Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Steel City Derby

Resident foodie!

Default Steel City Derby

Wednesday have just taken the lead through Steve Watson after a Fatty Kenny and Chris Morgan mix-up.

Kilgallon also got sent off a few minutes ago for the Blunts - didn't deserve it but I couldn't care less.

Come on the Owls!

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Steel City Derby

I would of fancied Sheffield Utd to win it, but oh well!

We played better with 10 men. The game had everything...2 red cards (including 1 when the player had been subbed) a saved penalty and a good goal. Gutted we lost but we could have sneaked an equaliser at the end and with 10 men I expected us to lose.
    The ref was a total ****, yep Kilgallon's challenge wasn't good and maybe a red card although some refs would have given a yellow. However, their player used an elbow into the side of Naughton's face and got a yellow. Very dangerous play but no red card.

Still, in the top 6 so things are good..much better than this time last year.

Quote Originally Posted by IpswichBlade
    We played better with 10 men. The game had everything...2 red cards (including 1 when the player had been subbed) a saved penalty and a good goal. Gutted we lost but we could have sneaked an equaliser at the end and with 10 men I expected us to lose.
    The ref was a total ****, yep Kilgallon's challenge wasn't good and maybe a red card although some refs would have given a yellow. However, their player used an elbow into the side of Naughton's face and got a yellow. Very dangerous play but no red card.

Still, in the top 6 so things are good..much better than this time last year.
    It was a great game i really enjoyed it although i'm not sure kilgallon should have got sent off and that did affect the game ,All in all though a great balls to wall derby ,This to the ipswichblade i felt beattie should have been subbed not billy sharp he was causing allsorts of problems .

It was a game of veterans one had a good game the other had a mare ,I am referring to gary speed (mare) and watson (good) ,For the record johnson should have gone off for the elbow on naughton who looks promising ,If the ref and officials had done there jobs properley there would have been no bottle in the crowd incident

Quote Originally Posted by PáNtHéRs
    It was a great game i really enjoyed it although i'm not sure kilgallon should have got sent off and that did affect the game ,All in all though a great balls to wall derby ,This to the ipswichblade i felt beattie should have been subbed not billy sharp he was causing allsorts of problems .

It was a game of veterans one had a good game the other had a mare ,I am referring to gary speed (mare) and watson (good) ,For the record johnson should have gone off for the elbow on naughton who looks promising ,If the ref and officials had done there jobs properley there would have been no bottle in the crowd incident
    Yep, agree with what you've said there...it was a good game and I enjoyed it despite the defeat but it doesn't feel as gutting this time around as we had 10 men and I expected a defeat. Speed had a poor game but can't complain as he's been quality since he joined us! We'll get revenge in the home fixture anyway.