Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Good article about the summer transfers

Default Good article about the summer transfers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Victor Meldrew

Default Re: Good article about the summer transfers

Quote Originally Posted by stuart60677
    Not as pointless as the youtube of you and a mate pissing about without a shirt on.

I thought the article was good as it reminded you of the less publicised moves.

Banned

Not pointless at all, do not do yourself an injustice

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred
    Not pointless at all, do not do yourself an injustice
    Well it's neither created a debate nor is it an original piece of writing from myself. I'm only making these posts as I feel you get more respect from other members if you have posted many times.

Banned

Well it's neither created a debate nor is it an original piece of writing from myself. I'm only making these posts as I feel you get more respect from other members if you have posted many times.
    Not at all, post count brings no extra kudos on here, such a varied range of posters on here, no recognised '' Formula '' , just try to keep it above classroom level.

Victor Meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred
    Not at all, post count brings no extra kudos on here, such a varied range of posters on here, no recognised '' Formula '' , just try to keep it above classroom level.
    You fibber Sedge. You offered me free plumbing for a year to swap post counts.

The way to increase your post count is to post smilies on threads. They mean nothing at all and no one can take offence.

It is true however, joking aside, that post count means nothing. Winnits has a huge one and he's a knobber. What gains you respect is supporting a different team and going on about them all the time. Having no knowledge of Forest at all is also a way to gain great kudos. Pretending to have a serious illness also makes everyone sit up and listen to what you say.

My piles are dreadful today.

Rice IV

I find this comment a little worrying.

Is that really how you see this place?

As Sedge said, generally it's thought of that what you say is more important than post count. I think this page would have garnered some discussion if you had added any form of opinion to your first post.

Maybe it's a consequence of a lot of new posters coming on at the same time, as it's never been that way at all.

Only Alan has more posts than me on here, and I don't think either of us are respected in the least!

Talk to me, Goose.

winnits

Nobody respects me

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    Nobody respects me

I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    You fibber Sedge. You offered me free plumbing for a year to swap post counts.

The way to increase your post count is to post smilies on threads. They mean nothing at all and no one can take offence.

It is true however, joking aside, that post count means nothing. Winnits has a huge one and he's a knobber. What gains you respect is supporting a different team and going on about them all the time. Having no knowledge of Forest at all is also a way to gain great kudos. Pretending to have a serious illness also makes everyone sit up and listen to what you say.

My piles are dreadful today.