Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Preston: Review/Ratings

Default Preston: Review/Ratings

Match Report to follow...

Preston is in Lancashire. Lancashire's weather is always miserable. Lancashire's weather is always miserable.
    The ground itself is a weird one, a fine blend between 70's crap ala Meadow Lane and the flat pack stadiums popping up around the country everywhere. The National Football Museum is ok, if you want to waste thirty minutes.

We took our seats about thirty minutes before kick off, alongside around 20 other Forest fans in the entire stand. Looking good already eh? Not to worry, 30 minutes later and a thousand or so trickies had popped up and so the game could begin.
    Out of the blocks was cautious by both teams, with no meaningful attacks being launched. Eventually Forest started to get into gear and started playing some lovely stuff. Earnshaw cracked one wide, before Martin had space in front of him to slide it across the six yard box where Perch, Cole and Earnshaw were waiting, but managed to avoid all three. Preston started to come into the game around the 25 minute mark, suddenly Mellor and Parkin were causing all sorts of problems as balls were delivered into their feet and runners went off them. They had a couple of really good chances which we were lucky to escape from, good defending from both Wilson and Cohen eventually keeping us on level terms. The final action of the first half went to Forest, now camped solidly in their own half. The counter attack started with Cohen, went through Perch and Martin, a corner, and eventually back to Cohen - who blasted the ball top corner, only for it to be diverted over the bar by a world class save.

Nil Nil at half time, and my £5 bet with Stratty on Preston to win was looking a lot weaker than first thought.

Second half was tatters. It was instantly Preston from the off, with Mellor and Parkin causing havoc that seemed to confuse the living daylights out of Moussi who became a passenger as well as Morgan and Breckin who had no idea how to deal with big fat strikers who could hold the ball up and lay it off. Preston came closer and closer with solid link up play before scoring a goal which was devoid of quality.
    It was a looping corner, a looping shit corner, delivered to just outside the six yard box on the back post, no one picked up Mawene, who sent an equally shit header towards goal. Smith must have been left blinded by Morgan in front, as he let hit trickle into his near post where as it probably would have been easier to take a step to the right and pick it up it was that slow a moving ball.
    Nevermind lads, keep going, get back into it! .... No. More mayhem caused by Mellor who was fantastic all night. Play was spread to the right and we were caught short of bodies, Cohen inexplicably let their right winger have all the space in the world to pick out the cross which Mellor duefully dived onto at the backstick. Bad decision, his only poor one all night, closing down should have done as soon as the break was on.
    2-0 and probably game over, considering we don't win at the moment, and we don't win at Deepdale.
    We got a fortuitous own goal as consolation, Martin fired the ball in from the left and Earnshaw's presence was enough for Mawene to fire into his own net, but it was never more than a consolation.
    Tyson came on, and was frustrated by the balls into feet - it didn't work with Cole who was lazy and made no attempt to run for balls, nor did it work with Tyson who was desperate to use his pace.
    Thornhill came on and played well, briefly restoring a bit of hope in the last five as the only creative outlet in the team. Colin needs to seriously consider dropping Moussi who has frankly become carp in the last few games and giving Thornill his slice of the cake.

Game over, 2-1. End feelings are much the same as Burnley, we had the chances to go in front early on, didn't take them, and ended up going behind and not recovering from it. On the plus side I did win that fiver in the end.
    Preston aren't that good, all things considered. They might finish in the play-offs, but they won't win them.

Charlton is a MUST win game now, no excuses. Stand up and be counted.

VIDEO OF GOALS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ02InVKEbA&fmt=6

Ratings:

Smith - 5 - Couple of good saves, at fault for the first goal, distribution erratic.

Wilson - 7 MOTM - Fine. Defended well.

Morgan - 6 - Too easily beaten by Mellor and Parking.

Breckin - 6 - Ditto.

Cohen - 7 - Would have been MOTM but massively at fault for 2nd goal.

McCleary - 7 - Worked hard and had a good game.

Perch - 7 - Worked hard but passing needs to be worked on.

Moussi - 4 - Needs to be dropped. Thornhill to replace for Charlton.

Martin - 6 - Nothing from him at all.

Earnshaw - 6 - Didn't get into the game, had one good chance (offside anyway) which he blazed over.

Cole - 4 - Lack of effort rather than anything. Poor show.

Agogo23/McGugan8 - 2 - Screams like a little girl.

