Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: New pools game

Default New pools game

Has anyone seen this site pools4all.com?
    You predict the scores for one league (e.g. league one) rather than score draws or whatever the other football pools is. And you just have to get the most points in that pool to win.
    What do people think? Seems like a good idea to me.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: New pools game

Nah if i'm honest it sounds crap.

Swedish Meatball

Nice idea, but I think the overwhelming temptation, given that it is £2 a pop, would be to go to your favourite online bookmakers and put on a trebles, or an accumalator.

If you ever return to read this you'll tell me that requires perfect results, whereas you only need to beat someone on yours. However, the higher score required to win and the jackpot are directly proportional - so for a significant jackpot you'd need to pretty much make the accumalator anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Brolin
    Nice idea, but I think the overwhelming temptation, given that it is £2 a pop, would be to go to your favourite online bookmakers and put on a trebles, or an accumalator.

If you ever return to read this you'll tell me that requires perfect results, whereas you only need to beat someone on yours. However, the higher score required to win and the jackpot are directly proportional - so for a significant jackpot you'd need to pretty much make the accumalator anyway.
    Its spam...