Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: does anybody know

Default does anybody know

who we are gonna have back from injury after international break please cheer me up and say most of them!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: does anybody know

definatly earnie not sure about the others CC said paul anderson and joe garner will be playing some part in the 2 reserve games we have got during the break

Saw McGugan and Earnshaw after the game and they both said they were going to be in contention for the QPR game

Most of them.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

Any news on Anderson?

Not quite sure how I know it but I understand both Garner and Anderson are ready to be playing reserve games this next week.

I don't know what to believe anymore regarding Anderson. One minute he has broke down in training another 6 weeks on the sidelines. The next he's playing for the reserves next week!

Hope its the latter