Subs:
    Thornhill - 7 - Lively. Would have got MOTM had he been on longer
    Tyson - 6 - couldn't get into it.
    Chambers - 6 - Did ok.

PS: I took my camera along today and got lots of snaps in and around the game. I also managed to capture a couple of Rice's. I'll post them in the morning or something, check back if you're interested

Similar Threads:
    .k I m
    I m u mm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Just Got Back

I thought in general we weren't that much worse than Preston but we just keep making mistakes in defence that will cost us in this league. The sort of goals that we are conceeding you would think will have to force CC to bring one or two players in by Saturday but I doubt it will come.

I'm not completely sure why Smith didn't go for the ball for the first goal, the only excuse I can think of is that he was blocked but it wasn't a flat header by any means so should have been abel to see. I don't like to give Smith much critisism because he is such an asset to the team but he wasn't quite on the ball tonight.

We are just missing somebody in midfield to make things happen at the moment. I think back to this time last season when Commons went on a run of games creating and scoring goals for fun. We need somebody to do that now but it isn't coming.

I thought the fans were great tonight, stayed behind the players even at 2-0 and a good percentage of them stayed at the end to applaud the players which goes some way to show that the effort was there and the performance wasn't that far off.

Also there were some right idiots at the back of the coach, shouting and swearing every other word. One of the reasons I try to go out of my way to avoid the Silversnails.

The weather was pretty miserable too!

A highly entertaining evening’s football, marred unspeakably by fifteen minutes of madness and Forest’s poor use of possession throughout.

But it isn’t all doom and gloom, despite yet another defeat.

Many teams set up with a point in mind at ‘Fortress Deepdale’ but Calderwood’s Forest, usually characterised by excessive caution, were happy to search for all three.

Preston may have shaded the first half, but it was a refreshingly open game.

By the time the tide began to shift in the final minutes of the half there had been a number of excellent opportunities for both sides.

What ruined Forest’s game was the complete inability to handle possession under pressure.

When Preston moved through the gears, the Forest response was invariably to bowl the ball long – and inevitably straight back to the opposition.

We have seen it a hundred times before. It has cost us dearly in the past, and tonight was no different.

Forest were serving up possession on a silver platter from the second half’s first whistle and we didn’t recover until, in reality, it was much too late.

The crucial opening goal was farcical.

A banal Preston corner drifted across the box; Jon Parkin planted his enormous rear in the way of two Forest defenders, and Yule Mawene rose unchallenged to nod past a baffled Smith.

There was plenty of finger-pointing in the aftermath to the goal. Guy Moussi may not speak English, but something tells me Kelvin Wilson’s remarks were of universal clarity.

Forest remained in slumber, and a few minutes later the game seemed completely beyond reach – more atrocious defending from our prize-winning defence, now complete with square blocks in circular spaces.

Our response was accidental at best, and the result of a communication breakdown between Mawene and his goalkeeper.

It did enough to revive hopes, and thereafter we showed flashes of the performance that was so encouraging in the first half.

But in reality we didn’t come at all close to pinching an equaliser that we probably just about deserved.

There was 20 minutes of reasonably sustained pressure but virtually no chances.

Once again we have been schooled in the increase in quality that comes from stepping up a division.
    Preston are not a million miles away from Forest, not by any means, and yet they are getting the basics right.

We have to learn to walk before we sprint, and that includes stamping out the defensive clumsiness that has seen us ship goals at Wolves, stumble to Burnley, and throw away a point this evening.

Alas, the most worrying aspect of the defeat was not the defensive circus or indeed the poor ball retention; it was the players’ reaction to it.

Slumped in the penalty area, stunned by another harsh defeat, the dejected Forest players carried a distinct air of “what next…?”

Three points on Saturday is, all of a sudden, absolutely vital.

Ratings:

Smith – 6.5 – several excellent saves, but some suspect dithering for the first goal and a series of powderpuff flaps at dipping crosses.

Wilson – 7 – out of position and dragged inside on occasions, but he was the only assured defender we had on the pitch.

Morgan – 5 – a clumsy display, peppered with moments of reassuring robustness. Unfortunately he was embarrassed in his battle to contain Mellor and Parkin.

Cohen – 7 – the Cohen engine worked overtime again, despite him being dumped at full back. One or two notable errors, but overall he was one of the most dependable Forest players on the pitch – again.

