnock proportions, with an ego that rivals Uriah Rennie's.

Sam 'Teflon' Allardyce, the only man in Britain who's never been fucking wrong.

Sam 'If my name was Allardicio, not Allardyce I'd be manager of England by now' get's by with shit bully-boy football.

It made me burst when he was touted as our manager before McAllister took over.

Quote Originally Posted by northernmonkey MBE
    Sam Allardyce is an odious c**t. A complete and utter cock of Neil Warnock proportions, with an ego that rivals Uriah Rennie's.

Sam 'Teflon' Allardyce, the only man in Britain who's never been f**king wrong.

Sam 'If my name was Allardicio, not Allardyce I'd be manager of England by now' get's by with s**t bully-boy football.

It made me burst when he was touted as our manager before McAllister took over.
    We are currently lumbered with a clueless, inept Scotsman.

Give me Allardyce anyday.

We weren't that bad...in fact I wouldn't say we were bad at all...just another case of not doing quite enough to win.

It's a shame they all took Ritalin at half time otherwise we might have held onto a clean sheet.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by northernmonkey MBE
    with an ego that rivals Uriah Rennie's.

Ol Big Head Springs to mind

Sam 'Teflon' Allardyce, the only man in Britain who's never been fucking wrong.

He also said ''We would discuss it for 20 minutes, then decide that I was right

Sam 'If my name was Allardicio, not Allardyce I'd be manager of England by now

Again
    A bit of arrogance and eccentricity is needed in football management. Especially nowadays when players can walk all over those who don't.

Every successful manager has had a sense of it in their personality and attitude. I never found his football bully boy. Ok, he had players who liked to rough up a match. Most were from lower leagues rather than a bunch of foreign flimsy's who fall over at every opportunity.

He had a Championship side and qualified for Europe. His quality speaks for itself, and I dont think anyone can argue that hasn't got him results.

A bit of arrogance and eccentricity is needed in football management. Especially nowadays when players can walk all over those who don't.

Every successful manager has had a sense of it in their personality and attitude. I never found his football bully boy. Ok, he had players who liked to rough up a match. Most were from lower leagues rather than a bunch of foreign flimsy's who fall over at every opportunity.

He had a Championship side and qualified for Europe. His quality speaks for itself, and I dont think anyone can argue that hasn't got him results.
    Jay, I like what I know of you on here, but that's just rubbish mate.

It's not a bit of arrogance or eccentricity, it's a complete twat-like attitude in whereby he blames everything but himself for the slightest bit of wrongdoing.

Never his fault, never his teams fault, never anything to do with him. Teflon Allardiccio.

I thought we were terrible.

They took the piss out of us at times with their passing. Magilton's an idiot for not bringing on another striker earlier, as Counago was rubbish on his own.

the only light at the end of the tunnel would be a fucking train coming

I don't really understand the post.

You are saying that it is OK to lose and play decent. Yet you are highly concerned when we play poorly yet gain something out of the games. I think Camp came in and saved us on a few occassions but at the end of the day. We played poorly and gained something out the game.

How the hell is that a negative thing and how do you use that to come to the conclusion that we are going down with a record low points tally?

I don't think we're getting worse......we're just not getting any better.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

It's annoying when some of the teams we have played have been there for the taking, but we never punished them.

I don't think we are getting worse (at present), but one striker up front does not help at all.

Marthur your soul is mine

We were absolutely dire last night............................
    No leader
    No bottle
    No strength
    No Tactics
    No passion
    No quality
    No Idea..................

Team to young........
    Caldewood why did you put one up front at home with half an hour to go?

Having said all that, Tysons header should have stood. The female lines person made dreadful decision to raise her flag. That goal stands and we win the game.
    League 1 is coming.
    The death of our club is nigh.