Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 847 of 865 FirstFirst ... 347747797837845846847848849857 ... LastLast
Results 21,151 to 21,175 of 21620

Thread: THE RANT THREAD

Default Re: THE RANT THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post
    My Dr will only do phone appointments now..I have.no coronavirus symptoms anyway, not why.I wanted.an.appointment. Anyone.joking about Covid can fuck off.
    How you doing Spacey?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

F0rum Enemy No. 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post
    My Dr will only do phone appointments now..I have.no coronavirus symptoms anyway, not why.I wanted.an.appointment. Anyone.joking about Covid can fuck off.
    Thatíll be standard procedure now mate. Because folks can be contagious without symptoms, a doctors waiting room would be a hot bed for infection if vulnerable folks. Take the phone appointment, then they can assess if they need to see you or not.

The Foam Hand

My hay fever is particularly bad today.
    Checked the pollen levels online and they’re saying we will have the highest levels this month since records began in 1951.

Sky, have you ever tried getting touch with this bunch of tools

I renewed my package first week of March, they emailed yesterday to tell I'm being charged £65 termination fee when I haven't terminated

Tried to call but they're not taking calls, they don't provide a contact email address, fuckers deliberately make it difficult to contact them

Senior Doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post

I renewed my package first week of March, they emailed yesterday to tell I'm being charged £65 termination fee when I haven't terminated

Tried to call but they're not taking calls, they don't provide a contact email address, fuckers deliberately make it difficult to contact them
    It's the same with all these mega-tech corporations.
    I wouldn't give SKY the droppings from my nose.

If they're charging customers termination fees, I'd say it's probably worth ripping off the plaster and getting rid.

Then NowTV is £30 a month for the sport. Pay when you want it, cancel when you want, no cancellation fees. If want to keep it but pay less for it, you click cancel and without having to speak to anybody you get three months for £17 a month.The only downside is not having the red button, but those games are generally available through iFollow. If you want them.

Seems like being proper Sky customer is worse deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    If they're charging customers termination fees, I'd say it's probably worth ripping off the plaster and getting rid.

Then NowTV is £30 a month for the sport. Pay when you want it, cancel when you want, no cancellation fees. If want to keep it but pay less for it, you click cancel and without having to speak to anybody you get three months for £17 a month.The only downside is not having the red button, but those games are generally available through iFollow. If you want them.

I've actually got a decent deal with Sky I pay £84 a month for Sky Q + 2 x multiroom, Skysports pack and my broadband

I've no issues with the product just their communication

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post

Have you not got a ouija board Ed?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lefkasman View Post
    Have you not got a ouija board Ed?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    It might be worth a try as they won't communicate via telephone or email

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post

However I paid for the sports season ticket on Nowtv. No option to pause it as far as I could see so it's limping away to nothing. Poor

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad's Ashamed Of You View Post
    I feel sorry for professional burglars. Times must be really hard for them.
    Pickpockets must be going through turmoil too.

Quote Originally Posted by eugenboppboppbopp View Post
    However I paid for the sports season ticket on Nowtv. No option to pause it as far as I could see so it's limping away to nothing. Poor

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
    I just cancelled it. Just subscribe again whenever.

Seriously what is the fucking point in sending out a text with a link to track a delivery if this is the extent of the 'tracking' ?

Useless.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I've got something similar going on Barbus, two links to a delivery date, one says Friday, one says today! Good job I'm not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I've got something similar going on Barbus, two links to a delivery date, one says Friday, one says today! Good job I'm not going anywhere.
    They've just sent a follow up text. Informing me that the delivery will be between 8am and 6pm.

Well that's really useful innit!

Obviously I'm off work but I'd like to get some stuff done in the garden... where I can't hear the front door...and also take the dog and me for our daily walk. But can't do either because they might turn up in the next 5 minutes or next 7 hours!
    Even if it was narrowed down to morning or afternoon it would be a bit more use.

Some couriers can provide you with a real time map showing where the van is and a fairly accurate estimate of the time so there's no excuse for this crapness.

It's all about mid-table...

You cannot interfere with the "powers of delivery"

The Foam Hand

Deliveries are a nightmare at the moment, I’ve waiting for something for a fortnight, almost given up on it.

On another note, the private school my missus works at was broken into yesterday. The scumbags didn’t get much, just petty cash, but they’ve damaged studded walls and doors to get into different rooms.

Even in these times eh? Like everyone hasn’t already got enough on their plate.

Senior Doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Deliveries are a nightmare at the moment, I’ve waiting for something for a fortnight, almost given up on it.

On another note, the private school my missus works at was broken into yesterday. The scumbags didn’t get much, just petty cash, but they’ve damaged studded walls and doors to get into different rooms.

Even in these times eh? Like everyone hasn’t already got enough on their plate.
    Human nature is what it is and leopards don't change their spots.
    A scumbag in 'normal times' will always be a scumbag.
    Scumbags have no moral compass, are only interested in themselves, and look at every situation from the perspective of 'How can I make the most of this for me?'.

F0rum Enemy No. 1.

Tell me about it. Amongst my other responsibilities - I ensure supply of PPE to the factory. Sourcing face-masks for the paint booth operators has been a full-time job for the last few weeks.

Can't complain about the speed of delivery. Quite the opposite in fact. Ordered Sunday arrived today. Really good especially in the current situation.
    It was the piss poor tracking that was my only gripe.

It's a good job Keith isn't around anymore he'd be well triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Human nature is what it is and leopards don't change their spots.
    A scumbag in 'normal times' will always be a scumbag.
    Scumbags have no moral compass, are only interested in themselves, and look at every situation from the perspective of 'How can I make the most of this for me?'.
    Shouldn't you have waited till he's out of hospital before posting this?

The Foam Hand

Never a dull moment... I’ve done something to my wrist, either been bitten by something or caught it working on a bike. It started swelling today, hot to touch, then a red line tracking up my arm. Had to go to the doctors for antibiotics. Which was surreal in the current climate.

Never a dull moment... Iíve done something to my wrist, either been bitten by something or caught it working on a bike. It started swelling today, hot to touch, then a red line tracking up my arm. Had to go to the doctors for antibiotics. Which was surreal in the current climate.
    Shambles.

Where's me hammer?

Never a dull moment... Iíve done something to my wrist, either been bitten by something or caught it working on a bike. It started swelling today, hot to touch, then a red line tracking up my arm. Had to go to the doctors for antibiotics. Which was surreal in the current climate.
    Stay safe shag

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

So that's your excuse for not counting birds then.
    Hope you are ok matey

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk