Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: I have Berbatov top goal scorer bet - what do I do?! Need advice!

Default I have Berbatov top goal scorer bet - what do I do?! Need advice!

Just to change the topic a bit

I have Berbatov at 30's to be PL top scorer this season. I have a tenner on him with Betfair with only Tevez anywhere near him! For those of you that don't know what Betfair is - you can actually trade your bet off if it's doing well so I have two options:

Either let it ride and hope the £300 comes in

Trade it off for about £120 PROFIT no matter who wins

What do you think I should do? I'm inclined to leave it but I get greedy and lose a lot of bets this way!

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

winnits

Default Re: I have Berbatov top goal scorer bet - what do I do?! Need advice!

I think posts that have sweet FA to do with Forest should go in the Football Banter section

That aside, I'd be tempted to trade it in, but well, that's your call really!

Pain

Wait and collect the 300 - Then roll it all on Forest to be relegated from the prem next season at evens. Your 600 will then buy 3 season tickets for the 2012 - 13 season watching sheff utd in the third flight! lol

Well done.

Not on the bet but finding winnits funnybone on posting in the wrong forum subtitle.

I put in a perfectly legit thread and get it removed because some knobhead hijacks it.

winnits

I didn't remove that one so don't link my comment with the actions taken over another!

Apoligies then.
    I assumed it was you as your name mysteriously appeared when the thread was 'moved' (dissapeared)

Being a betting man myself the best way to attack this would deffo not to lay the Berbatov bet!
    Throw say a one'er on Tevez topscorer. Then you get the lay price if Tevez gets it but maximum if Berbatov leads the goalscoring charts. Personally, I think Berbatov will win this so maybe just put 50 on Tevez as a saver mate.

I didn't lay off my over 2.5 goals bet on Saturday in the Chelsea game when I had the chance.

Ended up costing me £20 when I could have made a very decent profit.

I also laid on Berty for top scorer after the Charity Shield. It's a golden bet, money in the bank!