Default Re: THE RANT THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    Have u fuck !

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
    I have, I'm taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    I have, I'm taller.
    I had to laugh a few months back, One of my elderly customers said to me "l bet you were a right little Sod at school "
    I thought you cheeky bitch , Anyway I had the last laugh she dropped dead a month later.
    True story .

Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    I had to laugh a few months back, One of my elderly customers said to me "l bet you were a right little Sod at school "
    I thought you cheeky bitch , Anyway I had the last laugh she dropped dead a month later.
    True story .

That'll fucking learn her to mess with Voodoo Lard.

Where's me hammer?

My dad had a real bad childhood, (must be a Clifton thing) me and my sister were never allowed to call him "dad", we referred to him by his first name only (and still do)... thing is if I could be half the dad he has been and still is to both me and my sister I'd be a happy man.

My eldest through his own choice hasnt seen his mum since the 8th of November last year, at 11 we are very conscious that this doesn't affect him

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Well I had parents evening today...

My son is pleasant, popular and relatively bright, he just wants to act a twat all the time. His teachers absolutely sung his praises about how much of a nice kid he is, but constantly lets himself down by messing about. With him being in year 6, this really isn't the year to start acting the twat. It doesn't help when his mum is an emotional flake and constantly phoning me saying he shows her no respect etc etc. Ah well, lets see how well he does having no xbox till christmas and trying to catch up at school on the weekends with me. I constantly feel like the 'bad cop' as I am used as a threat to him by her and it does my tits in.

Forum Tactician

Had a conversation with daughter no.2s teacher this afternoon. Im due in to see the vice principal to discuss the next stage which is to eject her for 5 days.

Ive given it the big I am, told the teacher I back myself to talk anyone round & to look forward to a new child tomorrow now mums methods have been given the elbow. Given the kid a pep talk & told het tomorrow is singularly the most important day of her schooling life.

She's got one day, ONE DAY, before the half term break. A shit day will see us dwelling on it for two weeks & me looking a right twat.

First lesson French, apparently her & the teacher have a hate hate relationship. What price the first call comes in around 10.00am.

Dont let me down H.

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Had a conversation with daughter no.2s teacher this afternoon. Im due in to see the vice principal to discuss the next stage which is to eject her for 5 days.

Ive given it the big I am, told the teacher I back myself to talk anyone round & to look forward to a new child tomorrow now mums methods have been given the elbow. Given the kid a pep talk & told het tomorrow is singularly the most important day of her schooling life.

She's got one day, ONE DAY, before the half term break. A shit day will see us dwelling on it for two weeks & me looking a right twat.

First lesson French, apparently her & the teacher have a hate hate relationship. What price the first call comes in around 10.00am.

Dont let me down H.
    You can coach em all you want during the week, but when they cross that white line they are on their own.....

Have faith mate

Forum Tactician

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    My dad had a real bad childhood, (must be a Clifton thing) me and my sister were never allowed to call him "dad", we referred to him by his first name only (and still do)... thing is if I could be half the dad he has been and still is to both me and my sister I'd be a happy man.
    Stuff of dreams for me mate, my mum fucked off with my dads best mate when I was six, she waved us goodbye like we were nowt & left us with one angry mother fucker.

Id kill for a father son relationship where we talk about football over a few, safe in the knowledge he's always got your back. Never going to happen.

The Foam Hand

Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheRed View Post
    Well I had parents evening today...

My son is pleasant, popular and relatively bright, he just wants to act a twat all the time. His teachers absolutely sung his praises about how much of a nice kid he is, but constantly lets himself down by messing about. With him being in year 6, this really isn't the year to start acting the twat. It doesn't help when his mum is an emotional flake and constantly phoning me saying he shows her no respect etc etc. Ah well, lets see how well he does having no xbox till christmas and trying to catch up at school on the weekends with me. I constantly feel like the 'bad cop' as I am used as a threat to him by her and it does my tits in.

Take your belt to him mate. It never did us any harm.

Seriously though, I had to play bad cop a lot with my daughter, it’s frustrating. Years later my daughter said to me “dad, you were right about everything, but didn’t see it at the time” and gave me a hug.
    It will work out.

Last edited by Bryn Gunn; 17-10-19 at 21:58.

It's all about mid-table...

Ya cant purra owd head on young showduz.

Senior Doom Monger

Amazon Prime.... all I wanted was the "free postage" at £49 per annum.
    Now it is £79.99 and includes 5 million tracks by artists, all free.
    So tonight I ask the bastards to play a couple of tracks... message comes up that I need to pay £7.99 for each track as they are not in the Amazon "Free" library.
    Fee?
    FFS I wanted to pay £49 for the postage offer,
    Now it costs me nearly fucking double, and the tracks I want are not free to air.
    I want Amazon to burn in Hell.

