Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: donny away?

Default donny away?

i know theres more important fixtures before, but was just wondering of the chances of this going to genral sale, before i book my seat on a bus?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

winnits

Default Re: donny away?

Quite high I imagine.

so you think i should book my seat on the bus?

winnits

Aye, although I doubt the bus would sell out either - so you could just do both at the same time

okay cheers

Yeah, I think we get around 3,000 at Donny, so tickets will almost definitely make it to General Sale.

We took loads up there last season, on a Tuesday night, but the atmosphere (and game) was proper shit. Should be much better this time around!

winnits

Tempted to make the trip, depends on cashflow as definitely want to go to Coventry (purely because I've not been to the Ricoh before rather than an inexplicable desire to visit Coventry).

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    Tempted to make the trip and offer Stratty a lift, depends on cashflow as definitely want to go to Coventry (purely because I've not been to the Ricoh before rather than an inexplicable desire to visit Coventry).
    That's very kind of you.

winnits

Quote Originally Posted by Stratty
    That's very kind of you.
    I only have one passenger seat :P

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    I only have one passenger seat :P
    It's ok, I've lost a lot of weight since my Alan Rogers phase. I can now fit in one seat.

Who knows where we will be come kick off at Donny but if we can keep up our form who know what will be at stake...........

lots of intrest from us lot at the 'End of the Tram' already sold out a 71 seater and maybe putting on another coach....

Can see it going on General Sale but i think we'll sell out our allocation for this one.

Rice # 42

Bus from Hucknall?..........Do tell

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    They have four round wheels, run on something called a road and use an engine to transport themselves from place to place. In time they will replace the canal boat and the horse as the main mode of transport in Hucknall.

I think I'll be at this game with Alvar if I can get tickets/Alvar gets out of bed in time to phone the ticket office.

call me an idiot but.... this will be my first away game and just wondering about booking the coach, how do you do this and how does the system work :S.

ill be going to the tickets office between 12 and 1 on the genral sale date, do you think there will be places left on the busses and tickets left?

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by jkn_93
    call me an idiot but.... this will be my first away game and just wondering about booking the coach, how do you do this and how does the system work :S.

ill be going to the tickets office between 12 and 1 on the genral sale date, do you think there will be places left on the busses and tickets left?

Ta
    You get coach tickets from the ticket office. Coach tickets are available until a day before the game, I think. Or until they sell out.

If you go on the General Sale date, I am 90% sure you will get a match ticket and a coach ticket.

The coaches depart from the car-park behind Brian Clough Stand.... and when you get to the Keepmoat Stadium they drop you off right outside. Usually you'll arrive with at least an hour before the match kicks off.

After the match, they depart straight away (usually about 15-20 minutes after full-time)

There's information about departure times and prices on the Away Tickets section of the Forest official site.

thankyou so when i go on the genral sale date i ask for a doncaster ticket and coach ticket?

thankyou so when i go on the genral sale date i ask for a doncaster ticket and coach ticket?
    Yeah, that's right. If you're going with a mate then I'd advise you get tickets at the same time, then you'll get seats next to each other (and you'll be allocated seats on the same coach too)

yeah were going to ticket office together, will it be better to order, 2 tickets and 2 coache tickets in one lot or will we still get tohether if we go one at a time

yeah were going to ticket office together, will it be better to order, 2 tickets and 2 coache tickets in one lot or will we still get tohether if we go one at a time
    Well, I honestly don't think it would make that much difference. But buying 2 tickets in one transaction will guarantee you are sat next to each other.

nffc59

Or if ya live sarf of the river, there is a bus from the Test Match, picks up in Arnold as well.
    And its the same as that other bus, you know with wheels in each corner!!!!

Rice # 42

Quote Originally Posted by DanR
    They have four round wheels, run on something called a road and use an engine to transport themselves from place to place. In time they will replace the canal boat and the horse as the main mode of transport in Hucknall.

I think I'll be at this game with Alvar if I can get tickets/Alvar gets out of bed in time to phone the ticket office.
    :P :P

Rice # 42

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    Spoke to Les Dennis. I know all about it now

Rice # 42

Quote Originally Posted by nffc59
    Or if ya live sarf of the river, there is a bus from the Test Match, picks up in Arnold as well.
    And its the same as that other bus, you know with wheels in each corner!!!!
    Very good it is too

Im hoping to go to both Donny & Cov away. Will have to wait for general sale myself. How much is the bus just out of curiosity?

10 pounds a seat