Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: kC 99% going to sign 4 the scum

Banned

Default Re: kC 99% going to sign 4 the scum

Are you really suprised he has gone....................a chance for a higher wage packet from Dirby..just a bit of time before he signs.

Then seriously are you sorry he has gone, I found him the most irritating player since David Johnson to wear the Forest red. Talented but lazey and a coward, the majority of the time.

A legend in his own mind. Better players have gone and been mourned for their loss, this only irritates some because he has gone to Dirbynil. A big wage off the bill, a chance to sign someone who cares.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred
    Are you really suprised he has gone....................a chance for a higher wage packet from Dirby..just a bit of time before he signs.

Then seriously are you sorry he has gone, I found him the most irritating player since David Johnson to wear the Forest red. Talented but lazey and a coward, the majority of the time.

A legend in his own mind. Better players have gone and been mourned for their loss, this only irritates some because he has gone to Dirbynil. A big wage off the bill, a chance to sign someone who cares.
    Here here.

Quote Originally Posted by alfordred
    Who wouldn't consider working for a rival company if they were offering 3 times as much pay?
    Robbo did it and he is still my hero to this day.
    Loyalty works 2 ways and for the abuse he gets playing in red on a matchday, he might as well wear white and earn more money for doing so. Good luck to him.

people keep repeating this....... it's utter b*****ks, there is NO COMPARISON.

Derbynil are not just a rival company and that is the f**king point.

The queen is technically our head of state..... did she lead us into Iraq on a white steed?

technically the guy is not in the wrong........ but in reality if he will have done wrong when he joins Derbynil...... particularly as they are in our league this coming season

Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord

people keep repeating this....... it's utter b*****ks, there is NO COMPARISON.

Derbynil are not just a rival company and that is the f**king point.
    To most footballers they are just another company though. Players don't care as much about their clubs as the fans do. Well not in the same way at least.

A sad fact, but a true one.

Quote Originally Posted by trickytrees12
    I would never play for Derby, no matter how much more they offered me ... I could never want Derby to win, unless it meant Forest won promotion or survived.
    As I said in another thread, principles are so much easier to stick to in hypothetical situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratty
    To most footballers they are just another company though. Players don't care as much about their clubs as the fans do. Well not in the same way at least.

A sad fact, but a true one.
    agreed but that wasn't my point....... I'm saying people will have the right to be pissed off and give the guy dog's abuse, when there are those on line saying that we should wish the guy well.

You couldn't make it up.

agreed but that wasn't my point....... I'm saying people will have the right to be p**sed off and give the guy dog's abuse, when there are those on line saying that we should wish the guy well.

You couldn't make it up.
    I do understand his decision and I am pretty sure I would have done the same thing in his situation so don't hate him more than any other current Derby player.

Having said that though I am still a Forest fan and will happily give him stick when we play against him next season

I think the two games against Derby next season could be real feisty affairs now. With Derby effectively stealing Commons off us and us likely to land one or two current Derby players it could make for an even more intense game with players trying to put one over their former teams and fans giving them stick.

I do look forward to next season now.

I do understand his decision and I am pretty sure I would have done the same thing in his situation so don't hate him more than any other current Derby player.

Having said that though I am still a Forest fan and will happily give him stick when we play against him next season

I think the two games against Derby next season could be real feisty affairs now. With Derby effectively stealing Commons off us and us likely to land one or two current Derby players it could make for an even more intense game with players trying to put one over their former teams and fans giving them stick.

I do look forward to next season now.
    no offence but that is spineless...... how on earth can you not hate him more than other derbynil players?

he's been waiting for this deal for ages now........

no offence but that is spineless...... how on earth can you not hate him more than other derbynil players?

he's been waiting for this deal for ages now........
    I can't hate somebody for doing something I would have done. That would be very hypocritical of me.

I can't hate somebody for doing something I would have done. That would be very hypocritical of me.
    fucking spineless.

Well if true that should add extra spice to the Derby game next season (if more were needed)! oh to be at the City Ground that day and be able to vent my spleen in his direction!

f**king spineless.

The definition of 'spineless' is " Lacking courage or willpower".

From where I am standing that insult doesn't really fit into your argument. That reply to me is one off a man who has no real response to a valid point.

Stay away from the personal insults. We are bigger than that.

The definition of 'spineless' is " Lacking courage or willpower".

From where I am standing that insult doesn't really fit into your argument. That reply to me is one off a man who has no real response to a valid point.

Stay away from the personal insults. We are bigger than that.
    lol
    i dont know you, you don't know me... it can't be that personal.
    my opinion.