McCleary – 6 – particularly hard-working and excellent at beating his man, only to run into danger and lose possession. He seemed to be running into cul-de-sacs all night.

Moussi – 5 – a weak performance. Usually held up by his remarkable ability to pick out a pass from almost anywhere, tonight he struggled with the simplest of balls and displayed the same gangly clumsiness that had people fretting during the Burton friendly.

Perch – 6 – broke up play well, but in a 4-4-2 with Moussi in poor form he just doesn’t have enough in the tank to drive a team forward.

Martin – 6 – he covered plenty of ground, as he usually does, but the spark just never seems to be there when we are losing. He’s happy to run at players and try speculative drives, but when this isn’t working his only response is to flail and sulk. He’s a wannabe Ronaldo.

Earnshaw – 6.5 – very little assistance, and dangerous in bursts, but not the livewire we needed.

Cole – 5 – occasional deft flicks and intelligent balls, but why oh why did I keep thinking of Neil Lennon? Cole did not so much run as he did strut, and he literally did not jump for a single header (perhaps he was weighed down by the chip on his shoulder). Forest fans are not the most tolerant and, by and large, we won’t stomach laziness. He was heckled when leaving the field tonight and I certainly joined in. Why? We were 2-1 down and he ambled gradually off the pitch as if he’d netted a hat trick. Brett Ormerod’s going for nothing and I’d sooner have him than Captain Bling if this is anything to go by.

Subs:

Tyson – 6
    Thornhill – 7
    Chambers - 6

Quote Originally Posted by What's in a name?
    Cole – 5 – occasional deft flicks and intelligent balls, but why oh why did I keep thinking of Neil Lennon? Cole did not so much run as he did strut, and he literally did not jump for a single header (perhaps he was weighed down by the chip on his shoulder). Forest fans are not the most tolerant and, by and large, we won’t stomach laziness. He was heckled when leaving the field tonight and I certainly joined in. Why? We were 2-1 down and he ambled gradually off the pitch as if he’d netted a hat trick. Brett Ormerod’s going for nothing and I’d sooner have him than Captain Bling if this is anything to go by.
    Ormerod in, Cole out? I'm game.

Swedish Meatball

Default Re: Preston: Review/Ratings

Bet even Brett Ormerod ever thought he'd be seen as the ideal replacement for <insert one of Andy Cole's many past achievements here>.

We played well in spells, very well in fact, just couldn't get the goal when we were on top. The defendmg in that 15 minutes spell was a joke. What on earth was going on for the corner? Then an almighty mix up down the left gave Nicholson a free run to cross for Mellor who was free and they could quite easily have had another 2/3 in the next 5 minutes as we went to pot.

A decent spell of pressure came at the end but one half chance to show from it wasn't nearly enough.

Smith ? Dunno how to rate him, it looked like he stood and watched the ball roll past him for the 1st goal but I might be being harsh. I'll need to see a replay. Kicking rubbish.

Wilson - 7. A good game, assured, solid, probably the best RB at the club, which is a shame as we need him in the middle.
    Morgan - 5. Clumsy, couldn't handle their big two, and I mean BIG two.*
    Breckin - 6. Coped a little better than Wes.
    Cohen - 7. Did well, typical energetic display. Disagree with the above poster about him being 'massively' at fault for the goal, Martin lost it far too easily. Looked good enough for a long run at LB, but like Wilson, we need him elsewhere.

Moussi - 5.5. Occasionally looked brilliant with a few driving runs forward, gave it away far too often though and struggled when they upped the tempo.
    Perch - 6. Battled well, but got over-ran at times, passing was dreadful as per.
    Martin - 5. Tries to be too flashy, doesn't seem up for it when we go behind.
    McLeary - 5.5. Offered promise at times, he'll go past someone then either waste it or run into a corner.

Earnshaw - 6.5. Worked hard again, but was generally left to feed off scraps. Missed the only half chance that fell to him and went close with an excellent effort from a free-kick. Could've done with a big **** up alongside him, he'd have probably scored a double hat-trick tonight if he'd have been playing for Preston.
    Cole - 4. Well, he just can't move anymore. When the ball did come to him, into his feet he did look okay with a few nice balls/touches etc but he just doesn't want to work for it. Looking like a massive waste of resources at the moment.

