Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manure vs Man C$$ty

Default Manure vs Man C$$ty

Just watching the game and whats with the Man u fans wearing the yellow and green scarves?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Manure vs Man C$$ty

whats the odds on a red card?

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by GWM
    Just watching the game and whats with the Man u fans wearing the yellow and green scarves?
    They were Man Ut'd origonal colours before they came Man Utd !

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Thought it might be some sort of protest against the owners.

Rice 34

I wondered that! Almost posted 'What's with the Norwich fans?'

Zycomm Two Way Radio

Banned

Manchester Utd I believe started out as Newton Heath playing in yellow and green. They were either struggling for cash and/or going bankrupt and did a deal with a local brewery to raise some cash, part of the deal was renaming the club.

Just shows how Mnaure either led the way with external investment or was the first football club to lift her skirts and flog the mutton to the highest bidder

Whats with the Man U supporters coining and bottling Bellamy when he goes to take the corner!!! F*cking shocking and you can be sure they'll escape with just a slap on the wrist ...... whilst Fergie bemoans SkySports for daring to show pictures of the incident.

aka Famous

Quote Originally Posted by The_City_Is_Ours
    Whats with the Man U supporters coining and bottling Bellamy when he goes to take the corner!!! F*cking shocking and you can be sure they'll escape with just a slap on the wrist ...... whilst Fergie bemoans SkySports for daring to show pictures of the incident.
    United have always had a large scumbag following. They should have some major punishment for it but I doubt it will be little more than a relatively small fine.

If it were Forest fans doing the same against Derby we'd be crucified!!!!!

Come on city

Rice 34

Those fans are disgusting!

Living the dream

A £ for added time.

Rooney!

Good 'ole Fergie time strikes again.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

I can hear some strange noises coming from my City supporting neighbour.

Living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by Alvar Hanso
    I can hear some strange noises coming from my City supporting neighbour.
    Does he have Kompany?

stuc

Quote Originally Posted by richtbiscuit
    Does he have Kompany?

and don't forget your coat!

THANKS A FUCKING LOT MANCINI GOING TO HOLD ON FOR 90 MINUTES THANKS NOW IVE GOT TO LISTEN TO A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS FROM ALL THE FUCKIN PLASTIC MANCS FROM NOTTINGHAM THANKYOU YOU ITALIAN TWAT

Quote Originally Posted by The_City_Is_Ours
    Whats with the Man U supporters coining and bottling Bellamy when he goes to take the corner!!!
    It's Craig Bellamy.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy
    It's Craig Bellamy.

went to the game tonight and can confirm all man ure fans are c*nts. a lot are scumbags just looking for trouble, the others are just stuck-up arrogant pricks.

Living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by StuC

and don't forget your coat!

Resident foodie!

The yellow and green scarves are the colours of 'MUST' - The Manchester United Supporters' Trust - who are doing all the anti-Glazer stuff about five years too late.

They're the ones who thought the people who went off to form FC United were ahead of themselves. They're the ones who think they should do something about the Glazers now despite the fact they're already £700m in debt.

They're the ones who have no idea about how to run a club and have no idea what'll happen if the Glazers do leave the club. They're the ones who think Manchester United deserve to win everything and have absolutely no problems because they are Manchester United.

They're the ones who believe someone will step in and buy the club from the Americans, wipe out the debt and then still have money for players. They're the ones who are happy to pay £12m for a 20-year-old central defender from Fulham who played for Maidstone United 18 months ago and has only played a handful of professional games despite the club being almost a billion pounds in debt.

I fucking hate Manchester United and their bandwagon-jumping fans.

I wish Carlos Tevez had scored a hat-trick last night and to celebrate, had gone up to Fergie, ripped his glasses off, chucked them on the floor, stamped on them and slapped the old twat round the face with his big Argentinean penis.

Fuck United. I hope they disappear.

Living the dream

Don't forget, they have just offered Rooney a new contract of £150k a week for 7 years.
    It must be OK because Adrian Dickhead on Talksport said it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    The yellow and green scarves are the colours of 'MUST' - The Manchester United Supporters' Trust - who are doing all the anti-Glazer stuff about five years too late.

They're the ones who thought the people who went off to form FC United were ahead of themselves. They're the ones who think they should do something about the Glazers now despite the fact they're already £700m in debt.

They're the ones who have no idea about how to run a club and have no idea what'll happen if the Glazers do leave the club. They're the ones who think Manchester United deserve to win everything and have absolutely no problems because they are Manchester United.

They're the ones who believe someone will step in and buy the club from the Americans, wipe out the debt and then still have money for players. They're the ones who are happy to pay £12m for a 20-year-old central defender from Fulham who played for Maidstone United 18 months ago and has only played a handful of professional games despite the club being almost a billion pounds in debt.

I f**king hate Manchester United and their bandwagon-jumping fans.

I wish Carlos Tevez had scored a hat-trick last night and to celebrate, had gone up to Fergie, ripped his glasses off, chucked them on the floor, stamped on them and slapped the old t**t round the face with his big Argentinean penis.

f**k United. I hope they disappear.
    Amen to that.