Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Most Embarrasing Moment

Whats the most embarrasing moment of your life so far? if not you maybe a mate or family having an embarrasing moment.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Most Embarrasing Moment

Everything I do seems to be embarrassing in some way for me

But the most embarrassing one has to be walking around work with my trousers split down the bum. I think I was walking around school for about an hour before any told me

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    Everything I do seems to be embarrassing in some way for me*

But the most embarrassing one has to be walking around work with my trousers split down the bum. I think I was walking around school for about an hour before any told me* *
    Did you notice a large crowd following you per chance

For me it's kind of hard to narrow down.

Sad version first -
    At school some of the girls made a list of the top 5 ugliest lads at comp school. I was number 1

Funny Version
    Absolutely hammered in a pub. trying to steady myself at the urinal. The feeling of relief when the pressure released was insane ! Almost orgasmic.................unitl

I felt a warm patch down my leg. I looked down to discover a testicle in my hand pointing at the urinal !

Lesson, allways check everything is where it should be before you pee !!!!!!!!!

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Scandalous and Shameless

Quote Originally Posted by Freiro Cornholio
    Did you notice a large crowd following you per chance*

For me it's kind of hard to narrow down.

Sad version first -
    At school some of the girls made a list of the top 5 ugliest lads at comp school. I was number 1*

Funny Version
    Absolutely hammered in a pub. trying to steady myself at the urinal. The feeling of relief when the pressure released was insane ! Almost orgasmic.................unitl

I felt a warm patch down my leg. I looked down to discover a testicle in my hand pointing at the urinal !

Lesson, allways check everything is where it should be before you pee !!!!!!!!!
    lol Is 'it' the same size as a testicle?!

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Liz
    lol Is 'it' the same size as a testicle?!
    And shape.....................sadly

Scandalous and Shameless

And shape.....................sadly*
    Your answer should have been 'yeah but I've got really big testicles'!

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Liz
    Your answer should have been 'yeah but I've got really big testicles'!
    No, I'm quite an honest person

Back in the days when I went to church I once let quite a loud unexpected fart rip (I do believe they design those benches to broadcast things like this as loud as possible) . Not only did the smell stick around but I just couldn't stop laughing and had to go outside.

Needless to say my church going days ended soon after that.

Back when I was 14, I was in the 200m on Sports Day at school. I was quite worried about this, and was really keyed up. The teacher started the race, and I sprinted off as fast as I could. I was in the outside lane, and so started off 'ahead' of everybody else. With about 50m to go, I couldn't see anyone out of the corner of my eye, and convinced there were faster people in the race, I assumed they must all have stopped for some reason, and I was pounding round the track on my own, or something similar. So I look over my shoulder to see where they are, and notice that we are all still going, and I am actually winning. It is at this point that the fact I am no longer looking where I'm going becomes important. I land flat on my face having tripped over my own feet. I should also mention that it was compulsory for anyone not competing to attend Sports Day, and so I do this right in front of about 900 other boys of various ages, approximately a hundred parents and a similar number of staff. All of whom are now laughing.

I have never lived it down.

Did you notice a large crowd following you per chance*
    Haha I wish. I now know why all the children were s******ing as I walked past

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    Haha I wish. I now know why all the children were s******ing as I walked past*
    Public exhibitionist :P

talking of farts. in french last year i was holding a fart in, as you do, and my mate goes ''what wrong with you? '', i replied ''im holding one in'', then whilst i was sitting down he nuged me and i farted. bad times.

not had a massively embarrasing moment as yet a couple of small ones such as being knocked down the side of arnold hills science block in a wrestling rumble and just last week knocking over my coffee in starbucks all over myself, with 2 fit birds walking past

never mind

-Walking in on a bloke taking a number 2 on the train.His own bloody fault though for the failing to use a great invention called a lock.

-Inappropiate laughter on a number of occasions,but no good stories from the top of my head at the moment!

Very difficult to write, but I try:
    one day at work, I go to the toilets, I open the left door and I go out because there is a very big Merde (en franšais dans le texte!); then I go out and in the same time, my boss is going on to this toilets.... Today it's very difficult for me to have good relationships with him, you know? *
    Because he think that was me.....

PS: Excuse my bad English!

Waking up and realising what had happened the night before...

I'd arrived at my girlfriends house (now my ex), I was drunk, had lost my shirt and was bleeding from my shoulder. I still have no idea how or why this came about

Dinosaur Prick

Climbing into a cupboard in the mens toilet of some dirty music venue with a girl, herrpulling the little door shut and so locking us in. Hearing my friend coming into the loo shouting my name during the act, cos we had to go, and then me ringing him afterwards, giving him directions to come and let us out.

Safe to say that story got round quick.

Scandalous and Shameless

I was at a work do and was meeting a new director for the first time. He had missed dinner cos he was stuck in traffic so when I was introduced to him and he said he was fucking starving, I was eager to be polite and make a good impression so I told him I had some biscuits he could eat.

He then asked where they were, to which I said 'my hotel room' before I realised that it sounded like I was inviting this old man director to my room.

This was two years ago and people still ask me on a regular basis if I've got any biscuits!

So many embarrasing moments

Sleepwalking half naked outside is probably up there

Rice 13

I went through a stage several years ago whilst working away form home off pissing all over hotels rooms (unfortunately never in a toilet).

After several encounters with wardrobes and TVs I finally manged to out do myself by GOING in a fellow room mates bag during the night. MY excuse, I think the radiator must be leaking .

I had one this year, I was drinking as I was walking with my mates towards my college and then probably the fittest girl in our college walks past and I'm too busy looking at her and I start choking on my drink.

It was pretty embarrassing at the time, I had to spit it out and look like a plank.

The other was when I was younger and I went for piano lessons at this persons house. While she was teaching my sister, I played with her son on the garden at the back. I needed the toilet and he said his grandad was in the toilet (she taught at her mum and dads I think). Anyway, about 5 minutes past and I said I still needed it and the little lad said he was still in there, I believe he even checked (but must of lied). Anyway, a while longer, I couldn't hold it anymore. I pissed myself

in the last year of my apprenticship I was learning some mechanical work and some plumbing.
    Anyway, Im working on the coolant system which is a network of pipes in the ceiling (quite high, about 20ft possibly) at the top of a very big stepladder. The coolant, btw, is a milky liquid that stinks.
    anyway, I seal off a joint, take it apart, take it down and unclog it of any accumulated sh*t.
    I take it back up, reassemble and shout down to my teacher "yeah ok, switch her on!" he throws the lever to allow the flow back into the joint while Im still up the ladder.
    seems Id done it electrically tight and not mechanically tight as coolant bursts out and showers me head to toe.
    I look down and there is the head of apprentice training and about 8 new recruits all having a good old laugh!!!
    I ended up borrowing a pair of overalls two sizes too small for the rest of the day.

there are many more but I cant remember most, as I was drunk...

Miserable bastard

There's been a lot.

Probably the largest one was breaking a train.

I probably need to explain that, don't I? well, my mate Tony is a train driver. When I met him, he did freight trains, but he soon got 'upgraded' to passenger train, and did the main Nottingham to London route, for Midland Mainline, who were the operator at the time.

One day, he invited me into the cockpit, to have a look around, as he had a good half an hour at Nottingham station, before the train was due to leave. He said I could start the engine, and being a big kid, I thought that was pretty cool. He told me to press the starter button until I heard the engine behind me kick in. well, I pressed the button and something beeped, my instant reaction was to take my finger off the button I was pressing. However, the engine had started initialising but hadn't kicked in, so by taking my finger off the button, I flooded the engine.

Tony couldn't get it going then and an engineer had to be called. The train eventually left 45 minutes late.

Oh, yeah, did I mention that my future wife was actually with me through all this, on one of our very first dates?

#FindElaine

I'd have loved to have heard what bollox they gave in the announcement why the trains late

Please donate to my #MPCC14 JustGiving page @ Justgiving.com/FindElaine

Miserable bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Ubique
    I'd have loved to have heard what bollox they gave in the announcement why the trains late
    'Engine failure' - was the official line.