Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: With growing talk of Commons discussing terms with the sheep, I ask the question: Is it ever accepta

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, never. Such treachery should be punished by death

86 54.09%
  • Only if Derby are 2 divisions above, paying through the nose and it suits Forest

51 32.08%
  • Only if Derby are offering better wages

7 4.40%
  • It doesnt matter, Derby are just a rival club the same as anyone else

15 9.43%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Traitor??

Large Member

Default Traitor??

Personally I think that any player that leaves us for Derby deserves the ancient 'Curse of Gary Charles'.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Traitor??

indeed its true cursed!!!! if he does i hope he tears both his cruciate ligaments has hernia's and both his achilles tendons snap!

Weasel

I don't want to turn on him before it's happened, because for all we know he might stick twos up and sign for us, but if he does then I for one will feel thoroughly let down, ashamed, furious, gutted etc. If someone who's supposed to be a local lad and a fan won't even stay loyal to us when Derby of all teams, who are in the same division as well come knocking then there really is no hope.

Don't do it Kris.

I think he will stay.

I will be sickened if he goes though being a so called Forest supporter and all that.It will hurt immensly under the circumstances,would be a lot easier to accept if it was just a journeyman passing by but that certainly would'nt be the case for someone who is meant to love the club.

Large Member

Anyone else but Derby in my book. If Kris wants to play somewhere else, then fine, but not them. Especially as we will be playing them this season. Spicy!

Theres no acceptable reason for him moving to our most hated rivals, especially as they are playing in the same league as us ! And he's apparently a Forest fan !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    indeed its true cursed!!!! if he does i hope he tears both his cruciate ligaments has hernia's and both his achilles tendons snap!

....and bum boils!

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.

Visit my Facebook page 'DBW Creative'

Quote Originally Posted by kenny
    Anyone else but Derby in my book. If Kris wants to play somewhere else, then fine, but not them. Especially as we will be playing them this season. Spicy!
    That just made me laugh out loud

He signed a one year extension last year basically saying "One last chance to go up or I'll go."

We've gone up, now you're turn to fulfill your end of the deal Kris.

Proud father of the :whoosh:

Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    There's actually four cruciate ligaments mate, but I agree with you (even though that is horrendous)

...and I wouldn't wish bum boils on anyone. *

Banned

Look it is not like an immensly talented player leaving us, Dawson, Reid, Jenas, Harwood, Prutton all had to go, Commons will leave us under his own steam.

Bucket of water and hand syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred
    Look it is not like an immensly talented player leaving us, Dawson, Reid, Jenas, Harwood, Prutton all had to go, Commons will leave us under his own steam.

Totally agree Sedgred.

It's just the manner of it really, though. If someone came and had a little poo at periphery of your vegetable patch Sedgred, on your back garden, you would be confused and a little angry. If someone came along and shat all over your strawberries you'd be devastated and outraged. Commons moving is not that bad, but to Derby is the issue, isn't it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Hunt
    Totally agree Sedgred.

It's just the manner of it really, though.* If someone came and had a little poo at periphery of your vegetable patch Sedgred, on your back garden, you would be confused and a little angry.* If someone came along and shat all over your strawberries you'd be devastated and outraged.* Commons moving is not that bad, but to Derby is the issue, isn't it?
    Too right I would a man's tender strawberry plants and a steaming pile of poo are not to be mixed

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Le Pop
    He signed a one year extension last year basically saying "One last chance to go up or I'll go."

We've gone up, now you're turn to fulfill your end of the deal Kris.
    We should have issued some kind of clause (that's probably spelt wrong isn't it) so he resigned after promotion. Blame Mark Arthur ! :P

It's the principle that pisses me off more than anything, it seems ludicrous that after somehow managing to keep hold of him (and our other better players) during our miserable stay in League One he'd choose to leave after we've finally achieved something positive.

Plus to Derby of all teams, who are nothing short of a shambles at the moment whilst, for the first time in a long while, we can be considered a team on the up.

Rice 13

Well the fella hasnt gone yet and already were turning a witch hunt against him. Lok at it another way I dont think hell be that bigger loss to the team IF he does go. For large parts of games last season he went missing doing nothing for long spells. Hes not irreplacable and Im sure CC wil have a more than suitable replacement lined up if he does go.

So he leaves for Derby not alot of people on here are saying we cant have Earnshaw because he plays for them are they?

I hope he goes, He's Fat He's Round , He likes to gain the £'s Kris Commons, Kris Commons!

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred

Prutton it turned out wasn't as talented as we initally thought.Agree with the rest though.

Quote Originally Posted by uredsuns
    Well the fella hasnt gone yet and already were turning a witch hunt against him.
    Can't beat a good witch hunt son, I'll tell you that for nothing.

Commons needs us as much as we need him.

The grass is never greener mate.

Derby Evening Telegraph seems to think it as good as a done deal??

I thought Stoke may have moved for him?

Rice 13

Regardless of weather he stays or not hes doing a job which only last for about 15 years or so, his main aim in life like everyone elses is to ensure he has a good future finacially in front of him and if that involves him moving to our local rivals then so be it.

Like I said earlier hes no irreplaceable and the right replacement will be found that Im sure of

Supposed to be a Forest fan ?

If he even considers it for one minute then he's not a Forest fan!

Although I agree with someone before on here who said that footballers don't really support anyone ...

I still rate Commons and think its very important we keep him, but to go to derby would prove he is like most footballers, a greedy overpaid moron.

Don't go kris!

Quote Originally Posted by trickytrees12
    Supposed to be a Forest fan ?

If he even considers it for one minute then he's not a Forest fan!

Although I agree with someone before on here who said that footballers don't really support anyone ...

I still rate Commons and think its very important we keep him, but to go to derby would prove he is like most footballers, a greedy overpaid moron.

Don't go kris!
    I cant see how it is important we keep him, he is just an average footballer, and I believe there is far better out there to repalce him with.

I couldn't hold it against Commons because I know I would do the same thing, assuming he is leaving mainly because of a bigger wage packet.

Having said that I wil give him as much stick as anybody if he plays against us.