Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Direby signed....

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,210

    Default Direby signed....

    Rob Hulse apparently according to a friend of mine, anyone know if this is true?

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,433

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNFFC92
    Rob Hulse apparently according to a friend of mine, anyone know if this is true?
    they have had a 1.75million bid accepted, but nothing about a confirmed signing yet


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,210

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Quote Originally Posted by gamble
    they have had a 1.75million bid accepted, but nothing about a confirmed signing yet
    Ok, my mate was saying it's a done deal and everything


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,433

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNFFC92
    Ok, my mate was saying it's a done deal and everything
    Maybe it is not sure havent heard much since this morning


  6. #5

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Hes crap.


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds (originally Leeds)
    Posts
    2,089

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Never recovered from injury. Don't mind if he goes as long as Beattie stays.


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,292

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Beattie turned them down so he could join us




  9. #8

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Quote Originally Posted by mouldy
    Beattie turned them down so he could join us

    Hope so!


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds (originally Leeds)
    Posts
    2,089

    Default Re: Direby signed....




  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24,182

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    No prizes for guessing what style of football Paul Jewell will have the sheep playing next season then!


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Rob Hulse is poor. Also, his addition to the ranks will hopefully make some of their current attackers feel unsettled as competition for a first team place will grow. They've already got 4 first team strikers (Villa, Sterjovski, Dickinson, Ellington) and others that can play in the role and youth team members/reserves too! Unless they play a constant rotation policy (which I cant see Jewell doing) to try and keep everyone happy (in which case they would lack consistency and a true strike partnership) then hopefully this would spell out their demise.


  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    842

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Confirmed on SSN now, breaking news.


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    793

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie
    Rob Hulse is poor. Also, his addition to the ranks will hopefully make some of their current attackers feel unsettled as competition for a first team place will grow. They've already got 4 first team strikers (Villa, Sterjovski, Dickinson, Ellington) and others that can play in the role and youth team members/reserves too! Unless they play a constant rotation policy (which I cant see Jewell doing) to try and keep everyone happy (in which case they would lack consistency and a true strike partnership) then hopefully this would spell out their demise.
    sterjovski played right mid last season


  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Quote Originally Posted by topcat
    sterjovski played right mid last season
    He can also play upfront.


  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    793

    Default Re: Direby signed....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie
    He can also play upfront.
    ....but last season he played right mid


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •