Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38

Thread: Rob Earnshaw

      
  1. #1
    Resident foodie!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Seaford, East Sussex
    Posts
    14,095

    Default Rob Earnshaw

    I asked this in the QPR match thread, but it seems to have gone unnoticed...

    Is Earnshaw fit again now and will he be able to play on Saturday, or is he still out and will we see Tyson and Garner?

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kenilworth, Warwickshire
    Posts
    911
    Afterism (n) - A concise, clever statement you don't think of until too late.

    BRING BACK THE BANNER!

  4. #3
    Rice IV
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    37,481

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    'Robert Earnshaw will make his Nottingham Forest return against QPR on Saturday at Loftus Road'

    Little bit ambiguous, if you ask me.

    Talk to me, Goose.

  5. #4
    Resident foodie!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Seaford, East Sussex
    Posts
    14,095

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Yeah, well, that wasn't on the OS when I looked about an hour ago!

    :P


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    It will be good to have Earnshaw back, Hopefully he'll have some service too.


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,292

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Earnie fit as said on OS.

    Thank bloody god for that I can now see where goals are coming from and hopefully some away points to go with it


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Doyle.Nffc
    It will be good to have Earnshaw back, Hopefully he'll have some service too.
    you can hope for all kinds of things.

    Hopefully someone will knock on my door and give me £100 cash for being such a nice guy.

    Earnshaw will get no service and no one will throw money at me.

    Another defeat no doubt.


  9. #8

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord
    you can hope for all kinds of things.

    Hopefully someone will knock on my door and give me £100 cash for being such a nice guy.

    Earnshaw will get no service and no one will throw money at me.

    Another defeat no doubt.
    welcome back!


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    welcome back!
    if you have nothing to offer don't post.

    waster.


  11. #10

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    and you haven't changed one bit , jesus............................


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23,210

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord
    if you have nothing to offer don't post.

    waster.
    Why are you still posting then?


  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    10,654

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord
    if you have nothing to offer don't post.

    waster.
    *

    Hypocrisy is my favourite word.


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    someone said this to me in another thread.

    just seemed silly to me so I thought I'd use it on little Marky.


  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23,210

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Yeah but he was being nice and welcoming you back!


  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by wesizleftpeg
    Yeah but he was being nice and welcoming you back!
    of course he was, not an ounce of sarcasm in there?

    anyway we won't magically start scoring goals with Earnshaw now when we have failed to do so all season.

    'Ah but we were unlucky for 7 out of 10 games'

    NO


  17. #16

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    i was infact being nice id have put the muslim smiley if it was sarcasm

    i do infact think he ll come back and score on saturday though well i hope.... ill be happy if we score one more than them


  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    i was infact being nice id have put the muslim smiley if it was sarcasm

    i do infact think he ll come back and score on saturday though well i hope.... ill be happy if we score one more than them
    Maybe he'll score a free kick, otherwise he'll receive nothing and provide nothing.

    slap him in a good team and he'll score, but we're not good.


  19. #18

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    as long as that free kick is a goal more than they score i'll be more than happy


  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    as long as that free kick is a goal more than they score i'll be more than happy
    sounds bad but I'd rather get rid of calderwood by any means necessary, if that means losing every game until he has gone the so be it.

    then again if we win the next 5 i'd equally as happy.

    but you have to be realistic, we are likely to lose the next 5 and very unlikely to win the next 5.


  21. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    as long as that free kick is a goal more than they score i'll be more than happy
    I think he will get the service when McGugan gets back in the side.


  22. #21

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    well im am hoping so, it'll sure be a big boost if he does the business


  23. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    well im am hoping so, it'll sure be a big boost if he does the business
    Considering he won't get the service. Maybe the Midfield will have to score, but if they don't get the service, Morgan will have to score from 70 yards, but if Smith doesn't give the the defence the service, he will have to run and beat every QPR player and score.


  24. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23,210

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord
    'Ah but we were unlucky for 7 out of 10 games'
    Nobody actually said that did they?
    Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord
    sounds bad but I'd rather get rid of calderwood by any means necessary, if that means losing every game until he has gone the so be it.
    That is quite simply, idiotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord
    then again if we win the next 5 i'd equally as happy.
    If we do win the next 5, I suppose you won't be giving Calderwood any credit for it will you? *Just a guess!



  25. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by wesizleftpeg
    Nobody actually said that did they?
    That is quite simply, idiotic.

    If we do win the next 5, I suppose you won't be giving Calderwood any credit for it will you? Just a guess!
    funny.

    if we win the next 5 i'll cean his fet with my tongue.


  26. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Rob Earnshaw

    Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord
    funny.

    if we win the next 5 i'll cean his fet with my tongue.
    Is that a cleaning agent.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •