Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: The most boring duo in the World?

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default The most boring duo in the World?

    http://www.nottinghamforest.premiumt...348874,00.html

    It has been announced that although BBC Radio Nottingham will not be providing commentary for ForestWorld for the upcoming friendly matches, our very own John Lawson and Fraser Nicholson will be doing the duties.

    Going off both of their performances in the ForestWorld interviews, I am not expecting too much of them!!!

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    That's a genius incentive to get people to actually go to the games


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    11,099

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    I thought this thread was going to be about Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer.


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    East Notts
    Posts
    5,637

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    Does the capital wubbleyou in the title constitute a pun? Genius!


  6. #5
    Large Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    502

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    Think I'll stick to Setanta for the Sunderland game.

    How does everyone think Keane will be received on his return to the city ground?


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    674

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanR
    I thought this thread was going to be about Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer.
    I thought it was going to be about Hoddle and Waddle. "Diamond Lights....."




  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    11,099

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    Quote Originally Posted by kenny

    How does everyone think Keane will be received on his return to the city ground?
    Those sitting within punching distance will cheer and applaud him. A few boos from elsewhere, as long as it's at a safe distance. (I felt able to shout abuse at Graham Souness from 25 rows back, as it was unlikely he'd catch me before I could lock myself in the toilet like a coward)


  9. #8
    Large Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    502

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanR
    Those sitting within punching distance will cheer and applaud him. A few boos from elsewhere, as long as it's at a safe distance. (I felt able to shout abuse at Graham Souness from 25 rows back, as it was unlikely he'd catch me before I could lock myself in the toilet like a coward)



  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm
    Does the capital wubbleyou in the title constitute a pun? Genius!



  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,288

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    I spoke to the Farymiester at Trent Bridge yesterday. Good times.


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Twitter: @Mark_Searby
    Posts
    13,167

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    I'm quite pleased about this. Means I get to listen to the games, without having to subscribe to Setanta. However I will be at the sadpies game anyway.


  13. #12

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    Will Radio Nottingham still provide commentary for the league games? I'm not going to be able to make it back for all of them, so i fuckin well hope so.


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,793

    Default Re: The most boring duo in the World?

    Quote Originally Posted by BennettGaidenSigma
    Will Radio Nottingham still provide commentary for the league games? I'm not going to be able to make it back for all of them, so i fuckin well hope so.
    Yes just not the last 3 pre season friendlies, then it's all about radio Nottm


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •