Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Away Tickets 2008/2009

Default Away Tickets 2008/2009

Does anybody have an idea about how much away games will cost next season?

I am looking to get an away season ticket and was wondering how much I would need to save as the money is taken out automatically from your account.

Would it be the same as away games this season?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Away Tickets 2008/2009

Quote Originally Posted by Red4Eva
    Does anybody have an idea about how much away games will cost next season?

I am looking to get an away season ticket and was wondering how much I would need to save as the money is taken out automatically from your account.

Would it be the same as away games this season?
    My advice would be to buy an away membership. It costs £30 and you are all but guaranteed to get a ticket unless the allocation is very small and should there be a game you can't get to or just don't want to go to then you won't be charged for it.

There isn't really anyway of knowing how much you would need in your bank if you did decide to get an away ST unless you check the prices of every Championship team last season (or next seasons if they have announced them) and add them up and that will give you a rough estimate.

Ok thanks. Im thinking to budget for £28 a game. But might just go with your idea as I wouldnt be able to make some midweek games.

Ok thanks. Im thinking to budget for £28 a game. But might just go with your idea as I wouldnt be able to make some midweek games.
    Indeed, although I intend of going to quite a few away games next season the chances are I will have to miss a few purely because of cost. It's not getting any cheaper these days

An away membership should ensure I get a Derby ticket and any of the other big games.

winnits

£28 sounds realistic, but Stratty's away membership idea is a good one, that said, I had away membership this season and never used it for the games I did go to lol

I think the away membership is only available if you have a home season ticket though.

Away membership is only available to home season ticket holders but away season tickets are available at £100 for non- home season ticket holders and £50 for those that do hold a home season ticket

Resident foodie!

I was going to go through all the teams in the league and tell you how much their tickets cost, but most of them have taken down last season's prices and haven't yet put up next season's.

There wont be that many 'small' allocations anymore though.

Barnsley - 23,186
    Birmingham - 30,009
    Blackpool - 9,491
    Bristol City - 21,804
    Burnley - 22,610
    Cardiff - 20,324
    Charlton - 27,111
    Coventry City - 32,609
    Crystal Palace - 26,225
    Derby - 33,597
    Doncaster - 15,231
    Hull City - 25,417
    Ipswich - 30,311
    Leeds - 39,457
    Norwich City - 26,034
    Plymouth - 21,118
    Preston NE - 19,533
    QPR - 18, 682
    Reading - 24,161
    Sheffield United - 32,500
    Sheffield Wed - 39,812
    Southampton - 32,689
    Swansea - 20,520
    Watford - 19,920
    Wolves - 28,565

Yep I'm getting away membership if only in hope of getting a Derby (a) ticket. i don't think the other localish clubs should be much of a problem for ST holders as you get quite big allocations at the Sheffield/Birmingham clubs & The Ricoh is perenially half empty judging by their average attendances.

Quote Originally Posted by zigga-zagga
    Away membership is only available to home season ticket holders but away season tickets are available at £100 for non- home season ticket holders and £50 for those that do hold a home season ticket
    Hi all!
    Is the away season ticket like a home one? As in you do not have to pay any extra to go to an away match? Or is it just giving priority? Sorry if this is the most stupid first post ever!
    Cheers

Welcome onboard mate

Link to the OS season ticket info page ... details of all the packages are about half way down

Quote Originally Posted by nottmred88
    Hi all!
    Is the away season ticket like a home one? As in you do not have to pay any extra to go to an away match? Or is it just giving priority? Sorry if this is the most stupid first post ever!*
    Cheers
    No, when you buy an away ST you are just paying for the privilege of being guaranteed a ticket. The money is automatically taken out of your bank account when the ticket details are announced.

Personally I think ti is a bit of a rip-off.

That really IS a rip-off. I'll save the money for travel and take the risk! Cheers

I don't feel like any of the packages suit me though.

I live in Hampshire so certainly won't be a home season ticket holder, which counts away membership out of the equation.

I go to as many away games as I can and hope to make about half in the coming season, but this misses enough games that an away season ticket is not at all cost effective.

What I really need is some sort of away membership that would at least give priority over the general sale supporters. I'm sure that there used to be such a thing in the past.