I must say, I'm beginning to get a little worried. Our squad looks a little all over the place at the minute and our lack of experience shows. I hope to god we get a win on Saturday.

didnt see it or hear the commentary but it looks like Cole was a passenger again.
    Cohen at leeft back
    Calderwood has no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Annesley Red
    didn't see it or hear the commentary but it looks like Cole was a passenger again.
    Cohen at Left back
    Calderwood has no idea
    Cole was useless..
    Cohen at left back he was awesome caught out of position a couple of times and IMO his fault for the 1st goal as he came of the post far too early
    calderwood obviously does have an idea 1st half we could have won it as we could in the 2nd get off the mans back.

i wasn't there Saturday but the stories of the ref not having a clue. Tonight was the same unbelievable some of sorry most of the infringements that were given...

yam

Is it just me or is Moussi getting progressively less effective?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito
    Is it just me or is Moussi getting progressively less effective?
    Shouldnt this be in the "Moussi - Facts " thread.! On the radio they were saying that apart from Wolves, we are losing to stupid freak goals, being a bit unlucky on the whole . Im not too despondant yet. We havent had the run of the green.

I think he needs a Perch or similar alongside him. Someone to chuck themselves about and win the ball which I don't think's quite the moose's forte. He gets stuck in but he's best used to control the midfield, being the anchor in the middle and spraying the ball around.

<<Rimaniamo distanti oggi per abbracciarci con più calore e correre più veloci doman>>

Did any of you lot go to the game?! First of all you all give bad ratings for Morgan but I am one who thought he had a pretty good game! Whenever Mellor got the ball, he was right up him and put in numerous good tackles!

Apart from a good save from Carter, Smith was pretty awful! Distribution was shocking, why does he insist on hoofing it upfield to Earnshaw (only the smallest player on the pitch!)

Wilson - I thought he played well at right back and would much rather have him play there than Chambers.

Breckin - what can I say, typical Breckin. Doesn't win enough headers with his 50p head and why does the guy not play a forward ball ever to our midfield?! Too many times last night he played hospital balls and got us in sticky situations.

Cohen - the guy is a workhorse and had a pretty good game. The problem he had was whenever he tried to play a decent ball to Martin. The lazy tw*t just doesn't move down that wing! I agree with It's Baggio, Martin was at fault for the first as he simply didn't hold the ball up, tried to be too flash and take the player on which from what I recall, he didn't do too well at taking anyone on!

Moussi - a mixed display from him, some pretty good runs but he gave the ball away too often. Sometimes he could have easily had a pop at goal but didn't!

Perch - Not a bad display. Worked tirelessly but sometimes passing was a little erratic.

Martin - apart from the Watford game, I've not been impressed! He's too lazy and last night, he couldn't take *player on to save his life! The guy is meant to be on the left wing, yet he drifts in too often! He needs to remember that he's not a striker! Oh and as for corners, I think he only beat the first man once!

McCleary - I thought he was one of our best players. Looked dangerous when attacking down the wing and has the cut back to a tee!

Earnshaw - pretty decent game but must have been frustrated at times. On a couple of occasions he was screaming for the ball, I think Martin could have played him in but decided to shoot handsomely wide. Then on one occasion I think Moussi could have sent him clean through but opted for a different pass. You'd have out money on him scoring the chance near the end but it wasn't too be.

Cole - I think he linked up well at times with Earnshaw and made some very good through balls. My only downside was that he hardly ever jumped to win a header, he just stood there hoping he'd get a free kick from a defender jumping over him (Gareth Taylor used to do this and it never worked).

On the whole I thought we played well against a decent team apart from the first 10 mins of the second half. The goals were sloppy but I do think Smith should have got to the first. The header seemed to go in slow motion and Smith was rooted to the spot. But saying that, it doesn't excuse the poor marking!

One last note, I was sat at the back of the stand and the atmosphere was brilliant. Well done the fans for getting behind the team and egging them on all game. Definitely the best atmosphere away so far and it was nice to see all the Forest players for a change applaud the support. I recall seeing Cohen on the floor gutted that they'd lost again.

