Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,429

    Default Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...835579,00.html

    Hmmm stinks of hypocrsy by Fergie, you can't unsettle my players but i can yours. Dick Head

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    502

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Well, he can.

    I bet he gets a slap on the wrist at best.


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,429

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Humble
    Well, he can.

    I bet he gets a slap on the wrist at best.
    Probably not even that


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    315

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Sounds like Spurs just trying to scare United off.


    Nothing came out until AFTER United made an official bid.


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,429

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by dave45678
    Sounds like Spurs just trying to scare United off.


    Nothing came out until AFTER United made an official bid.
    Well nothing came out till they told everyone they made a bid


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    502

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    What did Spurs do with Bostock?

    They're all at it!


  8. #7

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Humble
    What did Spurs do with Bostock?

    They're all at it!
    Spurs didn't do anything as far as I'm aware. It was the tribunal to blame because they decided upon a far too low value!

    I think


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    I seem to recall a few years back that Man Ure were tapping up David Bellion of Sunderland.

    He signed & did fuck all for them!


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    435

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango Man
    I seem to recall a few years back that Man Ure were tapping up David Bellion of Sunderland.

    He signed & did fuck all for them!
    i dont see what thats got to do with this ? :S lol... apart from its man utd and not liverpool and spurs && the player you mentioned isnt either of the players in discussion :S


  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    On the subject of Liverscum. I thought their was no reason for another crappy thread.

    But I'm trying to get a ticket to watch Wisla Krakow play Liverpool just before I leave for Hungary today.

    A good way to give up my last few Zloytchs.



  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    2,795

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Marriboom!
    On the subject of Liverscum. I thought their was no reason for another crappy thread.

    But I'm trying to get a ticket to watch Wisla Krakow play Liverpool just before I leave for Hungary today.

    A good way to give up my last few Zloytchs.
    Hows the ode tour going mate ? Where have you been too and from, be worth a watch really and I'm guessing using up your money is the only excuse you have 4 watching Liverpool ?


  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    Hows the ode tour going mate ? Where have you been too and from, be worth a watch really and I'm guessing using up your money is the only excuse you have 4 watching Liverpool ?*
    It's amazing. Krakow is a beautiful city, wtih some really cool people. Auschwitz and Birkeneau, Cloth hall, Main Market Sqaure, Barbican, The grave of the unknown Solider, John Pawel, The Ghetto walk, Schindlers Factory Walking along the Wisla River.

    Yeah just use up the last few Zloytchs before I got to Hungary. I didn't know they were on the Euro, so I got Hungariann Curency which is Ridiculous. I have 13,000 Florient on me. So I better get that changed up aswell as my Slovakian Money too.

    I haven't been to a football match in ages, so it calls to watch Wisla destroy Liverpool.


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    I can't go and watch liverscum which ia good thing. But I just wasted about 2 hours of time, and passing the Wisla Ultras, which made me s**t myself.

    They're playing in Austria.

    It's 1-0 already, Voronin has scored.


  15. #14

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    To return to the original post, I would imagine that Fergie is happy to take the punishment if it means he gets Berbatov. It's a small price to pay if it ends with a player as good as that signing for you.


  16. #15
    Rice 13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    4,795

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    I think the FA may come down slighly harder on these two teams.

    Spurs are one of the big fish the Premiership and would not like to se what action they may take if no penalties are imposed on the said two clubs.


  17. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Marriboom!
    The grave of the unknown Solider, John Pawel
    He's not unknown, you've just named him. :P


  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango Man
    He's not unknown, you've just named him. :P
    Okay, It should of been a full stop. So what........


  19. #18

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Humble
    What did Spurs do with Bostock?

    They're all at it!
    spurs didnt do anything wrong!
    they offered a million for Bostock but simon jordan was being a greedy twat and wanted a tribunal. so he got 700k for him instead with add ons upto 1.3 million if he plays 40 games and plays for england.


  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by uredsuns
    I think the FA may come down slighly harder on these two teams.

    Spurs are one of the big fish the Premiership and would not like to se what action they may take if no penalties are imposed on the said two clubs.
    don't kid yourself.

    Ferguson is pretty much exempt from most rules governing football and the premier league.

    I guess he doesn't have his coaching badges either.


  21. #20

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by jrthelord
    don't kid yourself.

    Ferguson is pretty much exempt from most rules governing football and the premier league.

    I guess he doesn't have his coaching badges either.
    No, he's got them, but rather than study for them, he was conveniently awarded them in recognition of the fact that he'd been ManUre manager for about 17 years when they became obligatory.

    I can't remember if Alan Curbishley was similarly exempt from studying for them as he'd been at Charlton for a comparable length of time, but the cynic in me wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't.


  22. #21
    Victor Meldrew
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Bridgford
    Posts
    14,808

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    To take a non-biased approach; you have to recognise that Fergie is probably the second greatest British football manager of all time.


  23. #22

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    To take a non-biased approach; you have to recognise that Fergie is probably the second greatest British football manager of all time.
    Yeah, but he seems to get the rub of the green a lot when it comes to the FA.


  24. #23
    Victor Meldrew
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Bridgford
    Posts
    14,808

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshdweller
    Yeah, but he seems to get the rub of the green a lot when it comes to the FA.
    I still remember when he was in court for speeding and he got off on account of having the runs. Can you imagine that one working for an ordinary person?


  25. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,972

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    I still remember when he was in court for speeding and he got off on account of having the runs. Can you imagine that one working for an ordinary person?
    Didn't even work for Steve Claridge.


  26. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Spurs report Manure and Liveerscum to FA

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    To take a non-biased approach; you have to recognise that Fergie is probably the second greatest British football manager of all time.
    oh yeh!

    so he should be allowed to act as unprofessionally as he pleases?

    Prem. teams might as well just let Manure win the league evey year till he goes, seeing as he's such a legend.



 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •