Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Observer Sport

Default Observer Sport

I don't buy this, my dad does but I will tend to read it if there is anything about Forest. Today there was the season verdict and the fans get to say where they think there club will finish, how do I do this?

I'd like to contribute, do the little 100 word match reviews that the fans do during the season, but one question looms, how! I've tried the observer site but can't find anything in terms of contacting them specificly about that?

Help me please.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Observer Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Joker
    I don't buy this, my dad does but I will tend to read it if there is anything about Forest. Today there was the season verdict and the fans get to say where they think there club will finish, how do I do this?

I'd like to contribute, do the little 100 word match reviews that the fans do during the season, but one question looms, how! I've tried the observer site but can't find anything in terms of contacting them specificly about that?

Help me please.
    letter bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Joker

Help me please.
    I think it's the same person who does it every time.

Send the sports editor a ransom note. You have his kids and you're gonna take a limb for every day match that someone else reports on...

Swedish Meatball

I would have thought you've left it much too late.