Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: How long top banana ?

Who will BooBaby boo?
    I'm up on the eleventh floor and I'm watching the Harleys below.

Default How long top banana ?

forest are now top of the sporting life form table (last 6 games). If we stay there or there abouts i think we'll get auto promo. Should ND spend now to take us up a division or relax and try another year?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: How long top banana ?

yes

Victor Meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa Chump
    yes
    NWYPCISH.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MSG
    forest are now top of the sporting life form table (last 6 games). If we stay there or there abouts i think we'll get auto promo. Should ND spend now to take us up a division or relax and try another year?
    Now is the time for ND to authorise the sale of so many of our good signings, this will generate income for the club, allow ND to recoup much of his outlay and ensure that the fans do not have to pay top dollar to see the premier league big boy's, the likes of Hull, Wigan, Fulham, Blackburn, Bolton etc who we all are breaking our necks to see.

Win win situation all round

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred
    Now is the time for ND to authorise the sale of so many of our good signings, this will generate income for the club, allow ND to recoup much of his outlay and ensure that the fans do not have to pay top dollar to see the premier league big boy's, the likes of Hull, Wigan, Fulham, Blackburn, Bolton etc who we all are breaking our necks to see.

Win win situation all round
    Gotta agree ,,,,, although we all love the banter with our local parasites its funny that they will probably rant on how they are playing to a 'full house' to the likes of Leeds Utd while where still only getting 23-24k against your stated "Premiership" teams!!!!

Victor Meldrew

You do realise that flu germs can easily be passed from one person to another on a forum like this, don't you?

Bastards. Every thread has either swine flu or gay flu or duck knob cheese rot.