Senior Doom Monger

Amazon Prime.... all I wanted was the "free postage" at £49 per annum.
    Now it is £79.99 and includes 5 million tracks by artists, all free.
    So tonight I ask the bastards to play a couple of tracks... message comes up that I need to pay £7.99 for each track as they are not in the Amazon "Free" library.
    Free?
    FFS I wanted to pay £49 for the postage offer,
    Now it costs me nearly fucking double, and the tracks I want are not free to air.
    I want Amazon to burn in Hell.

I fucking hate Amazon. I really hate them.

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

Yet I love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

How come I end up in the train carriage with the screaming fucking kid?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Where's me hammer?

It's actually harder not to buy Prime than it is to buy it.... only Amazon product I have is is a fire stick so that I can watch all the things Amazon offer, for free.

Ear shit Amazon, hope prime causes you Aids

Quote Originally Posted by Lefkasman View Post
    How come I end up in the train carriage with the screaming fucking kid?

Something is obviously making them scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Something is obviously making them scream.
    It)ll be my hands round its fucking throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Take your belt to him mate. It never did us any harm.

Seriously though, I had to play bad cop a lot with my daughter, it’s frustrating. Years later my daughter said to me “dad, you were right about everything, but didn’t see it at the time” and gave me a hug.
    It will work out.
    Oh dont worry, he gets a crack every now and again !

It is just frustrating because he isn't a bad kid, he isn't thick, he just wants to be the class clown and to make people laugh. Anyway, I finish nights Wednesday so he is with me Thursday to Sunday .

How did you get on Mase?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Forum Tactician

Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheRed View Post
    Oh dont worry, he gets a crack every now and again !

It is just frustrating because he isn't a bad kid, he isn't thick, he just wants to be the class clown and to make people laugh. Anyway, I finish nights Wednesday so he is with me Thursday to Sunday .

How did you get on Mase?
    All quiet until 3.00pm mate, then the phone rings & the history teachers on the other end. Just to let you know I had to remove your daughter from my lesson today for shouting out & getting involved in other peoples arguments. He reckons its a recurring theme.

Spoke to my daughter, she reckons the class were invited to shout out answers to a question & he reckoned she shouted "too loud". He then pulls the kid next to her for talking to my daughter, who pipes up & says she wasnt talking to her but to the relief teacher. (thats getting involved in other peoples arguments apparently)

Needed a good day Friday but it didnt happen, what became apparent was the dispairity between the two accounts. My daughters got a chequered history, but it seems evident some of the teachers have a target on her back, easier to turf her out than listen to her I reckon. The two week breaks come at a decent time, Im in with the vice principal when they get back, I'll concede my kid could be better behaved, but I'm also asking whether some of his teachers have given up the desire to teach her.

Senior Doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    All quiet until 3.00pm mate, then the phone rings & the history teachers on the other end. Just to let you know I had to remove your daughter from my lesson today for shouting out & getting involved in other peoples arguments. He reckons its a recurring theme.

Spoke to my daughter, she reckons the class were invited to shout out answers to a question & he reckoned she shouted "too loud". He then pulls the kid next to her for talking to my daughter, who pipes up & says she wasnt talking to her but to the relief teacher. (thats getting involved in other peoples arguments apparently)

Needed a good day Friday but it didnt happen, what became apparent was the dispairity between the two accounts. My daughters got a chequered history, but it seems evident some of the teachers have a target on her back, easier to turf her out than listen to her I reckon. The two week breaks come at a decent time, Im in with the vice principal when they get back, I'll concede my kid could be better behaved, but I'm also asking whether some of his teachers have given up the desire to teach her.
    It's called "labelling".
    When I was doing teaching practice (accountant and teacher - what superhuman is this you ask!)on my first day, before I took my first class, the teacher who I was working with said "Watch so and so; he's a real bastard and will play you up. Best to put him down in front of his mates before he even starts".
    Happened several times (I was doing my TP in a supposedly "rough school").
    It is a hard one: if your daughter is being disruptive, and coming the innocent with you, and you back her up and call out the teacher(s) for picking on her she will see it as having your authority to carry on.
    If you back the school and she really is being picked on she may lose trust in you, her Dad, and if she can't trust you she may think "who the hell can I trust?".
    My eldest daughter was going to be excluded from school for half a term because, in the words of the Head, she had been extremely violent and injured another girl.
    My daughter simply wasn't violent so I backed her and went to her school to establish what investigation of the incident had been undertaken.
    None had, and it turned out the other girl had been increasingly bullying towards my daughter, who decided that rather than be a victim of a bully she would knock several shades of shit out of the little cow.
    Good luck with your girl - try and get to the bottom of what is actually going on with her; don't just accept the school's version without delving a little.

Lazy arsed fucking lorry drivers

Wanted to drag a 100kg pallet 100 meters down a pebbles drive

“Can you reverse down please ? “

“Oh I can’t do that , I’ll never get that down there “

“We get a 12 tonner every day making deliveries , they don’t have problems “

Mumble mumble mumble

Fuckig lazy English twat
    Never get this problem with Eastern European drivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Bazza strikes again!

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry