Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Marvin

Default Lee Marvin

Excuse me if I've missed something, but is he still only on a month's loan or have we extended it yet?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Lee Marvin

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho
    Excuse me if I've missed something, but is he still only on a month's loan or have we extended it yet?
    I read a month this morning still. Perhaps making sure he's not crocked.

6 months loan on the OS

I didn't even know we'd signed a Lee Marvin.

Anyway I thought it was a 5 month loan.

A) Martin not Marvin.

B) 5 month loan anyway/

Quote Originally Posted by karlos Benitos
    6 months loan on the OS
    OK. I've been looking on there but I can't find anything.

He looks proper. Get him in for the season or sign him up permanently before someone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by mouldy
    A) Martin not Marvin.
    You sure?

[img width=191 height=154]http://www.filmsondisc.com/Features/Noses/great_8.jpg[/img]

That looks suspiciously like him...

Victor Meldrew

Does he sort of whisper 'I was born under a wanderin' star'.

Fights with Clint Eastwood 'I talk to the trees'?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi Anatoli

Fights with Clint Eastwood 'I talk to the trees'?
    Tricky trees?

I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

nakkernino del clusto

he's dead

Official Photographer

[img width=321 height=450]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/ATA/21501BP.jpg[/img]

this Marvin was the best IMO

winnits

Is he related to Earnie?

I seem to remember that when he first came a lot Of the Man U supporters on their boards were of the opinion that he would not make the grade at OT and felt that he would not be back.

Also his previous loans have not been unqualified success stories and the Sheff U fans were not that bothered when he came here rather than back there.

From his comments when he came here seemed to indicate that he didn't like the 'kick and rush' (my words not his) style of football that SU seemed to play.

So every report I hear suggests that he is slotting into our current system and playing very well. Putting all these pieces together makes me think that provided he is convinced that we are going places then he may well be prepared to join us.

One question.......can he and Anderson play in the same team?

I read somewhere yesterday that it was a 5 month loan. I dont think anyone knows really.

I read an interview in which he hinted very strongly that he would consider a move away from Utd permanently as he wanted regular football etc Maybe he will become a full signing in due course?

Let's not go overboard , shall we ? It's only 3 games. His loan spells at Rangers & Sheffield united were marred by injury problems.

I see no reason why martin and anderson can't play together , one plays on the left and one plays on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorset Red
    I read an interview in which he hinted very strongly that he would consider a move away from Utd permanently as he wanted regular football etc Maybe he will become a full signing in due course?
    it is only 3 games in however based on his peformences so far yeah id take him permenantly, so long as he can prove his fitness and can stay injury free

Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    it is only 3 games in however based on his peformences so far yeah id take him permenantly, so long as he can prove his fitness and can stay injury free
    why worry about injuries? Our training regime shows that none of our players will be injured this year.
    FACT
    guaranteed (chineese)

The hole crowed look fed the f**k up - Tyson 111.
    http://365microstoryproject.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by nunuschmu
    why worry about injuries? Our training regime shows that none of our players will be injured this year.
    FACT
    guaranteed (chineese)
    in that case i shall remortgage and get a secured loan in an attempt yuo lure him to the CG !

Quote Originally Posted by alabamared
    I seem to remember that when he first came a lot Of the Man U supporters on their boards were of the opinion that he would not make the grade at OT and felt that he would not be back.

Also his previous loans have not been unqualified success stories and the Sheff U fans were not that bothered when he came here rather than back there.

From his comments when he came here seemed to indicate that he didn't like the 'kick and rush' (my words not his) style of football that SU seemed to play.

So every report I hear suggests that he is slotting into our current system and playing very well. Putting all these pieces together makes me think that provided he is convinced that we are going places then he may well be prepared to join us.

One question.......can he and Anderson play in the same team?
    definitley, i can see martin and anderson creating havoc by swapping sides for 90 minutes making it almost impossible to mark them.

Scandalous and Shameless

I think it said in the programme from Saturday that he's with us until the end of December.

I've been impressed so far but that is only one game so we'll see.

The programme also had an interview with The Moose where he said he was confused why people were booing him at first

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Liz
    I think it said in the programme from Saturday that he's with us until the end of December.*

I've been impressed so far but that is only one game so we'll see.*

The programme also had an interview with The Moose where he said he was confused why people were booing him at first
    i knew it!!!! we did the same with allou !

Scandalous and Shameless

Quote Originally Posted by Utrinque Paratus
    i knew it!!!! we did the same with allou !
    I was really concerned about the fact he might think we were booing him so I'm glad that someone explained it to him!

He said he never received any kind of reaction like that in France!

nah they have too many rules over there

Well he signed on an Emergency Months loan initially co he could play in the Morcombe game (as that only needs a few hours notice of the loan going through) and was/will be extended untill christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorset Red
    i read that to in the program, from the horse mouth so to speak. He spoke very highly of plymouth fans, and seemed to like ours to (bearing in mind that was after only 1 game)