Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: movies

Default movies

went to see kung foo panda yesterday and hancock today...

panda was brilliant.

hancock was very good...

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

winnits

Default Re: movies

Gayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits
    Gayer.
    pardon

dude, I will blind you with my awsomeness, and attractiveness!!!

I watched Adrift last night, it was disturbing.

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

Hancock was alright, saw it a couple of weeks ago.

Just watched Frequency on DVD...now that's an excellent film.

You aren't wrong, watched that and the first Final Destination in the same evening.

im gonna go see batman when it comes out i think has had awesome reviews.

sorry, I was intending to post some reviews, but got booted off the pc by wifey dear...

kung foo panda was great. Jaybles voice acting is second to none, and there are some other good actors, including lovejoy...

hancock I thought was good. they didnt bother with too much plot, which tends to spol films these days, and it was quiet entertaining...

Quote Originally Posted by Baronvon

Just watched Frequency on DVD...now that's an excellent film.
    Havnt seen Frequency for years. Agree it is a good watch.

I went to see Kung-Fu panda this week and hated it. Just didn't find it funny. I was really looking forward to seeing it as well.

I just watched The Mist. Bloody brilliant horror film, and the ending is one of the best in modern horror.

Watched The Love Guru the other night, its like an Asian Austin Powers.

I thought it was pretty funny in parts, but its the same Mike Myers jokes you come to expect!

Quote Originally Posted by FBS
    I went to see Kung-Fu panda this week and hated it. Just didn't find it funny. I was really looking forward to seeing it as well.

I just watched The Mist. b****y brilliant horror film, and the ending is one of the best in modern horror.
    I saw The Mist a couple of nights ago. I agree with your thoughts on the ending. Very moving.

I liked kung Fu Panda but wasn't wowed by it, my GF loved and was laughing for days, simple minds eh

28 Days and 28 Weeks later are amazing films, they must be my two fave movies ever. I like a bit of horror lol. I also enjoy The Bourne Films there ace. And Pulp Fiction is also a great film.

Victor Meldrew

I never watch TV, yet last week I came home from work early and turned it on. There was a film on Channel 4. It was in black and white. I had seen it as a kid. It was called The Ghost and Mrs Muir.

It was utterly brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by JackNFFC92
    28 Days and 28 Weeks later are amazing films, they must be my two fave movies ever. I like a bit of horror* lol. I also enjoy The Bourne Films there ace. And Pulp Fiction is also a great film.
    Even though i hate zombies and have nightmares about them everynight i went to see this at the cinema, it was awesome! So scary though *

Last week I went to see the new Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D; the film absolute cack but the 3D effects were great.

Would have gone to see Batman this weekend but I have had to come back England foe a few weeks

I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

Hancock is only average. Iron Man was a much better flick. I am looking forward to Batman and would like to get round to watching Adrift.

winnits

I liked Iron Man; it was okay.

I've just updated my phone with 10,000 BC, Cloverfield, Family Guy Blue Harvest and Sweeney Todd - so I might well get around to watching those over the next few weeks

Victor Meldrew

I fancy the Dark Knight after reading lots of reviews. I'd go and see it tonight as the wife has gone to see Boyzone in concert. Sadly, the nearest cinema is a long horse and cart ride away and I am on Pint number 5 of the day. So I guess it's crappy TV tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    I fancy the Dark Knight after reading lots of reviews.* I'd go and see it tonight as the wife has gone to see Boyzone in concert.* Sadly, the nearest cinema is a long horse and cart ride away and I am on Pint number 5 of the day. So I guess it's crappy TV tonight.
    it got 5 star review in the times and in this magazine i read called the time got an outstanding review there as well, from what i gather outstanding reviews all round

I fancy the Dark Knight after reading lots of reviews.* I'd go and see it tonight as the wife has gone to see Boyzone in concert.* Sadly, the nearest cinema is a long horse and cart ride away and I am on Pint number 5 of the day. So I guess it's crappy TV tonight.
    Don't worry it doesn't open until July 24th in the UK!

Victor Meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by alabamared
    Don't worry it doesn't open until July 24th in the UK!
    I've always hated that. It has British writer and Director and still we aren't allowed to see it until after the USA. Why can't media products be released simultaneously in every country?

I've always hated that.* It has* British writer and Director and still we aren't allowed to see it until after the USA.* Why can't media products be released simultaneously in every country?
    Not to mention a British leading actor (sorry didn't mean to mention that!)

It varies a bit by company, there is one company that always does it's premiers in London, can't think which one it is but they made Sex in the City; not a film I would pay to see!

There was a lot of comment in the US press about why a film all about NY was premiered in London.

But in the end I guess it is all about money and Hollywood is in the US and many Americans at all levels have a terrible ignorance towards the rest of the world.

winnits

I'm willing to bet your idea of a good film differs from mine if you liked SitC