Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Fans

Default Cardiff City Fans

Few things,

Firstly, well done to Billy and the boys, another top, top performance. So proud of the lads at the moment, the fact that we can come back from a bit of a rubbish loss midweek, to beating possibly the strongest squad in the division, AND grab a fantastic point away to the team top of the division with 10 men for 70 minutes is totally brilliant, so well done.

Secondly, does anyone know what went on on the side nearest A Block with the Cardiff fans? Loads of stewards were sorting something out.

Finally, I've just been reading a few of the Cardiff City forum posts and I've come to the following conclusions.

1.They can literally spell NOTHING, the amount of times I saw "there", "lose" and "know" spelt as "their", "loose" and "no" was incredible.

2.They thought we were "there for the taking" today (even though we haven't lost for a year and a half)

3.Some of them thought their team were absolutely terrible, which I disagree with. Although they weren't the toughest team we've had here all season, they were certainly pretty good.

4.They are VERY negative.

5.They think we will collapse with our tough run in and small squad.

Thoughts?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Default Re: Cardiff City Fans

There was some right twats on lady bay bridge. Having a go at a couple of spotty 12 year olds, and, well, losing lol

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

winnits

Given that you've already highlighted their intelligence levels, I don't give a rat's ass about their misinformed opinion about a team they've seen best their primadonnas twice this season

They lack class.

They're addicted to their "Ayahtollah" smiley as well, it's on the end of every sentence! WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN?!?!?!

ooooh scabby scabby, scabby scabby scabby scabby nottingham

literally all they chanted today. embarrassed for them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bradyo View Post
    They're addicted to their "Ayahtollah" smiley as well, it's on the end of every sentence! WHAT DOES IT EVEN MEAN?!?!?!
    Don't go on other fans message boards if it winds you up like this.... You will feel better for it honest! Just enjoy the fact we have done the double over them....

Stop tweeting and ****ting around Jay and go to the Heath A & E. Explain to them that there must be something wrong with your ears as your balance is that bad you cannot stand up for more than 5 minutes.

a snippet taken from a cardiff forum

Quote Originally Posted by bradyo View Post
    It's supposed to be a sign of grieving so makes perfect sense!

winnits

Haha... Bothroyd's getting quite a bit of stick on Twitter. Quite right too the cheating bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by sebs View Post

live in a different era don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_dog View Post
    Don't go on other fans message boards if it winds you up like this.... You will feel better for it honest! Just enjoy the fact we have done the double over them....
    Oh, don't worry, I like getting wound up, I need a good moan every week or so!

Quote Originally Posted by sebs View Post

Did they? I heard them do it once for about a minute in the first half and that's it!

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I'm pretty sure the two 12 year olds i saw getting berated for being "scabs" have never been in a mine. Unless they were on a bout thier spotty scabs?

Rice IV

I'm pretty sure the two 12 year olds i saw getting berated for being "scabs" have never been in a mine.
    Fucking work shy youth of today.

Talk to me, Goose.

As we exit the stadium from the Upper Bridgford there's a gate which separates us from where the away fans are released before boarding their coaches.

We've often looked through and seen the sad faces and slumped shoulders of the defeated fans as they make their way but today, it was like watching wild, ferel animals going crazy in a cage. I am just so grateful that the gates were securely locked. They were spitting and growling and chanting and trying to climb the gates to get to us. There was a moron Forest fan poking them with jibes but it was still unnerving and quite scary.

Quote Originally Posted by T.B.T. View Post
    As we exit the stadium from the Upper Bridgford there's a gate which separates us from where the away fans are released before boarding their coaches.

We've often looked through and seen the sad faces and slumped shoulders of the defeated fans as they make their way but today, it was like watching wild, ferel animals going crazy in a cage. I am just so grateful that the gates were securely locked. They were spitting and growling and chanting and trying to climb the gates to get to us. There was a moron Forest fan poking them with jibes but it was still unnerving and quite scary.
    hahaha that was like the swansea fans last year, a couple of them got through including this big fat lesbian looking woman with purple hair who floored this chavy forest fan who had his adidas tracksuit on from JD and his hood up bruv blapp, when he got pushed over it was veryy verry funny! lol

Last edited by tomw94; 19-02-11 at 22:51.

Neanderthals the lot of them !! - your lucky, a true valley commando would have been up and over the fence - having lived 20 yards from the old vetch field in swansea ive seen a lot of crazy shit in south wales when cardiff city were in town!!

The Cardiff fans today were a bunch of toss. Only made a noise when they cheated their way to an equaliser, and then shut up again when Earnshaw restored our rightful lead.

Best fans in the division my arse.

I very rarely comment on opposing fans apart from sheep. But I have been on one of their forums and I am astonished at the amount of their supporters that are saying things such as "the worst ref ever" and similar.
    How the hell can two sets of fans see things so differently. The penalty decision was an absolutely shocking decision and Earnshaw and Tudgay were getting fouled from behind the whole game.
    There's blind faith and then there is blind biased. But TBH I expected no difference from some of the most deluded supporters on any forum.
    Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSTON_RED View Post
    Neanderthals the lot of them !! - your lucky, a true valley commando would have been up and over the fence - having lived 20 yards from the old vetch field in swansea ive seen a lot of crazy shit in south wales when cardiff city were in town!!
    To be honest with you, they weren't the fittest bunch of young men I've even seen and were quite possibly the ugliest.

To be honest with you, they weren't the fittest bunch of young men I've even seen and were quite possibly the ugliest.
    "Weren't the fittest bunch of young men"? Dave Jones is that you?

They were poor for atmosphere expected more.

Did anyone see near Trent Bridge Inn before the game when a Cardiff bus had to stop for traffic right infront of the pub and an England chant started and some Forest fans walked up to the bus with their arms out and Cardiff were trying to get off the bus. Nearly kicked off then

Quote Originally Posted by TheFamousTeam View Post
    They were poor for atmosphere expected more.

Did anyone see near Trent Bridge Inn before the game when a Cardiff bus had to stop for traffic right infront of the pub and an England chant started and some Forest fans walked up to the bus with their arms out and Cardiff were trying to get off the bus. Nearly kicked off then
    Yes, we saw that too. Ubique was kind enough to foresee a pending incident and kindly chaperoned us down the road away from any potential trouble with the Cardiff fans and/or the police.

I have to say there were a number of Forest fans charging up the road towards the coach though. I wouldn't like to presume they were looking for trouble but they were probably looking for trouble. lol

Was so so annoyed after they scored that goal which definitely wasn't a penalty, felt so good scoring 2 minutes after and seeing the look on all their faces, idiots