Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Derby step up pre season training.

Default Derby step up pre season training.

Nice to see Mr Commons was noticeable only for his absence again today!

Derby have now played 3 pre season games and only beat a none league team.

There was some trouble the other night against the Brewers. Just over 4k turned out. Interesting to see how many turn up for Forest next week.

Jewel has not managed a competitive victory in 90 Min's since something like Sep 2007!!

There was a point when I believed derby were capable of finishing top 2/3, but after a string of very average signings and loans, I'm now confident they are more likely 8/10th territory. Lets hope Forest can get 2/3 more players in and mix it up with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0i6jPtguCs&NR=1

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Victor Meldrew

Default Re: Derby step up pre season training.

Yo Baldric,
    Your interest in Direbynil has always been unhealthy.
    Think of the wonderful Forest.

Here is Paul Jewel in an earlier video before his News on The World escapade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snL7n...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    Yo Baldric,
    Your interest in Direbynil has always been unhealthy.
    Think of the wonderful Forest.
    Living/working and having sheep shagging family members, I cant avoid it unfortunately.

Probably been posted else where, but first time I;ve seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npVkr80lFdE&NR=1

Victor Meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by Kilburn Red
    Living/working and having sheep shagging family members, I cant avoid it unfortunately.*
    Could you not cut off some of those family members that have been an embarrassment to you?
    Kris Commons deserves to be put in the stocks and flogged. *He said he was a Forest fan then did this. *He was in the side that gained us promotion. It's quite difficult to realise what an utter traitor he has become.

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    Could you not cut off some of those family members that have been an embarrassment to you?
    Kris Commons deserves to be put in the stocks and flogged. *He said he was a Forest fan then did this. *He was in the side that gained us promotion. It's quite difficult to realise what an utter traitor he has become.
    Indeed, pity he will not have the stomach to show up next season.

He was never a Forest legend and probably would never have achieved such status. But if he gone to any other club, at least he could have walked the streets of Nottingham without fear.

It is the ultimate betrayal and when he is all washed up in 3/4 years he will one day look back on his average carear and hang his head in shame. There is nothing he can do to correct the damage he has done.

His day of reckoning will arrive eventually.

yam

Derby are pants. Fuck Commons, he won't play against us because he'll have one of his injuries

Haha they drew 0-0 with Rotherham today!

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Quote Originally Posted by Kilburn Red
    Nice to see Mr Commons was noticeable only for his absence again today!

Derby have now played 3 pre season games and only beat a none league team.

There was some trouble the other night against the Brewers. Just over 4k turned out. Interesting to see how many turn up for Forest next week.

Jewel has not managed a competitive victory in 90 Min's since something like Sep 2007!!* *

There was a point when I believed derby were capable of finishing top 2/3, but after a string of very average signings and loans, I'm now confident they are more likely 8/10th territory. Lets hope Forest can get 2/3 more players in and mix it up with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0i6jPtguCs&NR=1
    This is bollocks !!!!!!! Jewell is a quality tactician, the owners only have the best interests of the club at heart. Derby will be up there !!!!!!!

Shit, wrong team, sorry mate ! :P

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom