Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: My dream last night

Default My dream last night

Mark Hughes went back to Blackburn, against the wishes of his mother. He quit again after a week and his mum said "I told you so." Steve McLaren got the Blackburn job, with me as his assistant, and Sven as my assistant. All the dream so far took place on top of a mountain.

It then moved to a hotel room where I got a girlfriend, and Sven became my butler. For the next week my girlfriend went from being a nice girl to a crazy person with a moustache who wouldn't let Sven shave it off for her. Then we got stitched up by the millitant black guy from Balls of Steel. After the stress of all this, I quit my Blackburn job, with Sven getting my job. Steve Mc had won all 4 games me and Sven had not been helping him for during that week.

How does the mind think of all this?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: My dream last night

Quote Originally Posted by stuart60677

How does the mind think of all this?
    Drugs. Or alcohol.

Fezler69

Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me, no hope, no harm just another false alarm. Last night I felt real arms around me no hope, no harm, just another false alarm.

no, hang on, it was the dream about me, five women and a family sized tub of banana yoghurt

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Kelly
    Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me, no hope, no harm just another false alarm. Last night I felt real arms around me no hope, no harm, just another false alarm.
    What a song