Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: city bid in excess of £30 million

Default city bid in excess of £30 million

city are trying to hijack the sale of berbetov can you believe it?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: city bid in excess of £30 million

Well, they have just been taken over by that Arab billionaire bloke so they've definitely got the money. SSN now says that the bid's been accepted and Mark Hughes is going to meet with Berbatov.

Will be amazingly funny if he goes to Citeh instead of United.

Quote Originally Posted by Azza
    Well, they have just been taken over by that Arab billionaire bloke so they've definitely got the money.* SSN now says that the bid's been accepted and Mark Hughes is going to meet with Berbatov.

Will be amazingly funny if he goes to Citeh instead of United.
    your bloody telling me i know a lot of both sets of fans and utd were banking on him signing , so hahahaha to the utd scum lol and good on city for taking them on head to head

Fezler69

i bloody love cheryl tweedy - for the first time i'm excited about x factor coming on. Is it possible to actually love someone youve never met?

wow berba

Quote Originally Posted by Pipey McGraw
    i bloody love cheryl tweedy - for the first time i'm excited about x factor coming on. Is it possible to actually love someone youve never met?

wow berba
    yes! im inlove with glenn

Rice IV

I just saw this on BBC, it's brilliant!

Talk to me, Goose.

Quote Originally Posted by richjcrouch
    I just saw this on BBC, it's brilliant!

you bet it is

this could only be better if it was liverpool instead of man utd

what the hell?

Chelsea MK2?

Quote Originally Posted by Pipey McGraw
    i b****y love cheryl tweedy - for the first time i'm excited about x factor coming on. Is it possible to actually love someone youve never met?

wow berba
    Seems like it's not just me then.

Rice IV

I hope so.

Would be good to see another team able to compete.

Not only will it mean Liverpoo will drop out of the big 4, it will mean that financially, they may implode.

All big 4 teams are financed in such a way that it is imperative they qualify for the Champions League.

Being financed in that way, and not getting into the competition has disaterous consequences, just ask Northern Monkey!

AKA Randy Bumgardener

How funny would it be if he joins City after all this hasstle lol

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Rice 13

Alot of Man ure fans are texting SSN and are not very happy at all

I hope so.

Would be good to see another team able to compete.

Not only will it mean Liverpoo will drop out of the big 4, it will mean that financially, they may implode.

All big 4 teams are financed in such a way that it is imperative they qualify for the Champions League.

Being financed in that way, and not getting into the competition has disaterous consequences, just ask Northern Monkey!
    i reckon arsenal could get by missing out on the top 4 since theyre the only team in the top 4 not in masses of debt.

also, if it were liverpool or man utd dropping out, expect huge pressure on a european super league since both those teams are in that g14 or whatever group of teams

word is he's signed! hahaha

Rice IV

I thought the 'G14' or whatever is was called disbanded?

Arsenal has been quite frugal, and as such could probably get by. Although, would their fans start to fall away if they weren't one of the big 4?

That Emirates Stadium would be very a costly white elephant if they didn't fill it!

It is quite exciting, though. More so than when Chelsea won the lottery, as then they could slot nicely into the 4th spot, and it put nobodies nose out of joint.

Now, 4 CL spots, 5 big money teams, what will happen?

The UEFA cup will suddenly become 'a very important tournament' over the coming seasons!

Arsenal would be knackered. They have the most insecure debts of all.

i honestly think arsenal would survive, particularly if they maintained wenger and that style of football. i think they're one of the best supported clubs in the league - they're "historically" third behind man utd and liverpool arent they?

i would love it if villa knocked liverpool out the cl spots, don't really envisage it tho

(i can't help but have a soft spot for arsenal, i must admit)

Ironically, Leeds' demise came at the expense of Liverpool's rise and all because of a **** of a ref in a Scum game.

1pt off the Champions League placing Ridsdale's utter fuckwittery allowed him to budget for (Though in todays wierd world, we would have qualified...we finished 4th).

I can't find a video link, but a Wes Brown Own Goal was disallowed for a Viduka offside. Drew 1-1, instead of winning 2-1. Came 4th instead of 3rd. Went belly up and ended up with arsehole managers and an arsehole chairman.

After we beat Liverpool half way through April, they just about needed to win all 7 games they had left to guarantee 3rd. They W6 D1....helped by 4 late goals and a penalty.

Leeds were just about out of it when they played Arsenal away 3 days after a European Semi-Final and lost 2-1.

It only takes 1pt to put you on the road to nowhere, have hope. It'll be Liverpool's turn soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Truly Madeley Deeply
    Arsenal would be knackered. They have the most insecure debts of all.
    what makes you say that? arsenal are the only top 4 side to have investment without foreign owners piling debt on the team arent they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal...p_and_finances

Rice IV

I hate Arsenal with the sort of passion usually reserved for Derby.

Their fans make me feel sick.

I know little about their financial plight, I don't know how they funded their new stadium, whether it was all paid for by Emirates (unlikely) or whether they have huge loans against it (likely, but they will be secure, as it is a money making asset).

I do know they have a range of investors, as opposed to a couple of people/or a person with some cash, meaning they are the least likely to suffer from 'bored owner syndrome', something we hope Chelsea and Liverpoo suffer from.

Man Utd will be ok, as I doubt many of their fans will even notice where they finish in the league. In years to come they'll probably argue about the years they won it, and conveniently forget and blips.

Rice 13

Quote Originally Posted by sebs
    i honestly think arsenal would survive, particularly if they maintained wenger and that style of football. i think they're one of the best supported clubs in the league - they're "historically" third behind man utd and liverpool arent they?

i would love it if villa knocked liverpool out the cl spots, don't really envisage it tho

(i can't help but have a soft spot for arsenal, i must admit)
    Although Arsenal do play lovly football at times, I despise them as they are the perfect example of what is wrong with the Premiership right now.

Rice IV

Interestingly, most of the money for the Emirates came from loans from RBS.

Not great.

Rice IV

Although they switched these to bonds, the still have a debt of £260m.

Not a great situation to be in, should crowds begin to dwindle, and the CL cash cow is taken away.

Rice IV

Speaking of football and finance, does anyone else think it is wholly inappropriate for publicly funded Northern Rock to sponsor Newcastle?

Surely, in effect, Newcastle are being sponsored by the public purse.