Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 588 of 660 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588589590598638 ... LastLast
Results 14,676 to 14,700 of 16480

Thread: THE RANT THREAD

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Default Re: THE RANT THREAD

Speaking of Halifax being shit, I had a couple of emails off them recently "Message about your account.
    To show this email is genuine we've included part of your postcode" etc etc

Except no postcode.

So I had a chat with them about it.. have they lost my postcode? Have they lost the ability to process data properly? Have they been partially hacked and this is phishing?

After some shenanigans I finally got this letter this morning...

6 weeks...you still don't know, you're still sending out emails that bear the hallmark of phishing, you're doing it to everyone and you have no idea when it's going to stop.

And you'd like me to trust you with my money, would you?

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Speaking of Halifax being shit, I had a couple of emails off them recently "Message about your account.
    To show this email is genuine we've included part of your postcode" etc etc

Except no postcode.

So I had a chat with them about it.. have they lost my postcode? Have they lost the ability to process data properly? Have they been partially hacked and this is phishing?

After some shenanigans I finally got this letter this morning...

6 weeks...you still don't know, you're still sending out emails that bear the hallmark of phishing, you're doing it to everyone and you have no idea when it's going to stop.

And you'd like me to trust you with my money, would you?
    They did say sorry.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lefkasman View Post
    They did say sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    If its any consolation its just as bad here. I've been getting messages on my Piraeus internet account asking if I can take some personal details into my local branch so they can check them. Off I trots, sit in the bank for an hour while they check everything and then toddle off home. 50 km round trip. 2 weeks later still getting the same messages so I go back to the bank. They tell me everything is in order.
    I send the bank an email. How many times would you like me to go into the branch before you are happy and why are you still sending me these messages?
    They said, sorry about that there is no need for you to make further visits to the branch, but I think you will find our messages are informative.
    Not if its the wrong fucking information they aren't.

Some people's priorities are really up to maggots? It's a teddybear FFS?

https://news.sky.com/story/police-ca...chaos-11434507

What sort of message does this send to their kids? Idiots.

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Some people's priorities are really up to maggots? It's a teddybear FFS?

https://news.sky.com/story/police-ca...chaos-11434507

What sort of message does this send to their kids? Idiots.
    I dont see the problem with it, its a well made bear that the child can customise. All our kids have had them as gifts costing North of 20 quid. If its build a bear for the price of their age my youngest would be getting a discount of 19 quid. You can see why folk jumped on board.

Swear I am doomed to have nothing nice in life. Wife got a nice second hand Hyundai i20 just under a year ago, absolutely immaculate, low mileage etc. Few weeks back had the headlights smashed in by some knob and now we’ve come to a country park, just about to drive into a parking space and some knob reverses out into the side of us. Broad daylight, white car, massive open space, how the fuck can you reverse into someone.

Do you ever feel like you have no fucking luck? Everything I own bloody breaks or is damaged. Forever forking put money for stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    Swear I am doomed to have nothing nice in life. Wife got a nice second hand Hyundai i20 just under a year ago, absolutely immaculate, low mileage etc. Few weeks back had the headlights smashed in by some knob and now we’ve come to a country park, just about to drive into a parking space and some knob reverses out into the side of us. Broad daylight, white car, massive open space, how the fuck can you reverse into someone.

Do you ever feel like you have no fucking luck? Everything I own bloody breaks or is damaged. Forever forking put money for stuff.
    They reckon bad shit happens in 3's, so don't go near the water.

Must be on 29 now then!

Surely their insurance is going to pay for this damage?

We shall meet again before long to march to new triumphs - Giuseppe Garibaldi | vivit post funera virtus - Emprorer Tiberius

That's life pal, usually when you need it least.

Where's me hammer?

Our girt had to go away with work last night leaving me with the three kids.

Both babies wake up at 5am, so i go down change nappies make breakfasts and need a dump.

They love scrapping with each other at the minute so i place them far enough apart playing with something to distract them and leg it before i shit myself

Go to the bog and just strolling out like he has no care in the world is the 10 year old.

Moves him out the way sits down... "phew made it"

No bog roll, just the cardboard inside bit.

