Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: 29 Points

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,562

    Default 29 Points

    ... is the lowest total, since 'The Championship' was renamed 5 years ago. This was by Rotherham who finished below us when we went down and were a dreadful team. Would anyone at the moment put money on us beating this total?

    Time to stand up and be counted Mr Calderwood!

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    310

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by the mask of zorro
    Would anyone at the moment put money on us beating this total?
    Yes


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,562

    Default Re: 29 Points

    I would think the odds on us staying up must be getting pretty good, so I'd have a punt if I were you.


  5. #4
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re: 29 Points

    I am starting to fear the 'R' word, I'm afraid.


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,288

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    I am starting to fear the 'R' word, I'm afraid.
    I'm starting to fear Rice as well. There are so many!!!


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    752

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratty
    I'm starting to fear Rice as well. There are so many!!!
    i know!! i saw rice 16 today whoever that is


  8. #7

    Default Re: 29 Points

    If I were you Walv, I would be more scared of the Credit Crunch young man.

    Are you not part of "Salt"?

    There was a geezer sat behind me in the Main Stand "Rice 8/9 ish??" A block row d/e ish??


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    752

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilburn Red
    If I were you Walv, I would be more scared of the Credit Crunch young man.

    Are you not part of "Salt"?

    There was a geezer sat behind me in the Main Stand "Rice 8/9 ish??" A block row d/e ish??*
    salt? eh?


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    225

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by the mask of zorro
    ... is the lowest total, since 'The Championship' was renamed 5 years ago. This was by Rotherham who finished below us when we went down and were a dreadful team. Would anyone at the moment put money on us beating this total?

    Time to stand up and be counted Mr Calderwood!
    £50 that we do?


  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,288

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyJ25
    £50 that we do?
    The last time a bet that size was agreed on here Kilburn refused to pay up.


  12. #11

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilburn Red
    If I were you Walv, I would be more scared of the Credit Crunch young man.

    Are you not part of "Salt"?

    There was a geezer sat behind me in the Main Stand "Rice 8/9 ish??" A block row d/e ish??*
    salt?


  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: 29 Points

    I definitely think we'll beat this points total, as we're going to finish outside the relegation zone.


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,972

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    I am starting to fear the 'R' word, I'm afraid.
    Me too...I still don't think we'll go down but we've got to start picking up points soon. We're not getting outclassed by any means but we just can't score goals at the moment


  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,562

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyJ25
    £50 that we do?
    It would be stupid of me to bet on something that I would hope to lose!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plenty O'Toole
    salt?
    Derbyshire Building Society?


  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,292

    Default Re: 29 Points

    There are still 108 points up for grabs. And 7 months for things to change.

    Hmm..


  17. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,562

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by mouldy
    There are still 108 points up for grabs. And 7 months for things to change.

    Hmm..
    There aren't 7 months for things to change, because if we continue like this for another month we will be to far adrift.

    On the plus side, Barnsley had gone five games without a goal before yesterday, it didn't take them out of the bottom three though


  18. #17

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by the mask of zorro

    On the plus side, Barnsley had gone five games without a goal before yesterday, it didn't take them out of the bottom three though
    Smashed four past Donny with 10 men yesterday tho cocker


  19. #18
    #FindElaine
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Weekdays; Surrey Wk/ends; #FindElaine
    Posts
    6,983

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilburn Red
    If I were you Walv, I would be more scared of the Credit Crunch young man.

    Are you not part of "Salt"?

    There was a geezer sat behind me in the Main Stand "Rice 8/9 ish??" A block row d/e ish??*
    Rice 9 is usually in the A Block with myself but had his daughter with him yesterday so was sat in BC Lower.

    We're at the back of the A Block though mate on row S, usually on the steps between seats 19 & 20



    Please donate to my #MPCC14 JustGiving page @ Justgiving.com/FindElaine

  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,562

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by the mask of zorro
    ... is the lowest total, since 'The Championship' was renamed 5 years ago. This was by Rotherham who finished below us when we went down and were a dreadful team. Would anyone at the moment put money on us beating this total?

    Time to stand up and be counted Mr Calderwood!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyJ25
    £50 that we do?
    Tempting, Tempting


  21. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,295

    Default Re: 29 Points

    29 points? there is some species of starfish that have got more point's than we'll end up with at this rate!


  22. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: 29 Points

    My driving licence will end up with more points than forest..totally outclassed from top to bottom in this league.and weve seen some shit teams but theyve beat us...calderwood need to adopt some kind of creativity in this retarded mongy squad of players..


  23. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcunny
    My driving licence will end up with more points than forest..totally outclassed from top to bottom in this league.and weve seen some s**t teams but theyve beat us...calderwood need to adopt some kind of creativity in this retarded mongy squad of players..
    You obviously didn't see the First half or the game.


  24. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Marriboom!
    You obviously didn't see the First half or the game.
    ever thought it was cardiff just having a bad day,,eh..

    I still see forest running around like headless chickens and with no balance to our team,this needs to come from the manager or a leader on the pitch,sadly we have neither..

    and please dont give me that shit about did you see how good forest were in the first half,even bentink miners welfare fc have a good half from time to time..


  25. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,972

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcunny
    ever thought it was cardiff just having a bad day,,eh..

    I still see forest running around like headless chickens and with no balance to our team,this needs to come from the manager or a leader on the pitch,sadly we have neither..

    and please dont give me that shit about did you see how good forest were in the first half,even bentink miners welfare fc have a good half from time to time..
    I don't think you can brush the actual performances under the table so easily, obviously they're not winning us points but it's displaying that we're at least getting some things right.

    It's also an indicator that things aren't quite as simple as the "sack the manager and things will get better" line of thinking. We're playing some nice stuff generally but thanks to bad luck/good keeping/lack of composure at key times it's not quite working. The manager's put together a team that is more than capable of creating chances, is it really his fault if the strikers aren't scoring? Don't forget that all of them barring possibly Tyson have proven track records of being good finishers.



  26. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: 29 Points

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcunny
    ever thought it was cardiff just having a bad day,,eh..

    I still see forest running around like headless chickens and with no balance to our team,this needs to come from the manager or a leader on the pitch,sadly we have neither..

    and please dont give me that s**t about did you see how good forest were in the first half,even bentink miners welfare fc have a good half from time to time..
    Ever thought it was Forest that restricted them to have a bad day, eh?

    I don't know what glasses or no glasses, but I always see 11 men out on the pitch giving their no matter what their ability. Of corse CC may not be the leader on the edge of the pitch, but I think Mc Gugan will take charge soon enough.

    Well go and watch Betink Miners Welfare FC. Because we played some absolutely awesome football in the first half. This happened in the last 3 games we have played, unfortunately we haven't been converting the chances.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •