Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home kit Launch

Default Home kit Launch

Tomorrow night the club shop are having a season ticket holders evening and I was wondering that of yet I have not renewed my season ticket for next season but had one the previous year so does this mean I am not eligable to go?.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

winnits

I imagine it will be for 2011/12 season ticket holders which - as yet - you aren't.

Seems daft to have such an event before the renewal deadline.

JOIN ME

Default Re: Home kit Launch

what time does this start?

im going tommorow to renew mine anyway...will the ticket office be open tommorow night?

#FindElaine

it say's on the OS that its for 2011/12 season ticket holders

If you go down on Thurs for the kit launch the 1st 11 people through the door dresses head to toe in red will get a free shirt lol

Please donate to my #MPCC14 JustGiving page @ Justgiving.com/FindElaine

Press release from the club shop:

CARL FROCH LAUNCHES NEW 2011/12 HOME KIT

The 2011/2012 Forest home kit is set to be launched by Nottingham-based boxing world champion, Carl Froch, at The City Ground Megastore this Thursday 16 June.

The striking new strip is sure to become a firm favourite with fans across the region, eager to show their support for Steve McLaren’s men throughout the 2011/2012 campaign.

Fans will get the chance to get up close and personal with Carl Froch himself and have 2011/12 kit purchased on the day signed by the super middleweight champion of the world.

As if that wasn’t enough, the first 11 fans to arrive dressed from head to toe in red will be presented with the new home shirt, completely free of charge!

Capital FM DJ Steffan La Touche will be hosting the event, which kicks off at 5pm and runs through to 7pm. During that time, fans will be given the fantastic opportunity to gain free shirt printing when they purchase the new home shirt as well as 10% off all non-kit purchases during the launch.

After proudly displaying the 2011/12 home strip, Carl will also be giving fans a sneak preview of the 2011/12 new away kit that the team will be wearing on the road.

With so much going on, die-hard reds would be mad to miss it! Come on down to The City Ground Megastore this Thursday 16 June, 5-7pm and help us paint the city red!

The 2011/12 Nottingham Forest home kit will be available to buy from Thursday 16 June at

The City Ground Megastore and online at www.nottinghamforestdirect.com.

#FindElaine

A sneak preview of the away kit What's he going to do wear another shirt over the top with a small hole cut out? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wood View Post
    Tomorrow night the club shop are having a season ticket holders evening and I was wondering that of yet I have not renewed my season ticket for next season but had one the previous year so does this mean I am not eligable to go?.
    The season ticket holder event is this evening, I have purchased my season ticket and havn't received it in the post yet. Obviously means I cant attend! Seems a bit odd to not allow last seasons season tickets aswell.

Rice # 42

Take your confirmation and argue the toss!

Its tonight for season ticket holders

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/pa...375401,00.html

Miserable git, and proud.

My new shirt has just arrived, thanks KitBag for your cock-up too!

Yea mines in the van I'm tracking it

Im happy not getting the new shirt....... anyone think its a flashback to the old Shipstone days?!

winnits

Yes, which is why I like it

Fair enough Win.... fair enough

Its abit like the new england kit..... I hope that this doesnt mean that we are destined for the same fate that has succumb to the fall in grace of english football of late

Burger King

looks a bit like a rugger kit to me. Hope thats not a sign of the type of football to come with it

Last one standing

It only looks like a rugby kit when you see the long sleeve version. I'd love one, but I'll wait a year until it's about £15 in the club shop.

Rice 21

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Sulk View Post
    Its abit like the new england kit..... I hope that this doesnt mean that we are destined for the same fate that has succumb to the fall in grace of english football of late
    What fall from grace? We have never had grace to fall from.

Banned

my brothers top is here from kit bag lol

I have mine, its a nice material. Looks really smart too. Love the collar.

Can i buy tomorrow day then? or will i have to wait til friday as im not a season ticket holder!

I pre ordered mine last week knowing about the cock up. Anyway I got a text today saying that my shirt was available to collect. When I got there they said it was an error and won't be able to collect it till tomorrow. Best bit is that my shirt is there but they wouldn't give it me. What a load of tossers

#FindElaine

I've just replied to your message on FB Rob, like I said in there that's bang out of order!

I've not got a text but have got an email saying the shirt's ready to be collected from the store. After cocking up the least they could do is give you the shirt if people make the effort to travel over.

After getting off to a decent start Kitbag have let themselves down here

Quote Originally Posted by nffc-rob View Post
    I pre ordered mine last week knowing about the cock up. Anyway I got a text today saying that my shirt was available to collect. When I got there they said it was an error and won't be able to collect it till tomorrow. Best bit is that my shirt is there but they wouldn't give it me. What a load of tossers
    I also got this SMS to say it was ready for collection. Got to the ground about 5 to find out the club shop was closed till 6 and that it was a mistake. They said I had to wait till 6 if I wanted it today as I am a season ticket holder. Got plans this evening so not waiting around just for their incompetents.

Thanks kitbag and forest for wasting my time.

So now I've gotta make another trip tomorrow. I'm gonna give them an earful over it aswel