Calls the 10 year old back.

"bring some bog roll up from under the sink"

hes gone ages whilst im ready to wipe.

Finally he strolls in like Jemmo and gives me an absolutely soaking full bog roll that resembles a ball of mush and trots out

"what the hell is this?"

"oh i forgot to wash my hands so washed them in the sink but i accidentally dropped the toilet roll in the sink.."

"So get me another"

"its the last one"

Wanted to just punch myself straight in the dick for producing that.

Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

Thats Barry on skid row

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post

Both babies wake up at 5am, so i go down change nappies make breakfasts and need a dump.

They love scrapping with each other at the minute so i place them far enough apart playing with something to distract them and leg it before i shit myself

Go to the bog and just strolling out like he has no care in the world is the 10 year old.

Finally he strolls in like Jemmo and gives me an absolutely soaking full bog roll that resembles a ball of mush and trots out

"what the hell is this?"

"oh i forgot to wash my hands so washed them in the sink but i accidentally dropped the toilet roll in the sink.."

"So get me another"

"its the last one"

The **** would be hearing about that for the next week and fishing his lunch, school uniform, phone etc out of the sink.

"what the hell is this?"

"So get me another"

"its the last one"

Your lack of organising and forward planning is a concern.
    We always have a spare roll on top of the cistern in all of the toilets.
    This is replaced when you run out.
    Think on Barry.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Red Unity View Post
    Surely their insurance is going to pay for this damage?
    Will be yes, I'm with Aviva, done it online yesterday and they've already replied a couple of times saying yep everything covered, no excess to pay and won't affect no claims, will sort courtesy car out.

Luckily the wife is off next week and one of the repair centres is down the road.

Still had to pay £250 for a pair of headlights though but I think every I could replace those myself.

Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    Your lack of organising and forward planning is a concern.
    We always have a spare roll on top of the cistern in all of the toilets.
    This is replaced when you run out.
    Think on Barry.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
    Is that as well as the newspaper cut into squares and nailed to the door?

Can't stand all these presidents at the World Cup getting their photo-op.

Macron is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    Can't stand all these presidents at the World Cup getting their photo-op.

Macron is the worst.
    When I saw the Croatian president in their team shirt, I tried imagining Theresa May standing there in an England shirt and I just couldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Red Till Dead View Post
    When I saw the Croatian president in their team shirt, I tried imagining Theresa May standing there in an England shirt and I just couldn't do it.
    Andy flare sent up

The

"what the hell is this?"

"So get me another"

"its the last one"

You should’ve shuffled off the pot into his room & wiped your claggy arse on his pillow

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...ork-go-1789293

Council just approved a £200,000 feasibility study for an extension - possibly for the new housing development between Ruddington and Clifton.

What is it with the council's fetish for the tram?

The roadworks building the extension to Toton & Clifton was a fucking nightmare.

And they're always breaking down.

Fucking shite.

Nowt wrong with buses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Across the Road View Post

Council just approved a £200,000 feasibility study for an extension - possibly for the new housing development between Ruddington and Clifton.

The roadworks building the extension to Toton & Clifton was a fucking nightmare.

Fucking shite.

Nowt wrong with buses.
    Where should the tram go?
    Have your say.
    Right up Jon Collin's shit box.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Across the Road View Post

Fucking shite.

Nowt wrong with buses.
    It was always going to be extended more, just wait for the Eastwood and Derby connections from Toton and the HS2 hub. At rush hour the roads are full, the trams are full, the busses are full. The only way, other than increasing roads will be to move business out of the city centre or create a much better cycling route.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

Quote Originally Posted by Aitor KarAndy! View Post
    It was always going to be extended more, just wait for the Eastwood and Derby connections from Toton and the HS2 hub. At rush hour the roads are full, the trams are full, the busses are full. The only way, other than increasing roads will be to move business out of the city centre or create a much better cycling route.
    The move to out of city employment is already in flow, just look at the major development adjacent to both sides of the M1 at j24 it will emloy 9000 and there are others near j14 and at Banbury on the M40. All well and good but these developments put further pressure on the creeking roads infrastructure unless they have top class public transport