Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fan in Lower Trent?

Default Fan in Lower Trent?

Was seen being given medical help in the 1st half does anyone know what happened? Or and additional news on his progress?

Hope he is alright and recovers well if its serious

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Fan in Lower Trent?

Yeah saw this from Capital One Corner, my gran pointed out it looked like he/she was having their chest pumped ?

Was viewing from quite far away though, hopefully they are ok

I noticed this, it looked like it was very serious, hope He/She is ok

Yeah was in Main Stand E and saw about 10 paramedics all crowded round and then being carried away into the waiting ambuance...

Hope they make a recovery!

heard it was a heart attack, hope they make a full recovery

yh i sat infront off it and i got told it was a heart attack i hope he/she is okay aswell

I saw him being stretcherd away ... being given oxygen.

Hope he's okay

I am in Lower Trent but just too lazy to stand up and have a goood nose at somebody elses ill-health, assuming that's what it was.

He was sat next to me and the three guys I go to the game with.. Was sat chatting with his mate before the game, no issues and seemed fine. 15-20 minutes in he just went...face ashen & eyes rolling. he was put in the recovery position by his friend then we waited 5-10 mins for the paramedics. Stewards were a waste of space and the first aiders seemed as shocked as the rest of us. He was given heart resuscitation 3 times as he laid unconscious. eventually he was moved to the ambulance. we hear that he had started breathing again but remained unconscious.

Put everything into perspective around us...shocked faces and no talk of football...hope he makes a full recovery..

*I saw a medic in the ladies loos at half time and she said they took a while to resusitate him (?) but there was a response luckily and they took him to Queens. It was a heart attack brought on, by the look *of it, by Ifil pretending to have been injured and rolling around cheating for all he was worth. We were up in arms as well. It was after this that we saw the bloke had collapsed.

Was it ShakeyRed?

Was this about the time that there player (mcarthy) had too go off injured? On radio nottingham they said there was quite some concern for him but i suppose that could have been the reason they thought it was him.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by tricky O'trees12
    Yeah saw this from Capital One Corner, my gran pointed out it looked like he/she was having their chest pumped ?

Was viewing from quite far away though, hopefully they are ok
    You go with your gran, i admire that. i wish i went with mine it'd save me having to buy anything from the concourse although she could end up lecturing me and others about the foul language used.

It was right behind me. Didn't think it was respectful to turn and nosey. I just hope he makes a full recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by red tom
    You go with your gran, i admire that. i wish i went with mine it'd save me having to buy anything from the concourse although she could end up lecturing me and others about the foul language used.
    Well actually I've made a point this season to pay my way, I brought the drinks in the ground yesterday and have said I'd buy at least one round every game, I hate to sponge off people

My gran doesn't mind swearing anyway, she even joins in from time to time (Burnley penalty for example) :P

Hope said trent end fan is ok and makes a full recovery

all of us in the upper trent stood up and looked what was happening.

hope they are ok

Victor Meldrew

Was it CardiacarrestRed?
    Just kidding, hope the guy gets well soon.

I'd quite like to die at the City Ground. As long as we were winning.

That might be my perfect death. After three hours of passionate sex with a Page three model, I went to see Forest and had a heart attack once they were 5-0 up against Man Utd at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    Was it CardiacarrestRed?

I'd quite like to die at the City Ground.* As long as we were winning.

That might be my perfect death.* After three hours of passionate sex with a Page three model, I went to see Forest and had a heart attack once they were 5-0 up against Man Utd at half time.
    Then you go up to heaven and the whole thing happens all over again

...meanwhile, back on earth, Colin makes some inspired tactical changes and we concede 6 in the second half

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    Was it CardiacarrestRed?

I'd quite like to die at the City Ground.* As long as we were winning.

That might be my perfect death.* After three hours of passionate sex with a Page three model, I went to see Forest and had a heart attack once they were 5-0 up against Man Utd at half time.
    Glad you can joke about this....wish you had stood next to him when it happened like we were...

Hope she/he (Thinkin He from most responses) has a speedy recovery!

oopsy daisy!

Good news.

It's a bit like some of the transfer rumours because it's sort of like from a friend of a man who sold a dog to a woman who's teacher etc..... but nonetheless -

I have it on good authority that although the man stopped breathing and the situation was very serious at the time he is concsious and talking, albeit still in hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by redrob
    Glad you can joke about this....wish you had stood next to him when it happened like we were...

Quote Originally Posted by Erik
    Good news.

It's a bit like some of the transfer rumours because it's sort of like from a friend of a man who sold a dog to a woman who's teacher etc..... but nonetheless -

I have it on good authority that although the man stopped breathing and the situation was very serious at the time he is concsious and talking, albeit still in hospital.
    That is good news. Thanks for sharing it.

I wish him a speedy recovery and hope when he returns to the City Ground we're knocking in a few goals and making our way back up the League.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

Hopefully he makes a recovery, Was only a block away.

I thought Forest got a bit to close to the opposition's goal and had a heart attack.

Hopefully the guy will be alright.

I was pretty close to the incident but I have to admit I didn't have a clue what was going on...everyone just suddenly started looking to their right and ignoring the game.