Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185
Results 4,601 to 4,613 of 4613

Thread: Standard of Referees

Dinosaur Prick

Default Re: Standard of Referees

Modern football in a nutshell that incident is. A silly, unnecessary lunge that is a clear foul, despite no contact the attacker goes down making no attempt to play on and score, debatable decision open to interpretation. The only thing for me is McGoldrick definitely getting to the ball first and I’m not sure that part is clear when you take into account 2 defenders running back as well as the keeper coming out. Could have gone either way.

Didn’t Robinson do similar a couple of months ago? Same thing and he got a yellow I think. What I’m wondering is why these defenders don’t knock how to ‘jockey’ and just dive in instead and risk getting sent off.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I always believed the old cliché that over a season things even themselves out, but we've been cheated far too much this season. The refs and linos in the Championship are appalling.

Leeds:
    Roofe equalises late-on with his hand to cost us 2 points

Villa: Figueiredo sent-off instead of a yellow card when 4-3 up. Another 2 points stolen.

Norwich: 7 fucking minutes of injury-time. Where the fuck did they find 7 minutes from? 3-1 up. Drew 3-3.

West Brom: Gayle dives in the last minute when winning 2-1. Ends 2-2.

Preston: The ref disallows a perfectly good goal by Lolley. Another fucking 2 points robbed.

And that prick Andy Madley at Sheffield United yesterday.

Colback dived from minimal contact. I'd give a penalty and book him.

The red was clear yesterday, not sure what the fuss is about.

Red til I'm dead

Default Re: Standard of Referees "Numpty-Hood-Watch"

Frustrating red because one thing I know for certain; McGoldrick does not score that chance on his left foot.

He can barely kick it with his left foot. Probably why he threw himself to the ground without any contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor_82 View Post
    I always believed the old cliché that over a season things even themselves out, but we've been cheated far too much this season. The refs and linos in the Championship are appalling.

Leeds:

Villa: Figueiredo sent-off instead of a yellow card when 4-3 up. Another 2 points stolen.

Norwich: 7 fucking minutes of injury-time. Where the fuck did they find 7 minutes from? 3-1 up. Drew 3-3.

Preston: The ref disallows a perfectly good goal by Lolley. Another fucking 2 points robbed.

It's always amazed me that Forest fans moaned about the ref in the Norwich game when Robinson's handball was one Roofe would be proud of, that should've been penalty, red card at 1-0 up with 40 mins left.

Personally only Roofe and Gayle have really would be up this season, Figuerdo and Lolley goal harsh but can see why they were given. Thought yesterday Madley got the dive and the red spot on

Quote Originally Posted by rippey89 View Post
    It's always amazed me that Forest fans moaned about the ref in the Norwich game when Robinson's handball was one Roofe would be proud of, that should've been penalty, red card at 1-0 up with 40 mins left.

Personally only Roofe and Gayle have really would be up this season, Figuerdo and Lolley goal harsh but can see why they were given. Thought yesterday Madley got the dive and the red spot on
    Far too honest are you sure you are a football fan?

The red I mean yeah you see em given....yellow probably fair there were a flood of players around him albeit beno was the only clear one in sight

The so called dive....there was contact. There were no real claims for the penalty was just play on if you ask me....players get penalties for a lot less now a days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Nice insight, looks like he has reffed his first game over here already in L2 and will be in the champ next season.
    https://www.facebook.com/81286652945...6578597282946/

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor_82 View Post

Leeds:

Sorry you've only noted the decisions that have gone against us there.

Could you provide the list that have gone for us over this season for a point of comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by mouldynffc View Post
    Sorry you've only noted the decisions that have gone against us there.

Could you provide the list that have gone for us over this season for a point of comparison?
    He did

Standard of Mike Dean was great last night.

Not that type of player

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Standard of Mike Dean was great last night.
    10 10 10 10 9 10

"Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

Ref and lino missed/didn't see the Villa handball in the box early on.