Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everton Friendly

Default Everton Friendly

Anyone know what ticket sales are like and if all the stands are open?

I'm planning to go, might even get tickets on the day, but I don't like sitting in shit seats, naturally.

Similar Threads:
    .k I m
    I m u mm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Victor Meldrew

Default Re: Everton Friendly

There are no shit seats at the City Ground.

well when ever you buy your tickets you are going to get a s*hit seat

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Del Poppolo
    Anyone know what ticket sales are like and if all the stands are open?

I'm planning to go, might even get tickets on the day, but I don't like sitting in s**t seats, naturally.
    I Know that the Upper Bridgford is not open because i tried to get tickets up there.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjoshmeowd
    He's on about in the City Ground ... Not at your place in the Jimmy Saville stand !

no... i was on about the S*hitty ground

Wit. Which letter does the asterisk replace?

Are the County forums so shite that you feel compelled to post here or are you feeling unloved and want attention?

Most of us don't mind the Magpies however pointless wind up merchants such as yourself do nothing to endear them. Please either make a decent contribution or flutter off and stop wasting electricty - I'm sure the old men would appreciate some help walking the dog

the sales must be going quite well this was released on Wednesday.

http://www.nottinghamforest.premiumt...344603,00.html

i bought 4 tickets today and the only sections i couldnt buy for were bridgford upper (and lower obviously) and A block, although i'm sure you can never buy A block seats online anyway. every block i looked at in trent end and clough stand had seats available.

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    There are no s**t seats at the City Ground.
    BC upper? view is good, people are dire.

Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord
    BC upper? view is good, people are dire.
    true. the clough upper has the best view in the ground, i'd prefer to sit there but its too fuckin quiet up there. i'm not even sure a forest goal is enough to get that lot on there feet and cheering

True story, I sometimes switch ovet to G block to sit with my bro/sis (so they can get student tickets), and when we score there're always a fair few people who just sit there and clap politely, don't even get up or cheer. Lame.

Your a complete twat mate, just added me on msn and you talk a load of shit!

In honesty I wondered why the Sadpies could play so bad for so long. Its cuz the Kop had away fans in it.. Innit. Forget crap players and bad management. Its cuz someone sat in the wrong place for so long. Everything should be ok now. Probably be in the Champions League 4 years now that people are sat in the right place!

Quote Originally Posted by robh
    True story, I sometimes switch ovet to G block to sit with my bro/sis (so they can get student tickets), and when we score there're always a fair few people who just sit there and clap politely, don't even get up or cheer. Lame.
    I sometimes sit there and i know exactly what you mean. Its horrendous. If you start a chant or anything then everyone turns and looks at you like your wearing a bloody Derby shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyJ25
    I sometimes sit there and i know exactly what you mean. Its horrendous. If you start a chant or anything then everyone turns and looks at you like your wearing a b****y Derby shirt!
    ha. a few seasons back (under the dark days of platt) i was sat up there for a game,, quite close to the half way line about half way back in the stand. a block and trent end were singin "come on u reds" and so i joined in. when i stopped i heard some miserable old bastard behind me mutter to his mate "if he wants to behave like that he should go and sit in the bloody trent end". christ, all i did was offer some vocal encouragement to the team, and i didnt even stand up!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    ha. a few seasons back (under the dark days of platt) i was sat up there for a game,, quite close to the half way line about half way back in the stand. a block and trent end were singin "come on u reds" and so i joined in. when i stopped i heard some miserable old b*****d behind me mutter to his mate "if he wants to behave like that he should go and sit in the b****y trent end". christ, all i did was offer some vocal encouragement to the team, and i didnt even stand up!
    What on earth was wrong with that, I thought he was justified in his comments

They see me trollin'

I wish you had the brain power to even amuse me never mind make banter.

Quote Originally Posted by sedgred
    y'know what,, your absolutley right. how dare i speak, raise my voice or sing during the game. i wouldnt do it in the cinema so why would i act like a thug and do it at a football match. i'm a disgrace and i apologise to the people i may have upset with my outburst during this game. it will never happen again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    y'know what,, your absolutley right. how dare i speak, raise my voice or sing during the game. i wouldnt do it in the cinema so why would i act like a thug and do it at a football match. i'm a disgrace and i apologise to the people i may have upset with my outburst during this game. it will never happen again
    Oh get you and your exposed nerve.......................Just as you have a right to enjoy your enthusiasm for the team, I presume you are a great deal younger than me, someone older maybe has the right to watch a game from a more peaceful area of the ground. Just a thought that's maybe why they sit up there, it is known for a quieter atmosphere.

As for your little rant about a thug etc, I hope you realise just how silly and childish that makes you appear.

For the record I am from a generation of fans who rocked the Trent End and many many other grounds on our travels, we did not to encourage all around to sing, they just joined in.

Oh get you and your exposed nerve.......................Just as you have a right to enjoy your enthusiasm for the team, I presume you are a great deal younger than me, someone older maybe has the right to watch a game from a more peaceful area of the ground. Just a thought that's maybe why they sit up there, it is known for a quieter atmosphere.

As for your little rant about a thug etc, I hope you realise just how silly and childish that makes you appear.

For the record I am from a generation of fans who rocked the Trent End and many many other grounds on our travels, we did not to encourage all around to sing, they just joined in.
    I think the point he is trying to make is that he has the right to sing, just as the others have the right to remain quiet if they would like to.

What on earth is wrong with that?

How about the fact that you get them miserable wankers in the Trent End as well!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyJ25
    I think the point he is trying to make is that he has the right to sing, just as the others have the right to remain quiet if they would like to.
    What bit of his point did you think I missed then. Did I fail to acknowledge that he has every right to make his vocal support ?, well diddums of course he has, personally I would choose the A Block if I wanted vocal enthusiasm, not a recognised quiet area of the ground.

But as I said I herald from an era where youngsters knew how to get behind and offer a solid decent vocal support for Forest, original amd humerous at times, different from the dirge which is served up as an offering most games at present. Oh yeah, were dead hard, lets annoy the stewards.....Stand Up if you hate Derby.......fine playing the sheep molesters........wasted when playing Bournemouth etc.

What bit of his point did you think I missed then. Did I fail to acknowledge that he has every right to make his vocal support* ?, well diddums of course he has, personally I would choose the A Block if I wanted vocal enthusiasm, not a recognised quiet area of the ground.

But as I said I herald from an era where youngsters knew how to get behind and offer a solid decent vocal support for Forest, original amd humerous at times, different from the dirge which is served up as an offering most games at present.* * Oh yeah, were dead hard, lets annoy the stewards.....Stand Up if you hate Derby.......fine playing the sheep molesters........wasted when playing Bournemouth etc.
    Slightly patronising and ignorant assuming that the sole purpose of 'youngsters'*signing is to annoy the stewards.

Also, why exactly is offering vocal support wasted against the likes of Bournemouth?

Last time i checked we failed to beat them at home. Support is valuable regardless of who we play against. How many managers do you hear emphasising the importance of the '12th man'?

Why exactly should people chose to sit in the A Block for verbal enthusiasm? Its a football match, not the balet, and whilst i would never condone foul or abusive language within chants, the very nature of the game offers itself towards a verbal following. The chants might not be the same as the 'good old days', but neither is the team, things tend to change, for better or worse. I for one will continue to offer my verbal support to the team be it in A Block, Trent end, Capital One, or G block.