Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How awful were Fulham?

Default How awful were Fulham?

Playing in front of their own fans, supposed best attack in the league, parachute payments running through the team sheet. Completely unable to come up with any creativity against an ageing centre half. Lost the battle in Midfield, no killer instinct and personal errors everywhere. Really expect better. Awful team.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Default Re: How awful were Fulham?

A very good win for us, but Fulham will definitely be up there this season and folk are right to envy their squad.

They'll come to the CG wanting revenge. Mouch will have us ready.

Worst team we'll play all season. Relegation and administration will surely follow whilst their chairman's son tries his best to play Vince McMahon.

Where's me hammer?

The same shitty defence all with London connections just to rub it in

Jenkinson Arsenal
    Dawson Spurs
    Robinson QPR
    Watson Palace
    Worrall School trip on the London eye.

Gutted for them

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Not that type of player

Yesterday stunk of inexperienced and tactically naive manager. Steep learning curve for Parker.

They have so much talent my niece’s cat could get their squad promoted.

It only takes a second to score a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Yesterday stunk of inexperienced and tactically naive manager. Steep learning curve for Parker.

They have so much talent my niece’s cat could get their squad promoted.
    They do have tim ream at the back who is absolutely wank. No clue how they spent all that money but didn't bother replacing him.

It's all about mid-table...

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos View Post

A very good win for us, but Fulham will definitely be up there this season and folk are right to envy their squad.

They'll come to the CG wanting revenge. Mouch will have us ready.
    Heeeee notbi eer ya daff bogga !!

It doesn't matter how good their squad is, they won't get promoted with Scott Parker in charge. Hopefully they stick with Parker for the season (or at least until it's too late to salvage their season), because they would be a force to be reckoned with if they had an actual manager in charge.

Team full of talented individuals, but a dreadful manager who seems to think inflated possession stats will win matches.

Instructing your team to play triangles in the middle third of the pitch was something we liked to do 3 seasons ago. Fulham arenít even pretty on the eye.

Stupid soft southern fairies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Doom Monger

Fulham were a nasty team of foulers, gamesmanshippers, and spoilt "I should be playing for a Premiership side" wannabe players.
    They have an inexperienced and inept manager and no team spirit.
    Their fans are to a man ignorant knuckledraggers, calling for handball every time the ball entered the Forest box.
    They couldn't defend for toffee and I now understand fully why they were relegated.

Like Newcastle a few years ago, their squad is streets ahead in terms of individual quality and with any half decent manager to organise them, they would be smashing this league to pieces.

But they have Scott Parker instead, so they might well cock it all up. They were fine tapping it around the midfield but final third, clueless.

I still think they'll go up.

I don't think you'll see a more resolute display from a team playing at their place all season. We had a shape which didn't get broken down at all in ninety minutes with all four defenders and the two holding mids fully concentrating all match to snuff out any small gaps that appeared.

They weren't particularly bad they just came up against an unbelievably stubborn Forest side yesterday. We won't play like that every game (and indeed, haven't so far).

.k I m
    I m u mm

Whether they go up or not depends on how quickly they end the Scott Parker experiment and if they make a decent appointment afterwards.

Any half decent manager would get them up no problem, a quality manager would win the league with 100+ points.

But hanging on to Parker for too long (or getting his replacement wrong) could see a repeat of 2016/17 Aston Villa.

Yesterday won't be the last time Fulham will lose this season due to Parker being out thought by a superior or more experienced manager.

They had just won three on the trot before they played us.

They conceded a superbly worked goal and a mistake. It happens. They also came up against a defence who played out their skin. Again, it happens.

They'll be up there come end of season with Parker at the helm, make no mistake.

Worst team we've played all season.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    They had just won three on the trot before they played us.

They conceded a superbly worked goal and a mistake. It happens. They also came up against a defence who played out their skin. Again, it happens.

They'll be up there come end of season with Parker at the helm, make no mistake.
    They beat sides they were largely expected to beat (a Huddersfield side that can't buy a win and a poor Millwall side at home especially). Before those three games they also lost to Barnsley.

The manager is the most important position at a club, get the appointment wrong and a team will perform far below the sum of its parts. Again, Aston Villa is a prime example of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trents View Post
    Like Newcastle a few years ago, their squad is streets ahead in terms of individual quality and with any half decent manager to organise them, they would be smashing this league to pieces.

But they have Scott Parker instead, so they might well cock it all up. They were fine tapping it around the midfield but final third, clueless.
    That Newcastle team is by far the best team I've seen at this level. The WBA team that finished 2nd that season was also very very good. Maybe 3rd best behind the Leicester team that got promoted.

How awful were Fulham?

How good were Forest?

Scott Parker? need to call him Scottie Parker like his mates in the London biased media do

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    Scott Parker? need to call him Scottie Parker like his mates in the London biased media do
    I prefer Scatie Parker coz he's shit

Quote Originally Posted by Yoghurt Slice View Post
    That Newcastle team is by far the best team I've seen at this level. The WBA team that finished 2nd that season was also very very good. Maybe 3rd best behind the Leicester team that got promoted.
    Wolves? They were the best team I think Iíve seen. Also the Fulham team of the same season that didnít get promoted but looks absolutely incredible

It's all about mid-table...

When are we finally going to be one of them teams.

We need to see it in our lifetimes, me Ravz Oats OMR Lefk etc

When you build your midfield around a thug like Harry Arter just because he's a relative of the manager the only way is down. Probably liquidated in the next 2-3 years.

lol

Default How awful were Fulham?

Yeah Birmingham was fucking gash mate.

We have a lot of talent in our squad and we've only seen it so far in fits and starts. What shone through at Charlton (couldn't get to Fulham) was our refusal to lose heart, even though we were crap in the first half.
    Stubbornness was the key with our team spirit shining through. We got on top in the second half and were worthy of a win. Which we didn't get.
    As for Fulham...... they have spent big money and because of that thought we should look at their team sheet and immediately have a dose of dysentery.
    We aren't just able to put out 11 talented individuals; our bench is strong with players who can offer something different. We will meet stronger teams than our own and teams who are in better form than us.
    That's where we need to fight and refuse to lie down. Just as Fulham learnt.
    We may get somewhere this season.
    Just saying.