Just thought I'd say well done for the write up, refreshingly different writing style for a match report, and some funny bits too ... not that there's much funny about 0 points again :/

Quote Originally Posted by tricky_tree1982
    Did any of you lot go to the game?!
    Did you?
    First of all you all give bad ratings for Morgan but I am one who thought he had a pretty good game! Whenever Mellor got the ball, he was right up him and put in numerous good tackles! Morgan was poor, I think that we have been blinded by the fact that he was OK in the division below - thinking back he was crap in this division last time

Apart from a good save from Carter, Smith was pretty awful! Distribution was shocking, why does he insist on hoofing it upfield to Earnshaw (only the smallest player on the pitch!)

Wilson - I thought he played well at right back and would much rather have him play there than Chambers. I would rather have Moloney - he is a full back, and even though Wilson has played there it was obvious that he isn't comfortable at full back

Breckin - what can I say, typical Breckin. Doesn't win enough headers with his 50p head and why does the guy not play a forward ball ever to our midfield?! Too many times last night he played hospital balls and got us in sticky situations. Oh dear - your anti-Breckin bias is showing Breckin, even with his lack of pace, was the only defender who truly looked as if he had a chance of coping. He made one brilliant intercepting tackle in the second half

Cohen - the guy is a workhorse and had a pretty good game.
    Cohen tried to do his midfield job from left back and failed dramatically. It's not his fault he's just not a full back and his attacking ambitions sometimes over-ruled his defensive responsibilities. Having said that he still had a better game than many

The problem he had was whenever he tried to play a decent ball to Martin. The lazy tw*t just doesn't move down that wing! I agree with It's Baggio, Martin was at fault for the first as he simply didn't hold the ball up, tried to be too flash and take the player on which from what I recall, he didn't do too well at taking anyone on!

Moussi - a mixed display from him, some pretty good runs but he gave the ball away too often. Sometimes he could have easily had a pop at goal but didn't! I agree but the first goal has to be down to him. You cannot expect central defenders to mark men who are standing 15 yards out beyond the back post - that is a midfielders job. Mawhinney didn't even have to jump to score!

Perch - Not a bad display. Worked tirelessly but sometimes passing was a little erratic. It was one of his better displays but I remain unconvinced of his credentials for this division

Martin - apart from the Watford game, I've not been impressed! He's too lazy and last night, he couldn't take *player on to save his life! The guy is meant to be on the left wing, yet he drifts in too often! He needs to remember that he's not a striker! Oh and as for corners, I think he only beat the first man once! He is supposed to be a striker not a midfielder and, if you look at the way we lined up last night, Cole was playing as a midfielder rather than a striker

McCleary - I thought he was one of our best players. Looked dangerous when attacking down the wing and has the cut back to a tee! Had a better game but still has the Marlon disease of running in to a lot of dead ends

Earnshaw - pretty decent game but must have been frustrated at times. On a couple of occasions he was screaming for the ball, I think Martin could have played him in but decided to shoot handsomely wide. Then on one occasion I think Moussi could have sent him clean through but opted for a different pass. You'd have out money on him scoring the chance near the end but it wasn't too be. Should have salvaged a point for us but still a decent game

Cole - I think he linked up well at times with Earnshaw and made some very good through balls. My only downside was that he hardly ever jumped to win a header, he just stood there hoping he'd get a free kick from a defender jumping over him (Gareth Taylor used to do this and it never worked). He must have covered at least 300 yards last night - at one point I thought Preston had built a wall to stop him entering our half - whatever we are paying him, on last night's performance, is too much

On the whole I thought we played well against a decent team apart from the first 10 mins of the second half. The goals were sloppy but I do think Smith should have got to the first. The header seemed to go in slow motion and Smith was rooted to the spot. But saying that, it doesn't excuse the poor marking!

One last note, I was sat at the back of the stand and the atmosphere was brilliant. Well done the fans for getting behind the team and egging them on all game. Definitely the best atmosphere away so far and it was nice to see all the Forest players for a change applaud the support. I recall seeing Cohen on the floor gutted that they'd lost again.

Quote Originally Posted by zigga-zagga
    Yes I did go, read the whole thing and it says I was at the back of the stand!

Morgan - still think he had a good game.

Wilson - Are you anti Wilson. Maloney is a pile of sh*t and even though Wilson is playing out of position I would much rather him play there! Maloney - natural right back or not, the lad is sh*t!

Breckin - Chance of coping - are you having a laugh?! The guy can simply not play football from the back! Oh, your quote says he made one brilliant tackle (hence the one!). Fans were egging him on to play a forward ball and he never did!

