Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Raddys Blog - Magic noodles with chicken dish

No wonder my post count..

Default Raddys Blog - Magic noodles with chicken dish

http://translate.google.com/translat...i.stawiam.com/

Magic noodles with chicken dish

15/01/2010

On Saturday, about 15 grams in the championship with Reading. It will be very important to us the match. Indeed, the group jumped to the teams fighting for promotion to the Premier League and did not intend to forgive. These weekend is the more important that Newcastle on Monday will take West Bromwich Albion. This is our main rivals in the battle for promotion. So good that someone will lose points on Monday.

Match with Reading for me is important also for another reason - challenge because of Gregory Rasiakiem. For the first time in the British Isles will stand in front of the Polish rival. With Grzeski never not met yet. How I came to Groclin Grodzisk, he walked away from it. The Polish national team, in turn, do not ever played together. It will be a good opportunity to become acquainted, but the fare is not. As the need arises, it is hard Rasiak treat because the most important points are to Nottingham.

At the briefing discussed przedmeczowej coach style and skills of each of the players and said that it was Rasiak is one of the more dangerous in Reading. Well-head play, so many applications from the goalkeeper is always directed to him. And besides, our rival Saturday can be very dangerous, as Liverpool found out. After Reading eliminated "The Reds" with the FA Cup!

What is the recipe for victory? We must above all be vigilant to avoid the loss of their own half of the pitch. "Forgotten" can be dangerous because when they have the opportunity to counterattack.

How do I prepare for this match? One of the most important points was the ... dinner in an Italian restaurant. It has become my ritual. The day before each match eat noodles with chicken. Such a dish is not fattening, and most importantly, I feel that well before the fight on the pitch. Although this Italian pub, but the Poles working there, so I feel familiar. And most importantly - for the moment brings me happiness. Would have been so long.

Similar Threads:

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Rice 34

Default Re: Raddys Blog - Magic noodles with chicken dish

Got to love shoddy google translations but you get the gist! Good lad!

Zycomm Two Way Radio

So he likes it in the pub because Polish workers are in there? As long as the lad is happy then its fine.

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan will not make a snap judgement after Artur Boruc was banned from the Poland squad for allegedly breaking a curfew.

"First of all, what I'm going to do is just focus on the Falkirk game and we will try our best to do that because that's the priority," he said.

"When that is out of the way, I will look at the facts of said incident, not rumours, but facts.

"And I can only deal with the facts when I get the facts."

Boruc has been dropped from Poland's squad for next month's World Cup double-header.

Poland bosses have accused the 28-year-old of embarking on a drinking session with two team-mates after the 1-0 friendly defeat by Ukraine on Wednesday.

Boruc, Dariusz Dudka and Radoslav Majewski reportedly ignored orders to stay in the team hotel.

And team coach Leo Beenhakker has now banned the trio indefinitely. MY SPORT: DEBATE
    What right does Leo have to put the curfew on non-playing players?

Hadleighhoops

Boruc and his two fellow players were said to have left the national team's hotel in Kiev to have a night out with Polish journalists.

Poland kick-off their qualification campaign for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa at home to Slovenia on 6 September and travel to San Marino four days later
    i see Boruc is a bad influence to Raddy

Quote Originally Posted by Tnewton_1988
    So he likes it in the pub because Polish workers are in there? As long as the lad is happy then its fine.

For all you know Raddy could have lead the others astray.

It's in the past, leave it there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tnewton_1988

What is the point in dredging up Raddy's old mistakes. He has clearly found a new lease of life here, so bringing things like up is pointless and quite pathetic frankly.