Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Most wanted Forest videos

Weasel

Default Most wanted Forest videos

hello there, for any of you who ae good at this sort of thing, I've wanted to see these videos for a while but not even the messiah of youtube (alhaidaree) seems to have them.

1. Video of that famous 2-1 cup win at Newcastle with that goal from Ian Woan. Preferably with Colin Fray's infamous warbling commentary
    2. Video of perhaps the most famous cup game at Newcastle, where our players got attacked during the pitch invasion, I've only ever heard about this, not seen it.
    3. Video of Pearce's tackle on Ted McMinn, which again I've heard go down in legend, but never actually seen.

ta anyone.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Most wanted Forest videos

No.3 I think its the tackle by Brian Rice on tinman that is legendary.

If i remember correctly, Pearce had already been booked and asked Brian to do him. That and the goal against Aresenal (FACUP 1/4 final at highbury), is what makes BR such a legend. What a goal.

I was there Newcastle 1974, it was definately also on the national BBC news and match of the day, so there should be some footage somewhere.
    Nigel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBp16NgnKg

Pearce tackle in 2-1 win over derby, this is the higlights of the game and includes psycho's tackle

Stunning tackle by Psycho

2-1 win againest Arsenal when Haaland score 2 in Pearce 1st game as manager.

Rice 13

Quote Originally Posted by RutlandRed

Pearce tackle in 2-1 win over derby, this is the higlights of the game and includes psycho's tackle
    Blimey watching Forest passing the ball again been awhile since that happened.

Also goes to show how the rules have changed both tackles would have been straight reds in todays game, and strange to see that after both neither team surrounded the ref

Bizzare choices, because we lost both but Chelsea home and away from 98/99.

Oh and the 1-1 draw at home to Leeds in 96/97 where PVH got his first goal for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by RutlandRed

Cheers, was good to watch that. Crunching tackle His goal wasn't bad either. It's rare to see a left sided defender scoring a goal like that.