Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derby Mad

Default Derby Mad

I've just posted on Derby Mad. Don't slag me off for starting this thread. I need cheering up - it is the most hate-filled, bitter, inciteful forum you would ever meet. After a session on there, I'm sure some of their 'fans' run a hot bath and get the razor blades out. Despite our differences of opinion on here, the mood is usually just about right - people keep a sense of proportion and humour. All power to LTLF's elbow!

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Derby Mad

Isnt this a bit like a BBC1 comedy, quite predictable?

You will get reams of Abusers, and the one "sitter on the fence" and "old level head" like we have on here (cough, Winnits, cough).

The culture does vary from forum to forum, largely dependent on the forum administrators and whether you need to register to post etc. Looking at the Derby Mad page, it seems you need to register so I can only assume the moderators there are more tolerant of bad culture.

winnits

Quote Originally Posted by Broganator
    Isnt this a bit like a BBC1 comedy, quite predictable?

You will get reams of Abusers, and the one "sitter on the fence" and "old level head" like we have on here (cough, Winnits, cough).

Do you just use a random word generator to construct your contributions to this forum?

AKA Randy Bumgardener

They are a disgrace. Not only do they slag us off constantly but they repeatedly post threads about our foum comments on their sites and ridicule them !

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

winnits

Who cares?

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    Who cares?
    You didn't get the tongue in cheek and hypocritical aspect to my post then Mr Winnits ?

on 'Rams' they're all calling for Clough to be sacked lol....... Lovin' it!!

We would never post threads about their Forum...would we?

Only several treads about certain players.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue
    Only several treads about certain players.
    Or managers

yam

I particularly like the loser who makes a big deal of the fact that their above us in the table.

Twat.

winnits

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneage Romeo
    I particularly like the loser who makes a big deal of the fact that their above us in the table.

t**t.

yam

Cheer up we're heading upwards, they're going the other direction.

If you google 'derby mad' the third result is this thread. Nice work.

winnits

Cheer up we're heading upwards, they're going the other direction.

Was only joking, just that I pointed out they were above us in t'other thread the nice Derby fan started.

yam

Was only joking, just that I pointed out they were above us in t'other thread the nice Derby fan started.
    Yeah but is only by the slightest margin - goals scored. They were well clear of us a few games ago.

winnits

Yeah but is only by the slightest margin - goals scored. They were well clear of us a few games ago.
    Aye, I don't like to gloat 'til a bit later!

Quote Originally Posted by RRRREDUN
    I've just posted on Derby Mad. Don't slag me off for starting this thread. I need cheering up - it is the most hate-filled, bitter, inciteful forum you would ever meet. After a session on there, I'm sure some of their 'fans' run a hot bath and get the razor blades out. Despite our differences of opinion on here, the mood is usually just about right - people keep a sense of proportion and humour. All power to LTLF's elbow!
    I'd say the 'SadpieMad' board is more deserving of the accolade of "most hate-filled, bitter forum", as typified by this particular offering on there today:

"Ok Im bored of hearing about all the "achievements" made by a man who, but for illlness, was due to be charged by the FA with charges related to taking "bungs", matchfixing and stealing ticket money from Forest themselves
    A lot of posters on here will be too young to remember the "brown envelope" between Clough and Venables, or the BBC documentary in which the Ticket Office manager from the City ground stated categorically that Brian Clough took BOOKS of match tickets and the club never received a penny from the subsequent sales
    Had Clough not been so chronically ill, the FA were certainly going to charge him, following a lengthy investigation during which they found substantial irregularities
    Had these charges been bought, it is highly likeky that ALL achievements (cup wins etc) would have duly been scrubbed from the records"

yam

Had these charges been bought, it is highly likeky that ALL achievements (cup wins etc) would have duly been scrubbed from the records

That bit is laughable.

They're not called the bitters for nothing. They're too busy reading their entry in whose nobody. The oldest league club in the world and they've never won it. Sad, sad cunty.

I should add that they have a shit club crest too. Really shit.

RICE 35

I said at the start we shouldn't pay particular attention to the league table until after 10 games. We all know we've had a particularly tough start picking up points away against teams I would have predicted to be above us at the end. The sheep have had an easier start than us and also got lucky early on I recall.
    What a classy goal by Earnie by the way

winnits

Spotted the cunning Dwarfism in there

Ironic since they're dwarved by the Reds

Rice 34

[img width=295 height=80]http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq81/retro_didz/by.jpg[/img]

Zycomm Two Way Radio

I went on Derby Mad just to see what 'new' stuff they were saying about Nathan. They seem to be serious - they REALLY think it is all down to him and that their players had nothing to do with the melee that followed. I merely pointed out a few home truths and suggested that their manipulation of the incident (with video evidence), and their players punchings would probably lead the FA to make other charges aimed in the Sheep's direction. If you take a look (don't spend too long on there if you value your mental health), check out Rubyram (I think it is) - he or she is the most bitter and twisted of the lot and needs sectioning! No wonder we get tame Rams fans on here - they realise that their own forums are nasty, sick places. End of my tirade. Next thread please!

yam

There's one that actually believes old bun head leacock actually saved Tyson from being mauled by the sheep pen, by pushing him 20 yards into it.

What a tosser.

Fuck 'em, let them believe what they want, we'll see on Friday but I suspect they'll be a scapegoating by the FA.