Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 590 of 590 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590
Results 14,726 to 14,743 of 14743

Thread: THE RANT THREAD

Default Re: THE RANT THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    The McLaren isn't for me should I buy it, it's for her dad who's been helping me massively recently with his extensive contact book from his corporate days.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    Nice.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Lefkasman View Post
    Nice.

When I first got diagnosed with the big C I thought I would sell the business, do some consulting to DHL and slowly ebb away.

However, with her dad's help we are refinancing the business with a medium term plan to rapidly grow it, with the intention of going nationwide over the next 3 - 5 years, creating an additional 3000+ jobs and then flogging it on.

With pollution and environmental concerns high on peoples agenda I'd be a fool to walk away now.

When I first got diagnosed with the big C I thought I would sell the business, do some consulting to DHL and slowly ebb away.

However, with her dad's help we are refinancing the business with a medium term plan to rapidly grow it, with the intention of going nationwide over the next 3 - 5 years, creating an additional 3000+ jobs and then flogging it on.

With pollution and environmental concerns high on peoples agenda I'd be a fool to walk away now.

DHL. You dodged a bullet there. The most useless disorganised bunch of wankwrs I've ever worked for. Apart from TNT

DHL. You dodged a bullet there. The most useless disorganised bunch of wankers I've ever worked for. Apart from TNT

DHL. You dodged a bullet there. The most useless disorganised bunch of wankwrs I've ever worked for. Apart from TNT

Believe me now DHL piss all over TNT.

Last summer TNT's systems were hacked, everything went back to pencil and paper, nearly finished my business off.

They didn't give a shit that contractors were 6 months out of pocket. I had to take them to court to get my own money that the business had earn back.

Utter thundercunts!

Believe me now DHL piss all over TNT.

Last summer TNT's systems were hacked, everything went back to pencil and paper, nearly finished my business off.

They didn't give a shit that contractors were 6 months out of pocket. I had to take them to court to get my own money that the business had earn back.

Utter thundercunts!

Both of them will cut the rates so low just to get the job. And as you know the subby is then left with the scraps.
    Stobarts no better doing return loads for free.
    Glad I'm out of it.

Its like fucking groundhog day. Every evening at this time the bastard mosquito comes in and bites me. Every night I kill the twat but I know the little fucker will be back again tomorrow.

Took the kids to Carrsington Water today.... 5 quid to park... robbing bastards

The Wand!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Used to take my daughter there years ago, not a bad day out for them. Five quid is a joke though. Considering its less at places like Chatsworth House.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Used to take my daughter there years ago, not a bad day out for them. Five quid is a joke though. Considering its less at places like Chatsworth House.
    I went as the wife now works all weekend at Cromford so she needs the car... having two little ones it is either buying a second car or getting a mountain bike with a two child trailer..... rather than laying out and the kids hating it we went to the cycle hire centre at carrsington to hire one and see if they like it.

Thats the thanks i get for trying to save the environment.

Off out back to burn more tires.

Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

Its like fucking groundhog day. Every evening at this time the bastard mosquito comes in and bites me. Every night I kill the twat but I know the little fucker will be back again tomorrow.

Move house! That'll teach the little shit

lol

I went as the wife now works all weekend at Cromford so she needs the car... having two little ones it is either buying a second car or getting a mountain bike with a two child trailer..... rather than laying out and the kids hating it we went to the cycle hire centre at carrsington to hire one and see if they like it.

Somewhere keith is frothing at the mouth.

The Wand!

It's a strange world mate, you can't do right for doing wrong. As the saying goes.

I'm sick of it to be honest.

You try to do be right and get shafted for it, be a cvnt and you get by or so it seems.

Everything needs to change in this country, from the top down. It's a complete mess.

They do a yearly pass for £47 if that helps.

Far better value if you are a regular visitor.

They do a yearly pass for £47 if that helps.

Far better value if you are a regular visitor.

Still a lot of money that pal, got to go 10 times to see any real benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    It's a strange world mate, you can't do right for doing wrong. As the saying goes.

I'm sick of it to be honest.

You try to do be right and get shafted for it, be a cvnt and you get by or so it seems.

Everything needs to change in this country, from the top down. It's a complete mess.
    Its proper arsehole design as well.

As youve been you'll know it takes about 2 and a half to 3 hours to walk round the water.... options on the parking meters.

2 hours, 3 quid

Full day 5 pound.

Nobody is gonna risk being the other side of the water and the meter running out, theyve got you.

Light a scented candle, spray a bit of repellent on your sen & drink a bollock load of Stella, worked a treat for me.

Let me know if you need advice on anything else, I’m a helpful bloke & I’ve got a head full of knowledge

Wow how irritating, the home button on my phone just randomly decided to give up. Though the finger print thing still works. Upgrade due end of next month. Just could hang on could it the little fucker!

Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    Wow how irritating, the home button on my phone just randomly decided to give up. Though the finger print thing still works. Upgrade due end of next month. Just could hang on could it the little fucker!
    Apple by any chance?

***** for planned obsolescence.