You might as well go and support Derbynil too then Stratty.

If you would have left the club you supposedly loved, to get a higher wage, but play at the same standard - then your as spineless as he is

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoIsOurLeader
    You might as well go and support Derbynil too then Stratty.

If you would have left the club you supposedly loved, to get a higher wage, but play at the same standard - then your as spineless as he is
    Why should I go and support Derby?

I am not a player I am a fan and only care about Forest. If I was a player I wouldn't be a fan would I?

In my opinion very few players are real fans of any club so I would do what is best for number one. It is obvious that when players say that are fas of a club (Kris Commons, Julian Bennett, Wes Morgan...etc) they say it to appease the fans and make it look like they care. In some ways they do care but it is in no way the same way you or I do.

That was really poorly explained I am sure but you can excuse me I have had a few to drink.

lol
    i dont know you, you don't know me... it can't be that personal.
    my opinion.
    I just didn't want to see what was an adult dicussion turn into some childish slanging match

Im a forest fan - I dream of putting on that forest shirt - i have done since i was 4 years old

Put myself in his shoes:

Im Kris Commons - I dreamt of putting on a forest shirt since i was 4 years old, and now - i put on that Forest shirt and get paid a top wage. *Derby knock on the door, telling me they will give me more money to play for them - its the same standard - but more money.

I have a family etc - and think seriously about the decision infront of me......

But NO, i grew up to hate Derby, im a forest fan, and im playing in the same league, with a better all around club - the fan in me speaks to me and i sign an improved contract with Forest ( because lets be honest - it will have been more than he was originally on).

To leave Forest - the club i dreamt of playing for - and to move to the club i grew up to hate would be unforgivable. *

Thats exactly what it is... unforgivable.... hes a judas c**t........

Can't wait to shove it down his throat next year, similar to he will be doing with pies because hes now on more money

FAT JUDAS C**T

Good Riddance

It is that first part of that post where I start to disagree with you.

In my opinion very few players are real fans of any club so I would do what is best for number one. It is obvious that when players say that are fas of a club (Kris Commons, Julian Bennett, Wes Morgan...etc) they say it to appease the fans and make it look like they care. In some ways they do care but it is in no way the same way you or I do.

Why should I go and support Derby?

I am not a player I am a fan and only care about Forest. If I was a player I wouldn't be a fan would I?

If you were a player you wouldn't be a fan? I don't understand what your saying stratty - of course you would still be a fan still. * *Like i say - im a forest fan - and all i dreamt of since 4 years old was to wear that forest shirt and play infront of those 30000 fans that love forest - just like me. *

Go to bed Stratty, as youve said you may have had to many tonight.... i will continue to hear you points tomorrow - your entitled to your opinion - but im entitled to disagree

It is that first part of that post where I start to disagree with you.

You cant tar Bennett and Commons with the same brush - theres a huge difference. You can tell that by performances alone. Bennett wears his heart on his sleeve, he lives Nottingham Forest and is proud to play for the club he loves. Commons hasn't got that backbone, he cares about number one - you can tell that by the way he plays. End of

If you were a player you wouldn't be a fan? I don't understand what your saying stratty - of course you would still be a fan still. * *Like i say - im a forest fan - and all i dreamt of since 4 years old was to wear that forest shirt and play infront of those 30000 fans that love forest - just like me. *

Go to bed Stratty, as youve said you may have had to many tonight.... i will continue to hear you points tomorrow - your entitled to your opinion - but im entitled to disagree
    Please don't patronise.

I did say that they were a fan to some extent but early on in footballers careers it is quite clear that for them to make it as high as they can they would have to put personal feelings aside. They just don't care about clubs in the same way we do.

Also I never said you weren't entitled to disagree

You cant tar Bennett and Commons with the same brush - theres a huge difference. You can tell that by performances alone. Bennett wears his heart on his sleeve, he lives Nottingham Forest and is proud to play for the club he loves. Commons hasn't got that backbone, he cares about number one - you can tell that by the way he plays. End of
    I do agree with you on that but it is also in JB's nature to put 110% in and the same can't be said for KC which is one of the reasons I am not too bothered to see the back of him. I did say I didn't rate him.

I do agree with you on that but it is also in JB's nature to put 110% in and the same can't be said for KC which is one of the reasons I am not too bothered to see the back of him. I did say I didn't rate him.
    I agree - but think a lot of the reason JB plays like that is because he klnows what its like to be a forest fan, and what it means to us - im not fussed about seeing commons go - so theres something we agree on - bout time eh mate!!

Indeed, it had to happen sooner or later