Cohen - thought he did a really good job. Yes he probably did try to do a bit of a midfield job, but that can be understandable as that's where he normally plays plus with Martin not doing much and not really staying on the wing, who could blame him for trying to run down the wing!

Perch - you remain unconvinced, you talk some rubbish! Perch has been one of the best players of the season, most will tell you that!

Moussi - totally agree with what you say.

McCleary - Yes agree he had a good game. Ran into dead ends sometimes as he didn't have anyone to turn to!

Cole - as I said he showed glimpses of skill but you've got the wrong end of the stick when he went off. The fans were booing as Calderwood had made the wrong decision with his Sub. Martin should clearly have gone off for Tyson. Chasing a game we should have gone with 3 strikers up front but instead he replaced one striker with another. Before you say I don't know what I'm on about, the majority of the back 5 rows agreed with me!

Yes I did go, read the whole thing and it says I was at the back of the stand!

Morgan - still think he had a good game.

Wilson - Are you anti Wilson. Maloney is a pile of sh*t and even though Wilson is playing out of position I would much rather him play there! Maloney - natural right back or not, the lad is sh*t!

Breckin - Chance of coping - are you having a laugh?! The guy can simply not play football from the back! Oh, your quote says he made one brilliant tackle (hence the one!). Fans were egging him on to play a forward ball and he never did!

Cohen - thought he did a really good job. Yes he probably did try to do a bit of a midfield job, but that can be understandable as that's where he normally plays plus with Martin not doing much and not really staying on the wing, who could blame him for trying to run down the wing!

Perch - you remain unconvinced, you talk some rubbish! Perch has been one of the best players of the season, most will tell you that!

Moussi - totally agree with what you say.

McCleary - Yes agree he had a good game. Ran into dead ends sometimes as he didn't have anyone to turn to!

Cole - as I said he showed glimpses of skill but you've got the wrong end of the stick when he went off. The fans were booing as Calderwood had made the wrong decision with his Sub. Martin should clearly have gone off for Tyson. Chasing a game we should have gone with 3 strikers up front but instead he replaced one striker with another. Before you say I don't know what I'm on about, the majority of the back 5 rows agreed with me!
    Ah - the arrogance of youth! Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't automatically make them wrong (or vice versa).

I assume that these 5 back rows who booed when Cole was substituted had seen him running all over the pitch, tracking back and making tackles. If they had I am afraid I must have been sleeping most of the time - Cole did nothing and was the obvious choice to come off, as all of the people around us agreed.

Strikers aren't supposed to track back and make tackles

Ah - the arrogance of youth! Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't automatically make them wrong (or vice versa).

I assume that these 5 back rows who booed when Cole was substituted had seen him running all over the pitch, tracking back and making tackles. If they had I am afraid I must have been sleeping most of the time - Cole did nothing and was the obvious choice to come off, as all of the people around us agreed.
    I have to agree with you. Keeping Cole on would have been a waste of a player, he did very little duringt he game and seemed to be getting worse as the game progressed. The booing was certainly aimed at Cole, I personally wasn't booing but was quite annoyed by the amount of time he took to walk off the pitch.

The booing was more at coles "Im amazing, dont need to bother" attitude not the fact he was brought off.* The booing only started after it had been about 30 seconds after the board had come up and cole was still about 20 metres from the touchline waddling off the pitch

No one said he's been running around the pitch, all I said was that he made some good through balls. Not once did I mention he'd ran all over the pitch so pipe down!

Oh and who says I'm young! You're comment is pointless. So are you saying that automatically a youth's opinion is wrong simply because they are young?!

Most of the fans and the back booed because yes Cole took an eternity to get off the pitch but I would have much preferred Martin to go off for Tyson 'cause he was playing like a headless chicken! That was my point so before you start going off on one, read the comment!

No one said he's been running around the pitch, all I said was that he made some good through balls. Not once did I mention he'd ran all over the pitch so pipe down!

Oh and who says I'm young! You're comment is pointless. So are you saying that automatically a youth's opinion is wrong simply because they are young?!

Most of the fans and the back booed because yes Cole took an eternity to get off the pitch but I would have much preferred Martin to go off for Tyson 'cause he was playing like a headless chicken! That was my point so before you start going off on one, read the comment!
    I had read the comment but, sadly, it appears that you hadn't. I did say that a disagreement with your point of view does not make it wrong - OR VICE VERSA.