Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Stoke fan on SSN

aka Famous

Default Stoke fan on SSN

If ever any proof was needed that some football fans are thick fuckers then the interview I have just watched with a Stoke City fan on SSN has just provided it.

The SSN presenter asked him if Stoke needed any more players before the window shuts. I am paraphrasing a little but he said something like "We need a tough tackling central midfield player. I would like him to be English though, I Don't mind foreigners but we have enough of them already. I think Andy Reid would be perfect".

Wonderful stuff.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Stoke fan on SSN

Quote Originally Posted by Famous
    If ever any proof was needed that some football fans are thick f**kers then the interview I have just watched with a Stoke City fan on SSN has just provided it.

The SSN presenter asked him if Stoke needed any more players before the window shuts. I am paraphrasing a little but he said something like "We need a tough tackling central midfield player. I would like him to be English though, I Don't mind foreigners but we have enough of them already. I think Andy Reid would be perfect".

Wonderful stuff.
    Superb...! By they way, proof is never needed about football fans being stupid. Why SSN insist on finding whoever they can to interview seems ridiculous. If you think about it, they always find people who are hanging around the stadium, on a non-match day and wearing a club shirt. Not exactly going to be Andy Gray are they?!

Senior Member?

Quote Originally Posted by sebs
    lol

aka Famous

Thick scouse git!

I also think Sven missed a trick by not calling Henry, Ronaldo and Ballack up myself but what do I know.