Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FFS can Derbynil leave our players alone ! 1

Default Re: FFS can Derbynil leave our players alone ! 1

I was at a Direby fans house last Monday, and he was sat with his laptop open on the Sheep OS, as all the fans had been led to believe that the Sheep were announcing five new signings that day, and one of them was definately Commons. Here we are 1 week later and nothing (except the same rumours). So ours is not the only club that put out stories to try and placate the fans then!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Commons is not joining Direbynill... Forget what their fans are saying as a done deal blah blah blah... He is not going to the sheep!!!
    He will sign for derby before the end of the week

Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBaker
    He will sign for derby before the end of the week
    No he wont..... I don't know if he will be here but he wont go to Direbynill

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by richjcrouch
    KC, not KK.
    Ok ok, I was vodka induced

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Quote Originally Posted by Freiro Cornholio
    Way too harsh. KK (thank fook his middle name wasn't Kermit) was one of the most important plyers for us. People think he's lazy but look how much he's learnt since joining us. He never used to track back, recently it seems he's been to the Bennett school of tackling. I think he will be more suitable to the CCC tbh.
    I agree Freiro, I think the CCC will suit Krissy more. He will have more time on the ball and more space on the pitch the create something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    No he wont..... I don't know if he will be here but he wont go to Direbynill
    Your kidding yourself mate, his signing will be annouced by the sheep this week. They have simply offered him far more money than Forest. 5k a week more than Forests offer by all accounts. He aint going to turn down an extra £260k a year. Money talks

Daniel

Your kidding yourself mate, his signing will be annouced by the sheep this week. They have simply offered him far more money than Forest. 5k a week more than Forests offer by all accounts. He aint going to turn down an extra £260k a year. Money talks
    That is sad if true... Although it goes to show one thing... We are not going to break the wage structure for anything... Could effect us signing ambitious targets....

Nothing official just yet so we'll see...

What makes you so sure he's not going Dan?

winnits

Dan being sure he's not going makes me sure he is :P

I think he'd choose Stoke or Sheff Utd over Derby.

He must really want to annoy/hurt us for some reason. I wonder if anything has happened behind the scenes to make him want to do this?

Daniel

We've had all this before and last season he was gone definately, only for him to re-sign....

Now unless something has really upset the applecart and Derbynil have offered him a stupid contract I can see a repeat of the happennings of last year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nffc-Girl
    I wonder if anything has happened behind the scenes to make him want to do this?
    Yes Forest offered him less money than Direby, Its as simple as that

I know that, i mean an arguement with fellow players or CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nffc-Girl
    I know that, i mean an arguement with fellow players or CC.
    I doubt it, I would imagine its simply a case of the extra cash with pressure from his agent to follow the money

Long Serving Member

I doubt it, I would imagine its simply a case of the extra cash with pressure from his agent to follow the money
    And the fact that he feels unwanted. (he said after the Yeovil game something along the lines of "nothings been offered to me its out of my hands")

But that's because we were waiting to see if we win promotion, so now we have, (or have we?) it's all down to him.

But those comments he made don't fill me with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno
    And the fact that he feels unwanted. (he said after the Yeovil game something along the lines of "nothings been offered to me its out of my hands")

But that's because we were waiting to see if we win promotion, so now we have, (or have we?) it's all down to him.

But those comments he made don't fill me with confidence.
    Personally I think that was just Commons getting his excuses in early. He would have no doubt been aware of Derbys offer from his agent. It would have been madness for Forest to offer him a deal before they knew which league they were in. Lets not forget it was Kris himself who insisted on a one year contract last year.

I genuinely hope Im wrong but I think the signs don't look good

Just look at Ashley Cole a couple of years ago...

Well it's his life, and it's his choice. Can he make his decision, and live with the consequences, however difficult they may be?

If he doesn't want to be here, then we should get rid if him, simple as that. Don't let the apparent 'supporter of Forest' thing blind us here - he goes to work for the money, just like the rest of us do. If he does leave for Derby, I'd suggest he contact Sol Campbell to see what he's in for every time he encounters Forest supporters, for the rest of his life.

If he doesn't want to be here, then we should not waste our time enticing him to stay, we should be using our resources to find a replacement, and preferably one who can play more than 25 games a season.

Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by DanR
    Well it's his life, and it's his choice. Can he make his decision, and live with the consequences, however difficult they may be?

If he doesn't want to be here, then we should get rid if him, simple as that. Don't let the apparent 'supporter of Forest' thing blind us here - he goes to work for the money, just like the rest of us do. If he does leave for Derby, I'd suggest he contact Sol Campbell to see what he's in for every time he encounters Forest supporters, for the rest of his life.

If he doesn't want to be here, then we should not waste our time enticing him to stay, we should be using our resources to find a replacement, and preferably one who can play more than 25 games a season.
    Spot on that man!! Give him a medal...

For what it's worth I would be more concerned if sixDirebynil were sniffing around some of the other squad members. Commons is a talented player and has pulled it out of the bag for us a number of times but he isn't as good as he seems to think he is or the press do - if he were then Championship clubs would've snapped him up during the last three seasons, or one of the newly promoted Premiership teams would have snaffled him - simple truth is they haven't. Commons is too inconsistent to be considered essential to the squad and as such is replaceable

If he choses sixDirebynil over us then good luck to him, I reckon that when we play them a certain Mr Bennett should play on at right back, I'm sure he will make Commons feel welcome

Quote Originally Posted by DanR

I think that you are right. If he does go then really its his own choice, people do go to work for money and Kris is no different.

I would not be sad to see him go, but I would be bitter though if it to the Sheep. But as DanR said, I think that we should look to get a quality replacement sooner rather than later.

The other thing I will say is that if the rumours concerning Earnshaw and Watmatayou or whatever his name is are true then we are probably getting the better deal especially considering Commons's injury record

Yes Forest offered him less money than Direby, Its as simple as that
    Reading the article on the OS I'd say we didn't offer him a deal of any description:

"We had hoped to sit down with him and his agent again at the end of the season to talk about his future at the City Ground.
    "But he told me shortly after we had secured promotion that he had already decided to leave."